You don't forget, you just move forward.

Should've Treated You Better

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"Over me?" Kevin asked, his voice confused yet calm. Shocked yet cool. 

____ turned around and saw Kevin, a few feet away from her. 

"Yeah, I'm over you." ____ said. 

Kevin looked at her, clearly shocked. He tried to read through her, to read inside her. To figure out how she's feeling. 

But to be honest, he couldn't. 

The way she said it, it was like she didn't even care.

Like there was not even an ounce of feeling in her heart left for him. 

Like everything she once felt for him was gone. 

He used to be able to know how she's feeling, but as of right now, for the first time ever, he didn't. 

He was confused. Confused.. That feeling was very rare to him. 

It was as if that word didn't exist in his book when they were together. 

Now that their a part, all he's ever feeling is confused. 

"So, you really moved on?" He asked. 

____ smiled. "Yeah, I did. Is that bad?" 

He was taken back by her smile. That beautiful smile he had always loved. 

It was hard to tell if that smile of hers was real or fake.

How can she smile in a situation like this? 

She really is over me.. Isn't she? He thought. 

"I don't know.. How can you forget someone you've known for years and the relationship you once had with me for three years?" He asked, feeling his legs getting weak. 

____ never once stop smiling. She kept that smile on as she began to speak. "Easy. You don't forget, Kevin. You just move on. I never forgot the relationship we once had, the memories we once shared. I'll never forget it. But at one point, I learned that holding on just wasn't helping me at all. I learned how to move on and I did. I moved on from you." 

"With Joong, right?" Kevin asked. ____ stared confused. Kevin noticed and explained further, "You moved on from me with Joong, right?" 

"Oh, aniyo. The relationship Joong and I have is on a beneficial level. It's based on and only . No feelings attached." ____ said. 

"I love how you can say that all non-chalant. You sure have changed a whole lot, _____." Kevin said. 

Kevin felt himself calming down. It seemed like no matter how mad Kevin got, no matter how much he screamed, ____ wouldn't scream back. She wouldn't try to scream louder than him. 

Instead, she'd remain calm, let him do all the screaming, and walk away. 

At that moment, he realized she did change. So much. 

She's not the same girl he once dated. 

She's not the weak girl who doesn't know how to stand up for herself. 

The girl now, instead of arguing with you, she'll let you say what ever and walk away like a boss, making you look like an idiot. 

What hurt Kevin the most was that as she was telling him all of this, she was smiling from beginning to end.

"It's been five years. That's enough time for one person to change, physically and mentally." She said. She walked up to Kevin and held out her hand. 

He looked at her confused. "Let's start over. We're business partners now and only business partners. What ever happened in the past, let's move on and not let it affect the present and future. What do you think?" 

He was surprised by how she said all of that. It was professional and very mature. He'd expect her to treat him like a stranger. Ignore him and be rude. 

Kevin knows it'll be hard, but does he really have any other choice? 

He looked at ____ who was smiling, waiting for an answer. He cracked a weak smile and shook her hand. "I'd like that." 

"Great, I'm _____ _____, the fashion designer and CEO of uBEAT." 

"I'm Kevin Woo, the CEO of NHM. I'll be looking foward to working with you, Ms. _____" 

"Same here, Mr. Woo" 

 

I didn't realize it's been four days.. My apologies >.< Anyways so yeah, this is how it went down. Do you really think they'll be able to be only business partners and nothing else? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote !

EnvMaknae Haha I feel you xD And awh (: I have nothing but love for my dear readers! Haha ;D 

Safira Hmm.. I'll think about it (: hehe

ab2utifulrose Puahaha awh come on! Waiting is the best part xD 

inspiritkissmeemily You should really be in an action movie! That'd be epic! Haha

danceline Ahh yes.. Those trouble makers >.< 

KpopDaydreamer Yeah, I thought the readers should know both sides of the story instead of one, ya know? Haha and thanks! xD 

Liana_Iana Ahh thank you! :D And haha hey that's never a bad thing you know? Lol

fishcakes Puaha, is he gonna do it soon? Two words: Stay tuned ~ ! Muahaha! xD

Yuki2591 Thanks (: 

HelloKitty143 You have no idea! Haha so much more to come! xD

titchinblack No problem (: haha

onjongkey2min Puahaha oh, Kevin will get what he deserves pretty soon (: hehe

snsdshineegirl  (:

meera95 Enjoy (:

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

KpopSweetart

LeaderMaknae

ChrysillaLee

21GerBear

cassiopeianELF

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD