Emotional filming

Should've Treated You Better

NO ONE'S P.O.V

The first day of shooting.. 

____ got on set and saw everything being set up. She looked around and saw the guys at the food table. 

She walked over as they all acknowledged her. 

"Yoooo" AJ said. 

"Of course you fatties would be at the food table." She said. 

"You know we gotta eat." Eli said stuffing donuts into his mouth. 

She looked over at Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho. "Why are you guys here? You're in the video as well?" 

"Nah, we're just here to keep an eye on you two." Soohyun said. 

"Did you look over the script?" Kevin asked. 

____ nodded. "Did you?" She asked him. Kevin nodded. 

She and Kevin both turned to Eli and AJ. "I also like how your script is very similiar to our relationship." She and Kevin exchanged glances then back at Eli and AJ, who were acting clueless. 

"No idea what your talking about.." AJ said. 

____ was about to speak until she heard her name being called. "Miss ____, it's time for you to get ready. And you too Mr. Woo. Follow me." This lady suddenly said. 

____ and Kevin both followed her obediently. From behind, the guys exchanged mischiveous looks. "This has got to be the best plan we've ever made yet.." Hoon said as every one nodded. 


"Alright, 3 2 1, action!" Director called out. 

Cameras started rolling as every one began shooting the beginning of the music video. 

___ is having lunch with a male friend

Kevin happens to walk by and see it. He storms into the restaurant.

"What the hell is going on!?" Kevin yelled. 

____ looks up, shocked, and so is her friend. "Oppa!" She screamed as she jumped up. "What are you doing here?" 

"Me? How about you tell me why you're here with him?!" Kevin screamed as he pointed to the guy. 

The guy got up. "Yah, there's no need to point fingers, that's just rude." 

"You stay out of it." Kevin yelled and glared. The guy stepped back a bit, afraid. 

____ pulled on Kevin's arm. "Oppa, he's just a friend." 

"I don't believe you." He said in a cold voice. 

____ noticed everyone in the restaurant staring. "Oppa, please don't do this here." 

Kevin then looked around, understanding what she meant. He then turned his attention back on her. "Fine, but you're coming with me." Kevin said as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the restaurant. 

As Kevin started pulling her to the car, ____ realized she had enough and pulled her arm out of his grip. "That's enough!" She screamed. 

Kevin turned around, visibly angry. "Yah! Get in the car! NOW!" He screamed. 

"Kevin.. I'm tired.. Please, for once, just stop this.." ___ said. 

Kevin noticed her becoming weak, getting ready to cry. His heart weaken. "Alright.. Fine.. We can talk about this tomorrow. Just.. Get in the car. I'll drive you home." He said as he began to open the car door. 

"No, I mean.. I'm tired of us." ____ said, quietly but loud enough for him to hear. 

Kevin froze. He shut the door calmly and turned around. "What are you saying?" His voice slightly trembling.

____ took a deep breath. "Let's break up." She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"What?? You can't do this.. You can't!" Kevin shouted, tears already streaming down his face. 

"But I can. Kevin, I love you and I always will, but this is just too much. I can't do this anymore.. I'm sorry." ____ said as she began to walk away. 

Kevin ran up to her and hugged her from behind. He whispered in her ear, "No.. Please.. Don't do this to me." 

___ brought her hands up to Kevin's holding them tightly, "I'm sorry..." She said as she pulled out of Kevin's embrace and ran for it. 

Kevin stood there, tears streaming down his face, staring at ____ running off. Second by second, her figure was getting smaller and smaller. Soon, she was out of sight, out of his. 

"And cut!" Director yelled. 

Kevin immediately snapped out of his thoughts and realized they were done shooting for now. 

"That was amazing Kevin-ssi! The emotion and real tears, were epic! Especially ____!" The director complimented. ____ walked over, wiping her tears, with the help of the make up crew and smiled. "You guys were amazing, who knew you guys had such great chemistry. Anyways, let's touch up your lovely faces and head to the next scene." 

Kevin and ____ then headed to their dressing room. Both of them avoided eye contact. 

It was obvious that the scene had brought back up memories.. Memory from that day. Kevin and ____'s hearts were aching, wanting this day to be over and done with. 

The guys who had watched from afar began feeling guilty for setting the whole thing up. 

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all.." Soohyun said. Everyone nodded 

"Do you think their mad?" Dongho asked. Everyone shrugged. 

"What if the emotion, their argument.. That day.. What if it was exactly like how it was in that scene?" Eli asked. 

"Then we all can agree that this will be a very long and emotional day for all of us, especially them." Hoon said. Everyone exchanged glances then let out a nervous puff. 

This was gonna be an extremely long day for them all.

 


Hello! So yeah, who's ready to see some action?! Ahh, I really wished their company would have done the music video a little better and at least make a story line.. But considering how the company doesn't make much, I can understand. >.< 

Anyways, so yeah, I don't really know what to say except stay tuned! 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

music101 Yes, yes it is (:

makino89 Right? And thank you! Glad you loved it xD

ab2utifulrose Haha such a dad xD Lucky me, my dad is the quiet type so if I act like a complete idiot, he'll just stare awkwardly.. >.< 

inspiritkissmeemily Lol seriously? You sure have an incredible imagination, that's for sure. And yeah, let's hope xD! Lol Ahh, can't blame you. I'm weird myself! Haha

onjongkey2min Haha those two are a load of work! And I know right?!

danceline Haha I think Kevin's dad did do some aeygo in Mama Mia! Or I could be thinking about some one else.. Lol

Yuki2591 LOl let's just hope so! 

BrightStar06 I know right? Lol always up to something.. xD

titchinblack Who doesn't!? <3333

HelloKitty143 Foh'real xD haha 

snsdshineegirl I think they did too. 

cassiopeianELF  Right? Haha can't get enuff of them <333

KISSmeSooVin598  Nice one! Haha the only couple name I've heard of them is JaeLi LOl 

I'd like to welcome my new subscriber!

candyzaplle

Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD