He changed.. But wait, did he really?

Should've Treated You Better

____'s P.O.V

As I left Kevin's office, I went back to my building. 

Eli and AJ followed. We all sat down on the couch in my office. 

"Well that couldn't get anymore awkward.." AJ said. 

"I can't believe Joong would say that.. in front of them." 

"You mean in front of Kevin, right?" Eli said sarcastically. 

I glared at him. 

He looked away, pretending to act innocent. "Just saying..." 

"Anyways.. Joong is never like that. He would never just blurt out who he's sleeping with. I don't understand.." I said. 

"Maybe he's jealous?" AJ suggessted. 

"Of what?" I asked. 

"Of you and Kevin." 

"But he doesn't know that Kevin and I use to date. I didn't even tell him." I said. Eli and AJ became silent. I looked at them for a second and realized why. "Wait.. You guys didn't.." My voice trailed off as Eli and AJ looked away. 

"The ?! You guys told Joong Kevin is my exboyfriend?!" I screamed. 

Both of them jumped back and buried their heads in their hands. 

"We're sorry!" Eli said. "We thought you'd tell him.." 

"Why would I tell Joong anything? Especially knowing the way he is, why would I bring up Kevin?" 

Both of them shrugged. "Sorry, it just slipped out.." AJ said. 

"Something like that does not just slip out." 

"Alright, it was on purpose but that idiot was just getting on our nerves!" AJ admitted. 

I raised an eye brow. "What exactly happened?" 

Eli began to talk. "Well, we were on our lunch break and he happened to come up to us. He asked us where you were and we said we didn't know. He kept bragging about how you'll officially be his and it was just annoying. So we told him he didn't stand a chance, considering your exboyfriend is now here. He asked who it was and we told him a guy name Kevin who happens to work with NHM." 

"So I guess he went to NHM today, asked where Kevin was gonna be, walked in, and started to flirt with you, saying all those things, trying to make Kevin jealous." AJ added. 

"I guess that makes more sense." I said. 

"Are you mad?" AJ asked. 

I sighed. "No.. He would have found out sooner or later. I just hate how Joong would get jealous. This is suppose to be a relationship based on , no feelings. What the does he think he's doing?!" 

"I don't know. Ask him" AJ suggested. 

"It's no use. The conversation won't go anywhere with him." I said as I stood up. "I'ma go for a walk. I'll be back soon." I said as I walked out. 

 


As I was walking along the sidewalk, I kept thinking. 

Joong blurting out about our physical relationship, that was not like him at all. 

What has gotten into him? 

And the look on Kevin, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho's faces.. 

Shocked. 

Confused. 

Hurt. 

All of the above could be read on their expressions. 

But considering Kevin remained calm is a good thing. 

I guess he did change a bit. Well, the whole controlling your temper, part.. 

Or maybe he didn't get mad cause he's over me? 

If he is, then I guess that's great for him. He can be happy and find a girl to settle down with. 

Does he have a girlfriend? Not that I care.. Just wondering. 

As I was walking, I saw a familiar figure walking on the road. It was Kevin. 

Why is he walking on the road? That's dangerous. 

Just as I was about to turn the other way, I saw a car coming.. Towards Kevin. 

I quickly ran towards him and yelled, "KEVIN!!"

He paused and began to turn around but I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him off the road. We both tripped and fell. Kevin ended up landing on top of me as I fell on back. 

That sure hurt.. 

My hair was over my face so I couldn't really see. I felt Kevin slightly getting up, then heard him whisper my name. 

I moved my hair out of my face and looked up, realizing Kevin's face is so close to mines. "Oppa.." I said with a bit of an aeygo, unintentionally. 

It seemed like Kevin was thinking for a moment, but then his eyes became furious. "What the hell were you thinking?! You could've gotten us both killed!" He suddenly screamed. 

It took me a while to realize it, but then I became angry, but tried to remain calm. "ME?!!" I said, raising my voice a bit. I pushed him off of me as he let out a grunt. 

I got up and brushed the grass off my clothes. "If it wasn't for me, YOU would have gotten killed!" 

Kevin got up as well and continued to shout. "I was perfectly fine until YOU came along!" 

"RIGHTTT. If I hadn't came along, that car would've crushed you, Kevin. Geez, normal people walk on the sidewalk, why the hell were you walking on the freaking road? Who does that?!" 

"LOOK, I can take care of myself! I don't need YOU or anybody else to tell me otherwise." 

"And you wonder why I left you." 

"What's that suppose to mean?" 

"Forget it, take care of yourself. I'm tired of helping you when all you do is scream. I was right. You really have not changed, at all, Kevin Woo." I said and walked off. 

I can't believe this. I just saved him and he's screaming at me!? Are you in serious?!

Suddenly, I heard Kevin run after me and tried to grab my wrist but I quickly slapped his hand away.

I turned around and glared at him. "Don't touch me." 

"Yah, what's your problem?" 

"My problem? YOU'RE the problem. I just practically saved your life and what do I get in return? Nothing except your annoying voice shouting at me." 

"Well who told you to save me? Huh?! Why not just let me die?" 

"I might be over you but I'm not heartless." I said and began to walk away. 

"Over me?" 

 


*I'd say more but I'm just tired o.O haha enjoy!

Kate1016 Puahaha we'll see about that! And aish.. Kevin.. some things never change >.< 

Liana_Iana Haha I see but that's a good thing (: and s'all good lol I talk a lot too -_-

titchinblack Haha is she really? Hmm.. 

snsdshineegirl (: 

HelloKitty143 Forreal doe xD

fishcakes And this is just the beginning ;D

ida-iks  He better! xD

ab2utifulrose  Forreal doe! xD

fArhonEy  >.< 

inspiritkissmeemily  Haha I'd love to see that! 

KpopDaydreamer  Haha I love how you catched that part! Good job ^^ and hey, root for both of them if you'd like! Loool xD

onjongkey2min Thank you! xD

KISSmeSooVin598 This story will be like a roller coaster ride. It's gonna have a lot of ups and downs haha

EnvMaknae Aw! Thank you! But shame on you for ignoring your chores! Hahaha xD

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

KoreanKitKat

KISSmeSooVin598

EnvMaknae

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD