What has she done to us?

Should've Treated You Better

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It's been weeks since _____ and Joong announced they were dating. 

It's been weeks since _____ has hardly talking to the guys. 

"How long is this gonna last?" Dongho asked. 

Every one were in Kevin's office, including AJ and Eli. Those two hardly ever see ____ now. It's like she doesn't need them any more now that she's with Joong. 

She use to call them up just to do her own work because she was too lazy to do it. 

She use to call them up just because she's bored. 

She use to call them up for the stupidest reasons ever, but they didn't mind cause they enjoyed her company. 

Now.. now that she's with Joong, it's like their invisible. Not only does Eli and AJ feel that way, all of them do. 

They haven't even eaten lunch together like they normally do. 

They'd see her around but it was small talk, or no talk at all. 

Now.. These seven, lonely men were sitting in Kevin's office, confused, sad, and upset. They missed their friend. They missed ____. It wasn't the same with out her. 

"This can't go on for long. It just can't." Eli said. 

"It's been going on for 3 weeks, Eli! 3 weeks! You've said that from the very beginning! Saying it another hundredth time isn't gonna help." Kiseop screamed. 

"Well what the hell do you expect me to do!? This doesn't make any sense! I'm trying to lighten up the mood. I don't see any of you thinking of any thing better." Eli yelled back. 

"That's cause this is reality." Soohyun said, stepping up. Being the leader, shouting wasn't aloud. It had to end right then and there. "Stop yelling and screaming. It's not gonna get us any where. But Eli, you have to face reality. If she really didn't like Joong, why is she still with him?" 

Eli didn't know what to say. Even he couldn't think of any reason. 

Just then, Hoon laughed. Every one looked over, confused. "Look at us. We're acting like a bunch of girls. Being all sad and depressed like we just went through a break up. This is stupid." He said. 

Every one thought about it and laughed too, more like an awkward laugh. 

"What has that girl done to all of us?" AJ asked. 

Kevin then spoke up, the first he has in a while. "Damage. She's damaged each and every one of us in different ways."

The guys stared at him weird. Kevin went on explaining, "For you six, she was like your sister. You guys not only lost a best friend that day, you lost a sister. For me, I don't even know how to put it into words." Kevin paused, closing his eyes. He sighed. "Soohyun hyung is right. We have to face reality. Whether she really likes him or not, it's not our business. Let her be happy. We'll all be okay on our own." 

"No we won't." They all said, together. 

Kevin laughed. "Yeah, I know. But we can at least try." 

"But what if you're wrong?" AJ asked. "What if you guys are just giving up too fast?" 

Eli then stood up. "We can't just sit here and not do anything. We have to talk to her. I didn't see any of you doing that the past few weeks." 

"I didn't see neither of you taking the initiative to talk to her either." Kevin argued back. 

"That's cause we thought it wasn't gonna go on this long." Eli said. 

"Then you talk to her." Kevin quickly said. 

"Why not you?" AJ asked. 

"Cause I'm done with her."

 


Uh oh.. I sense drama.. Wait, is the ending here already? Kevin is actually done with her? Say what?! What do you think will happen next? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !