And the truth comes out..

Should've Treated You Better

You've got quite a long way down, unless you're a fast reader. Might as well listen to UKISS(: How about their new song? She's Mine I just love it! 

Unless you rather prefer a slow song then I suggest A Thousand Miles Away (: 

Enjoy! :D


It's been a few days since ____ had gotten out of the hospital. Almost a week actually. 

Things have been going back to the way they were. Every one has been working together comfortably, ____ has been visiting them, eating lunch with them and having stupid sleepovers. 

But they knew it wouldn't last long. It was only a matter of time until Joong confronted them.. That day, is today. 


uBEAT and NHM were gathered for a meeting. Every one were seated, eating and chatting as they all waited for it to start. 

"Why are we having a meeting anyways? Our boss usually informs us ahead of time." Soohyun asked. 

"Yeah, even I'm not aware of this." ____ said. 

Every one shrugged and continued to eat. "Speaking of that.. What's for dinner?" Dongho asked. 

Every one sighed. "No one even mentioned food.." Kiseop said. 

"It's not even lunch time yet and you're already talking about dinner?" Eli said. 

"So what? I'm hungry. We should have kimchi!" Dongho said. 

Every one groaned. "Nooo. I'm tired of it." AJ whined. 

"Yeah we've had it every single day for the past week." Hoon said. 

The guys began arguing with Dongho about what to eat instead of kimchi while ____ focused on her food and smiled at their weirdness. 

Just then, someone slammed their hand on the table, making every one and the tables near them jumping slightly. They looked up and it happened to be none other than Joong. 

"We need to talk." Joong said quietly. 

"It can wait." Kevin said. Joong glared at Kevin who didn't hesitate to glare back. 

"I believe I wasn't talking to you." Joong said. 

"And I believe I don't give a damn. Where ever ____ goes, we go." Kevin said. 

Joong then looked at ____. "You really wanna go there, ____? I'm sure you know better." 

"I.. No, I'm not going anywhere with you." She said boldly. 

"Oh really now? You know what I can do and trust me, I won't hesitate either." Joong said. 

Kevin then stood up. "Then go ahead." 

Joong raised an eye brow. "Excuse me?" 

Eli stood up. "We already know you've been blackmailing her." 

AJ stood up. "So do what you gotta do bro." 

The rest of the guys began standing up one by one. ____ was left sitting down. Every one stared at her, waiting for her to choose a side. 

Without any hesitation, she stood up as well. "I'm done being pushed around by you." 

"You're gonna regret this. All of you, I'll make sure of that." Joong said as he balled up his fist. 

"Gonna regret what?" A voice behind him asked. Joong turned around, calming down shutting up. 

It was his dad. "Sir.." Joong said. 

"That didn't answer my question. Is there something going on over here?" He asked. 

Joong turned, glaring then back at his dad. "Aniyo. After this meeting, I'll have to talk to you though. It's important." 

"Okay then, meet me in my office later." He said and began walking away but Kevin stopped him. 

"Wait, why not Joong tell you now? If it's that important, I'm sure it can't wait." Kevin said. 

The guys stared shocked at him. "Hyung?! What the hell?" Dongho whispered, trying to get Kevin to sit down and shut up. 

But Kevin shrug him off. "No, if it's that important, tell him, Joong. Go ahead." 

"You think I won't? Fine." Joong said as he turned to his dad Kevin then stood up. 

"Before you start, I'd like to make an announcement." Kevin said. Every one then watched him as he made his way to the stage. He tapped on the microphone, signaling every one to be quiet. 

As soon as it got quiet, Kevin began, "So, our co-worker, Kim Hyun Joong has an announcement to make. But before he begins, I would like to share something with you all." Every one began whispering amongst one another. The guys & ____ stared, confused as ever. 

Kevin continued, "I would like to direct every one to the screen as I show you all a little slideshow I put together." 

Every one's heads turned to the projector. And there it was. All eyes became wide. 

Up on the projector was the exact same slideshow they showed ____ at her apartment. 

Her conversations between her and Joong, it was all there. Every one was shocked. 

As the video ended, Kevin stared into the crowd, directly at Joong. "So, you had someting to say, Kim Hyun Joong?" 

Every one's heads then turned to Joong who was just shocked. He was furious and embarrassed. 

"What the actual ?? That's low, Kevin Woo." Joong screamed 

"Low? No. What's low is you going as far as to blackmailing ____ just because you were jealous of our relationship." Kevin said, walking up to Joong as they stand only meters away. 

Joong then marched towards Kevin. "I'm gonna get you for this you ing !" He screamed and grabbed Kevin by the collar. 

Chaos began as every one crowded around them. Hoon and Kiseop ran up as the guys did the same while they pulled Kevin and Joong away. 

Just then, "ENOUGH." Some one screamed. It was uBEAT's boss, aka Joong's dad. 

Every one was silent. You could tell that man was furious. He then glared at Joong. "I did not raise you to be like this." 

"I'm so-" Joong was cut off as his dad slapped him. Every one gasped. Joong touched his face then looked at his dad. "Appa.." 

"You are a disgrace. You really think you'd get away with it? Blackmail? What the is wrong with you, Joong?!" 

"I just.. I was just angry! I didn't mean to! I swear!" 

"Shut up! You didn't mean to? Yet you still did it anyway! I knew something was wrong as soon as I saw ____ suddenly with you. I can't believe it, my own son..." Joong's dad then turned to ____ and Kevin. "I am terribly sorry for my son's actions. Please, forgive me and his stupid actions." He said then bowed. 

____ ran up and stopped him. "Sir, it's okay. I understand why Joong did it. There's no one to blame. It's okay, really. Right Kevin?" She said and looked at Kevin. 

Kevin nodded. "Yeah, it's fine. People will do crazy things for love. It's all over now, so no worries. At least I hope it's over." 

"Oh you bet it is because I'm sending Joong back to America to live with his mother." 

"But Appa! I don't wanna go ba-" 

"YOU have no say in this." Joong's dad quickly said as he shut up. "Now apologize." 

Jong hesitated but gave up. "____.. I'm sorry. I know I was stupid. I know you don't love me the way I love you. I know.. I just.. I just wanted you all to myself. I was selfish. And I know it was wrong. I know that now. I'm sorry for putting you through those hard few weeks. It's fine if I'm not forgiven but now that you're free, don't hesitate not to go for Kevin. It's obvious you love him, so stop lying to yourself. Stop putting up those walls and be with him. 

And Kevin.. I'm really sorry. I could only imagine the pain ___ had put you through because of me. Believe me though, ____ loves you and only you. She did everything she could just to protect you. We all know she can be hard headed at times, but be patient with her. There's not a day that goes by that she doesn't think about you." 

____ and Kevin smiled, surprised by his sudden apology. 

"I never knew you were so observant." ____ said. 

"Well, it was kind of hard not to be." 

"That sure turned out.. Not how I thought it would.." AJ said at the sudden change of heart from Joong and the sudden forgiving side of Kevin and ___. 

"Oh the irony.." Hoon said. 

"I don't understand love.." Dongho said. 

"And you never will." Soohyun said. 

After wards, the whole atmosphere became calm. Joong insisted on leaving but every one told him it was okay as long as he keeps his cool. 

So as the night went on, every one ate and danced the night away. 

Just then, it was karaoke time. Every one insisted on Eli, AJ, and Kevin going up there to sing their song. Eli and AJ of course went up there without hesitation while Kevin just sat there, insisting on not going up. 

Eli and AJ gave up  as they went to the stage and was about to begin performing without Kevin until ____ grabbed the mic and began singing, leaving every one surprised. 

Eli and AJ went with the flow as ____ was singing. 

Towards the end of the song, _____ walked off the stage, leaving Eli and AJ to stand there, looking confused as ever, followed by the rest of the crowd. 

_____ walked up to Kevin reaching out her hand to him. He took her hand reluctantly. 

She led him to the middle of the dance floor as the music stopped. 

"Kevin, I know this is sudden, I know I've put you through so much. I know that now. Since I've came back to Korea, I see the effort. You were always by my side, unknowingly. I can see how much you've changed. I'm truly thankful to have met a wonderful guy like you. And now, I'm done  pretending. I'm done with being just friends with you." She took a deep breath as she held out her hand. She looked at Kevin straight in the eyes. "Kevin Woo.. will yo-" Kevin suddenly stopped her as he grabbed the mic out of her hands. 

"What are you doing?" Kevin suddenly said. ____ was taken back, stared confused. "I'm the guy. I'm suppose to be saying all of that. I'm suppose to be serenading you. I'm the one who is suppose to pop the question." ____ smiled. Kevin then slapped her hand down and reached his hand to her. "Now.. _____, I love you and you know I'm here for you until the very end. How I feel about you, that'll never change. I could go on forever but we'd be here all year long. So, ____ ____, will you please give me another chance?" 

____ smiled. "Of course I will, you idiot." She said and gladly accepted Kevin's hand. Kevin pulled her in for a warm embrace as every one applauded them. 

Kevin and ____ pulled away, staring deeply at one another, leaning in and soon connecting lips with one another. 

"It took them that long just to be together?" Dongho asked. 

Every one shrugged. "It's not that easy makne.." Kiseop said. 

Dongho made a facepalm. "I really.. Will never understand relationships." 

Every one agreed and laughed as they joined _____ and Kevin on the dancefloor congratulating them and dancing the night away. 

It's not the end yet though. This is just a new beginnning. 

 

And that's the end! Sorry if it's not how every one expected it. I feel like I rushed through this a bit.. I'm sorry :| 

Anyways, so what'd you think? Everything finally came to an end. The irony of how people thought Joong would react. I should have added in a fighting scene, shouldn't I? Ahh.. probably not my best chapter yet..

fishcakes Haha looks like this will be the last of it :| Hope it's not too disappointing! Thank you for subscribing and supporting me <3 I had a great time talking to you through out my story haha hope you'd support me with my next one! :D 

EnvMaknae Awh, thank you so much! Really, thanks for supporting me through out this story and being patient with me! It was fun talking to you through out my story (: Again, THANK YOU <3 !

makino89 Thank you (: It really means  a lot. Hope this chapter wasn't too disappointing for you.

Liana_Iana Haha *virtually hugs you back* looks like you just had a spazz attack! LOL but awesome haha glad I made you laugh &nd yes, that last phrase was great. I don't know.. I feel weird now haha but thank you for supporting me with this story and hope you like this chapter! :D 

titchinblack Awh, thank you! Thanks for supporting me and all! I really do appreciate it (: And mhm.. That's a good idea! Haha I'll keep that in mind (: 

inspiritkissmeemily Something bad is gonna happen? Nah haha it's about time they get together! Don't you think? And I'm not sure myself... Lol anyways, thank you for supporting me through out this story (: Haha it was pretty interesting talking to you.

diemluong Glad you liked it! :D 

KISSmeSooVin598 Haha yes.. That's the positive side (: And thank you, thank you, thank you! You, my dear friend, are one I will not forget! Always a joy to talk to you xD Hope the finale wasn't too disappointing and hope you'd support me with my next story! Thank you <3 

keyseopie Awesome! &nd thank you for supporting me with this story (: Really, it means a lot!

Pandastwaberrie Awh, thank you! Yeah, I know.. But thank you for supporting me with this story! Really, it's been fun talking to you :D Hope you'd check out my new story as well (: When ever it comes out that is haha! But again, thank you! You're the one that's amazing <3 

Anywho, click NEXT for announcements, shoutouts and more!