Should've Treated You Better

Should've Treated You Better

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"YOU sing with us in our song!!" Eli and AJ suddenly shouted and pointed at Kevin. 

Everyone choked on their food. 

"ME?!" Kevin shrieked. 

"HIM?!" ____, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho all screamed out as they pointed at Kevin. 

Eli and AJ nodded excitingly. "Kevin! You have a great voice! Embrace it man" AJ said. 

"Yeah, your vocals would be amazing on our soundtrack!" E li said. 

"Your voice is the only thing that's missing" Eli and AJ said. 

"Wait, how do you guys know Kevin can sing?" Soohyun asked. 

"We heard him while on our way to the music room." AJ said. 

Everyone looked at Kevin as he stared down. 

"We haven't heard you sing in years, Vinny" Kiseop said. 

"Five years to be exact." Hoon said. 

"What have you been doing all those years?" Soohyun asked. 

"Singing when your alone?" Dongho added on. 

Kevin nodded. "Pretty much.." 

"Oh! Remember when you and noona were still together, you'd sing ALL the time!" Dongho said. 

Everyone looked his way, as his hyungs were signaling him to shut up. Kevin and ____ exchanged glances then looked down, playing with their food. Everyone, except Dongho, could feel the awkward atmosphere. 

"You would sing to her on your anniversary!" He continued. 

"Dongho.. shut up" Soohyun said. 

"On holidays!" 

"Makne.." Kiseop and Hoon said. 

"And just out of the blue! It was sooo sweet." 

"DONGHO!" Everyone shouted. 

"What!?" He yelled back. Everyone glared as he finally looked around and noticed the awkward atmosphere. "Uhm, I think I'll shut up now.." 

"That's a good idea" Hoon said as everyone agreed. 

"Anyways, so back to the topic, what'd you think, Kev?" Eli asked. 

"Are you down?" AJ asked. 

Kevin looked at them, second guessing hisself. "I don't know.." He said, still unsure. 

"Awh, come on! Pleaseee!" Eli and AJ started begging. 

Kevin stared as they began to give him the puppy dog look and pouting. 

Just then, he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Soohyun. 

"You should do it. Your dad always said you need to be more involved in the company. You should go for it." He said. 

Kevin looked around the table, at every one as they all nodded. 

Then, his eyes stopped at ____ who stared back at him. 

She smiled and began to speak, "You should do it, Oppa. Your voice is amazing." 

Kevin smiled then looked over at Eli and AJ who was still pouting. "Alright. I'll do it." 

Eli and AJ's eyes lit up as they jumped up and pulled Kevin in for a group hug. 

"Y..yahh! Get off of me! People are staring!" Kevin said as he started to turn red from everyone's stares. 

____, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho sat back in their seats laughing as they watched Kevin trying to pull away while Eli and AJ would not let go of skinny Kevin.


"When will they be done?!! I wanna listennnnn ~ !" Dongho whined

Everyone groaned. "Stop whining" Soohyun said as he rubbed his forehead, hoping Dongho would shut up. 

"Whyy!! It's been almost a week! Kevin hyung, Eli hyung, and AJ hyung have been in the studio all week!!! I'm bored and I wann-fdka;jfks" Dongho mumbled as Kiseop stuffed tissue paper inside his mouth. 

"Geez, be patient" Kiseop said. 

Dongho pulled the tissue out of his mouth as he pouted at Kiseop. "Hyunggg, that was mean!" 

"UGHH" Everyone started to get annoyed at Dongho as they all covered their ears. 

"Stop ignoring m-owwwwww!!" He started to wince in pain as _____ was pulling him down by the ear. 

"Dongho-ah, if you do not sit down and be quiet, I will take my sewing kit and sew your mouth shut, understand?" ____ said as she glared at Dongho, still holding him by the ear. 

Dongho nodded his head like a little kid, finally shutting up. "Y..yess noona. I promise..." He said as ____ finally let go. Dongho let out a sigh of relief, rubbing his now bruised ear. 

____ patted him on the head and smiled. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, and Hoon smiled. Memories from the past were flooding their minds. 

How ____ would just mess around with them. 

How ____ would comfort them when they needed her the most.

How ____ would cook for them. 

How Dongho would be annoying and whining sometimes, and the only person who can calm him down is ____, herself. 

How they used to be so close to her. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho all stared at her, smiling as they remembered old times they've shared with _____. 

"What are you guys staring at?" She asked, snapping them out of their daydreams. 

"Uh.." They all started but was soon interrupted as three guys bursted through those doors. 

"WE'RE FINISHED!" Eli, AJ, and Kevin all yelled. 

Everyone jumped up. 

"How was it?" Soohyun asked. 

"Is the song okay?" Kiseop asked. 

"Can we listen to it?!" Dongho asked. 

They all nodded. Everyone followed the three young guys to the studio as they all sat down on the couch. 

Eli handed out the music sheet to everyone as AJ was getting the music prepared. 

____, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho all looked down at the music sheet and read the title altogether, "Should've Treated You Better."

 


Hello! August 15th! Back to school for some of you, right? Or is it just me? Haha >.< Ahh.. First day and I already have homework.. Being a full time student and worker.. I hope I can get thru this -_-The summer seemed to go by too quick.. Aigooo! Anyways, back to the story.

So yeah, who's ready for uBEAT?! What do you think will happen next? How do you think ____ will respond to the song? Is there gonna be drama? Do I hear emotional scenes coming on? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

Yuki2591 Any time (: <3 

fArhonEy I see you caught that one.. Haha 

Liana_Iana Awh thank you girl! *hugs back tightly* 

KISSmeSooVin598 If only Kevin could realize that.. Haha and thank you! <3

makino89 Thank you (:

BrightStar06 Awh (: And I miss my adorable readers <3 thanks! xD

inspiritkissmeemily Haha maybe both? xD 

HelloKitty143 Those two together.. Oh lawdd! xD Lol of course (: pretty obvious right? Haha

onjongkey2min Haha right? I was listening to the song while writing that chapter (: and thank you <3 !

Pandastwaberrie Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it xD And yeah haha I feel you >.< I know two languages but can hardly speak it.. I'm too americanized -_- lol and it's okay! At least you're finding time to catch up haha I don't really like reading fanfics when my friends are around either xD

KpopDaydreamer Aish.. You are such a bundle of joy! Haha thank you so much <3 and of course! This girl remembers her promises! :D But hey, we'll see ;) puahaha! Hwating! 

snsdshineegirl I can't wait for the real action to begin (: hehe

music101 Enjoying it so far (: ?

I'd like to welcome my new subscriber!

pandas_and_puppies

Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD