Call the ambulance! Wait... What?

Should've Treated You Better

"Dongho! Will you slow down?" Soohyun called out to the little makne who was meters ahead of them. 

"I CAN'T! I wanna see noona!" He shouted. Even though his hyungs were a few feet away from him, they could still hear perfectly clear. 

By standers began staring, making the guys kind of embarrassed. 

Eli went up to Dongho then smacked him upside the head. 

"Yah! What was that for?!" He screamed. 

"It's too early for all that screaming!" Eli shouted. 

"Yeah, it's 8am for crying out loud. Ain't no body got time for that." AJ said. 

"But I wanna se-" 

"We know, we know. Noona." They all said. 

"Anyways, it's early, those two are probably still asleep." Hoon said. 

"One way to find out. Let's go." Kiseop said as Dongho was about to rush off again until Kiseop stopped him. "Calm and slowly." 

"Arghh.. Fine.." Dongho said and pouted. 


"Shh.. Don't make any noise." Soohyun said, as he tip-toed inside, followed by the others. 

Every one walked a line, right behind the leader until he stopped, making every one bump into one another. 

"Dammit hyung! Wth?!" Dongho somewhat whispered but shouted at the same time. 

Soohyun, however, did not respond. 

"Hyung?" AJ asked. 

No response. 

Every one suddenly felt something was weird. All they could see was Soohyun's back, frozen in place. 

Every one looked over his shoulder, wondering what was going on. And they've discovered it. 

Kevin, holding ____ in his arms like his life depended on it. 

They were sleeping so calm and quiet, like years ago. It's like time hasn't passed at all. 

Smiles were brought to the six guy's faces. 

Soohyun suddenly took out his phone. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Kiseop asked. 

"Taking a picture, duh. I cannot forget this moment." He said, smirking as he snapped pictures. 

The guys laughed and soon did the same. Dongho went in closer to get a better shot but instead, bumped into the bed, not knowing he went in too close. 

The guys froze as the bed shook a bit, waking up Kevin and ____. 

"It's always the makne ruining everything.." AJ said. 

"That wasn't my fault!" Dongho screamed as Kevin and ____ were fully awake now. 

"What's going on?" Kevin asked, still sleepy. 

"We should be asking you two that." Hoon said. 

"Huh?"  They both wondered confusingly. 

"What exactly happened last night between you two?" Kiseop asked. 

Kevin and ____ then looked at one another who were still in eachother's arms. They quickly realized the situation and broke apart instantly. 

"It's not what it looks like." ____ said. 

"Oh really? Then please explain, we'd love to hear this." Eli said. 

"Anyways, why are you here, so early in the morning?" Kevin asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

"Why else? To visit, duh.." Dongho said. 

Kevin formed an 'O' shape with his mouth. 

"Here, we brought you a change of clothes and your neccessities. Now go freshen up." Hoon said, handing over Kevin's belongings. Kevin nodded and went to the bathroom. 

"So, how you feelin'?" Kiseop asked. 

"Better. I feel a sharp pain every now and then though." She said. 

"Your heart?" Soohyun asked. ____ nodded. Every one sighed and bowed their heads. 

"You really need to take better care of yourself, ____." Hoon said. 

"I know, I know." 

"No, I don't think you do. What if we were a second late? You would be in surgery, you do know that right? It could've gotten worse. You should-" Hoon blabbered but was soon interrupted by ____. 

"Calm down, oppa. I know, okay? Don't need to go all 'umma' mode on me. Besides, Kevin already did that." She said. 

"Well good, you need it. Geez, how can you be so hard headed? And let that idiot Joong black mail you?" AJ said. 

"I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." 

"Wasn't thinking? You always think. That's your thing! You're the princess of thinking! The queen of thinking! The king of thinking! The thinker of thinking anything dealing with thinking!" Dongho said. Every one then stared at him weirdly. 

"That didn't make any sense at all.." Eli said. 

"I'd like to see you come up with something better." Dongho said, glaring. 

"If I did, at least it'd make sense." Eli said, glaring back. Suddenly, Eli and Dongho began having a girl fight. Soohyun smacked them on the back of the head, reminding them their at the hospital. 

____ began laughing but soon stopped, clutching her shirt, right where her heart was. The guys noticed and panicked. 

Kevin ran out of the bathroom. "What's wrong?! What's with the screaming??"

They all pointed to ____ who was still clutching her shirt in pain. 

"What do we do? What do we do? Oh my god. Call the doctor! Call the ambulance! Get some help! QUICK!!" Hoon blabbered as he ran all over the place. 

"Calm down!" Kevin shouted. Every one froze as they stared at him going over towards ____ quickly, picking up a bottle of pills, taking out two and handing them to her, followed by a glass of water. They watched as he rubbed her back as she gulped down the glass of water. "Feelng a bit better?" He asked in a soft tone. She nodded and smile as she thanked him. 

"Sorry to make you guys worry, especially Hoon umma." She said. 

"Wait.. What just happened?" Soohyun asked. 

"_____ has been getting those frequently through out the night. It might happen from over excitement. If it does, the doctor instructed her to take two pills of antibiotics. It helps ease the pain." Kevin explained. 

"Thank godd..." Eli said. 

____ and Kevin laughed at the guys. "By the way, Hoon... Why would you call the ambulance when I'm already at the hospital?" _____ asked. 

Hoon became flustered as every one laughed and . 


Soon enough, the doctor came in, telling them it's okay for ____ to go home. As long as she's being watched, and doing every thing he says. 

That same night, they all went home, and by home, I mean to ____'s apartment. Every one stayed the night there, just incase anything happens. 

"Kevin, you sleep with _____ tonight." Soohyun said. 

"Waee??" ____ asked in shock. 

"Because, it's good to have someone by your side. Besides, he knows what to do if your pain, he's calm and won't freak out. But mostly because there's not enough room out here." AJ said as the guys agreed. 

____ pouted. "Sorry sis, but you don't have a say in this. Besides, considering Kevin isn't saying anything, I think he wants to sleep with you." Eli said and winked at Kevin. 

Kevin began blushing. "A..aniya!!" He denied. 

"It's okay bro.. We understand. No worries." Kiseop said followed by every one teasing him. 

That night, every one stayed up, talking, eating, and having a few beers. Just like old times, like family, with the two new addition of Eli and AJ. 

 

I'm not sure what to say about this chapter haha.. Probably cause it's like 3am and I'm trying to find a way to end this damn story. Which I did, and sad to say it but the next one is the FINAL CHAPTER. Spoiler? I know haha mianhe! And like I said, it's not that I hate writing this story, it's just I felt it's been going on longer than I thought it should have. 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

OH YEAH; So about my poll.. thank you for those who voted! And looks like majority of you still want me to write about KEVIN<333 Of course I have no problem with that. My next story, I've decided to have both KEVIN & SEHUN in it. Both MAIN characters. How will I unfold the story? Subscribe to me, to find out! :D 

flawlessxstar Awh, thanks! Hope you enjoy it (: 

fishcakes Haha here you go (: Enjoy! <3

danceline Ehh..? o.O Lol

ninetyninestars Ahh, I know right? If only I had a boyfriend like that.. >.< And thanks, you have no idea how much that means to me (: Haha <333

titchinblack Thanks (:

HelloKitty143 Haha oh are you now? 

onjongkey2min Thanks! Glad you like it (:

inspiritkissmeemily Lol cheesiness is okay every once in a while (: and well, that's a great theory right there, it really is.

KISSmeSooVin598 Thank you! (: And ahh.. So you've noticed haha. Well if you haven't noticed (or maybe you have), I've been updating slower than usual. It's cause I've been super busy with school and work. When ever I have the chance to update, I have maybe like an hour or a little over an hour. During that time, I write the chapter and by the time I finish it, I don't have much time to reply to everyone. I don't wanna reply to only a few and leave others behind, so I chose not to at all. I hope that makes sense? Haha but yeah, it's okay (: feel free to ask anything else! :D 

Pandastwaberrie Haha, awh I love you too (: As usual, you always make my day! Thank youu :D