Let me protect you

Should've Treated You Better

"Kevin?" ____ said, obviously shocked. Every one was. 

"Hyung! Where the hell did you come from?!" Dongho asked. 

"I've been in _____'s room the whole time." Kevin said. 

"I thought you had some paper work you had to finish." Kiseop said. 

"I lied." 

"For?" Soohyun asked. 

"I knew ____ would never have said all of that if I was here, right?" Kevin said, staring at _____. 

She just stared, still shocked. "I.. W.. How did you.. What the hell is all of this?!" She screamed, running her hands through her hair in frustration. Yes, she was getting frustrated. All of this was just too much for her to bear. She wanted to leave, not be there at that moment. 

"____, you still haven't answered my question. Do you really love me?" Kevin asked. 

____ stared at him, biting her lip. "No, I don't." 

"You're lying." Kevin said. 

"I'm not." 

"Yes you are. " He argued. 

"No, I'm not." 

"Yes you are." He argued again. 

"No I'm not!" She then screamed. 

"YES YOU ARE!" The seven guys screamed altogether. 

"You just admit it, ____." Kiseop said. 

"Why are you denying it now?" Hoon asked. 

"Do you know what will happen if Joong finds out!? All of you need to leave! Now!" She said, pointing to the door. 

Every one crossed their arms. "We're not leaving until we fix things." Soohyun said. 

"And how are you gonna do that?" 

"I don't know but we'll think of something. But you need to leave him." AJ said. 

"I can't! He'll ruin NHM!" 

"He won't! Believe in us!" Eli screamed. 

_____ was getting tired. Emotionally and physically. So much was going on. She just didn't want anyone to get hurt. 

"Leave." She simply stated. Every one once again crossed their arms, refusing to leave. 

"Fine.. If you won't leave, then I will." She said as she turned around. 

____ was about to grab her keys until Eli reached them first. 

"Eli! Give me my keys!" She screamed. 

"You're not gonna do this again, ____!" AJ said. 

"Do what?!" She screamed, obviously getting annoyed. 

"Walk out. Walking away, that's what you do best, but this time, we won't let you." Kevin said. 

She glared at all of them then lunged towards Eli. Eli threw the keys to AJ who threw the keys to Dongho who threw the keys to Hoon who threw the keys to Kiseop who threw the keys to Soohyun who threw the keys to Kevin, then back around again. She was running all over the place and soon gave up. 

It was useless. They weren't gonna let her go. She had it. She leaned against the wall, looking down. 

"What do you want from me?" She asked. 

Kevin walked towards her. He was now standing in front of her as he lifted her head up so her eyes connected with his. "We want you." 

She pushed away his hand. "I already told you, Joong won't let me go." 

"I don't care. We'll find away. You said yourself you'd do anything and everything for me. And you did. You've been protecting me all this time and my slow-self hasn't realized it until now. But that ends today. From here on out, I'll be the one protecting you." 

"Ahemmm." The six guys in the back coughed. 

"And them too." Kevin said, smiling as he pointed to the six dorks behind him. 

____ was finally crying, not knowing what to say. 

Kevin carressed her face, "Please, let us help you." 

She smiled, not a fake one that she's been wearing for years, but finally, a real smile. 

Kevin's smile then turned into a frown. As his hands were still cupping her face, he noticed she felt a little warm. He took a closer look and noticed she was paler then usual. 

"_____? Are you okay?" He asked. 

Before she could answer,  her smile began to fade as her eyes began to close. Kevin stood shocked as ____ fell forward, right into his arms. 

 

Hello! Sorry for the super late update! My inernet was off.. Yet again. I only had access on my phone and well.. I'm sure you know how that works so yeah. Anyways, again, so sorry! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and well there's not much to say except, what the happened to ___?! Why did she faint? Oh lawdd. Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

EnvMaknaeHaha xD Well then.. I did something right (: 

Derpling Awh yay! Glad you like it! xD

huehuehue Oh I know right? >.< 

HelloKitty143 Right?! It's about damn time! :D 

KpopDaydreamer Haha you and your never ending fluffs! xD And thank youu <333 always a joy reading your comments (: 

inspiritkissmeemily I know right? It's about time. 

onjongkey2min Hahaha I feel you on that. It's all good (: and awh, thanks! :D Haha 

brianna12 Awesome! xD 

fishcakes LOl 

Liana_Iana Aye doe! xD I know right? All I ever listen to are live versions of them, they all sound damn amazing ^_^ and haha tryna update as soon as I can babygirl ;) What's the fun in it if I don't tease you? ;P and yes, yes he was in her house. I think this chapter answers your question (: 

titchinblack oAnytime (: and I think this chapter answers your questions haah 

KISSmeSooVin598 I think he did.. And thanks. Honestly, I don't know.. Haha I was planning on ending this story way back the 30's. But I guess you can tell by now that I like to lay out my story line, explain everything and not rush right to the ending. But sometimes it might be better cause I honestly did not expect this story to last this long.. Hopefully I end it soon I guess. 

fArhonEy Kevin is just lazy haha 

JLoveKpop You know he will (: Or will he? xD

donghoyixuan Yay! Thank you (: glad you're enjoying it xD 

Pandastwaberrie You just made my night, yet again! Thank youu (: haha probably because english is my first language. But yeah, this story has been going on a little bit longer then I expected it too.. Sorry haha >.< 

snsdshineegirl :o

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

ChunJoeGirl3071 

lixpark 

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD