I have a plan

Should've Treated You Better

"She did all of this.. For me?" Kevin mumbled. 

"Well.. we did not see that one coming." AJ said. 

"So what does this mean?" Dongho asked. 

"Well, it basically means ____'s feelings for Kevin never disappeared and she's been only trying to protect him but at the same time, hurting him." Soohyun said, bluntly. 

Silence went by as every one were still trying to sink all of this new information in. 

"Well she was always good at acting.. Maybe a bit too good though." Eli said. 

"So what now?" Hoon asked. Every one looked at Kevin. 

"Don't look at me. I'm just as lost as the rest of you." Kevin quickly said. 

"Why not we just confront her?" Kiseop asked. 

"Because, we all know she won't confess so easy." Hoon said. 

"Yeah, but we do have the picture messages to prove it." Kiseop retorted. 

"But she won't sit down and talk to us willingly." Dongho said. 

"Unless we do it unexpectedly.." Kevin suddenly said. The guys looked at him strange. 

"What do you mean?" Soohyun asked. 

"Let's just say.. I have a plan." Kevin said and suddenly a smile crept across his face. 

____ ____, I won't let you slip away this time.. He thought. 


All the guys met up in the parking lot after work. 

"Every one is here, right?" Soohyun asked. 

They all looked around then stopped. "Wait, we're missing Kevin." Dongho said. 

"What the.. This was his idea! Where is he?!" Hoon asked impatiently. 

"Call him." AJ said, looking at Kiseop. 

Kiseop dialed Kevin's number. After a few rings, Kevin's voice was heard on the other line. 

"Hello?" Kevin said. Kiseop put him on speaker phone. 

"Yah! Where are you?!" Kiseop shouted. 

"I'm not deaf, you know?" Kevin said. 

"You were suppose to meet us in the lot, where are you?" Soohyun asked. 

"I have some work to finish. I'll meet you there." 

"What work?" Eli asked. 

"Just some forms I forgot to fill out. Don't worry, I'll be there. I have to go, see ya in a little." Kevin said and hung up. 

"So I guess we should leave then." Soohyun said. 

Every one got in their cars and drove off. 


It was time. The guys had parked at ____, Eli, and AJ's apartment building. 

They all went up to ____'s apartment, punched in the passcode and walked in. Of course she wasn't home yet.. 

That give them enough time to set every thing up. 

Soohyun, Eli, and Dongho set up the projector while Kiseop, AJ, and Hoon set up the laptop. 

After every thing was done, they still had some time before ____ gets home. 

But yet, one thing was still missing. 

WHERE THE HELL IS KEVIN?!

Soohyun dialed his number. "Yah! Kevin! Where are you?! She's gonna be here any minute!... Huh?.. Seriously?.. This was your idea. It's not gonna be the same without you... Alright.. Fine.. Bye." 

"So what did he say?" Eli asked. 

"He's... not coming." Soohyun said. 

"WHAT?!" They all screamed. 

"Why not?!" Dongho asked. 

"He said he's stuck in the office all night.. Seems like we're on our own." 

"That doesn't sound good." Kiseop said. 

"Look, we practiced this already. We'll be fine. Remember she's our friend too. Kevin isn't the only one who wants her back." 

Just then, AJ came in, telling them that the security called him that ____ was coming up now. 

Every one got in their places, ready to get their baby girl back. 

After a few seconds, they could hear ____ punching in the passcode. The door opens and.. 


CLIFFHANGER! You know how much I love those xD Haha anyways, how was it? I really couldn't recap last chapter because I had to get to class. I wrote & posted the last chapter during my break between classes. Best thing about college, you get to pick your times! Haha anyways, so let's recap! 

Last chapter, you found out why ___ acted the way she did for the past few weeks. She finally admitted how much she loves Kevin and is willing to do anything just to save him, even going as far as to hurting him and ultimately, hurting herself. Now, it's time for the guys to prove just how far their willing to go to get her back. But will their plan succeed? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

Derpling Glad you like it (:

makino89 Oh, I know right? 

Pandastwaberrie Thank you (: And thank you ! Haha Glad you love it! <33

onjongkey2min It's about time, right?! Haha thanks :D 

fArhonEy Foh'real doe xD

danceline Who doesn't love that angel?! :)

titchinblack Thanks! Glad you like it! xD Haha 

Liana_Iana Haha the best part right? (: And awh, no problem sweetheart, I love you too <333 !

BrightStar06 Puahahah xD

HelloKitty143 Speechless? I know right? Haha xD

fishcakes Foh'real! Haha

laureen Lol awesome (: 

inspiritkissmeemily With a tuna? LOL yes, yes you are, but the good kind of weird. (:

Phantasiasgx I know right? Haha he is one of my biases, definitely though.

KISSmeSooVin598 Anytime (: And thanks xD 

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

huehuehue 

Broken_angel99 

MishaelRose 

tiger62 

Phantasiasgx 

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD