Show Time

Should've Treated You Better

"Should've Treated You Better." 

"How come the title sounds like a break up song?" Kiseop asked. 

"Because it is a break up song." AJ said. 

"What does a break up song have to do with the new company?" ____ asked. 

"Mhm, we're not sure. But everyone loves guessing and mystery. This song will keep everyone guessing like what happened, and is it a personal thing between co-workers here? Something like that, ya know?" Eli explained. 

Everyone nodded understandingly. 

"Well, did you let the CEO of both companies listen to it already?" Hoon asked. 

Eli, AJ, and Kevin nodded. 

"Our boss of uBEAT says it rocks!" Eli and AJ said as they pumped their fists in the air. 

"My dad likes it a lot." Kevin added on. 

"Well, let's hear it then!" Dongho said as everyone got pumped up. 

Eli, AJ, and Kevin got quiet for a moment. 

"Uhm, no." They all said together. 

____, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho all paused. 

"Wait, what?" ____ asked. "We can't listen to it?" 

The three of them shook their heads. 

"Awhh, why not?!" Dongho asked. 

"Because, our bosses want it to be a surprise. We'll be singing it at our first get together with both companies tomorrow night." AJ said. 

"Well, that's not fair.." Dongho said. 

"Be patient, makne. You guys will love it haha" Kevin said. 

"Better be worth it, that's all I have to say." Soohyun said.

Kevin cracked a smile. "Oh, it will be."


The night came where Eli, AJ, and Kevin will be singing their new song. 

Everyone from both companies were definitely anticipating it. 

The guys decided to get ready at Eli and AJ's apartment.

This is what the guys wore: 

As they all gathered together, they decided to go next door and check to see if _____ is ready. 

Eli punched in her passcode then opened the door, followed by the guys. 

Considering it was Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, Kevin, and Dongho's first time in her apartment in years, they were wondering around. 

"So this is noona's apartment..." Dongho said as he glanced around. 

"Yupp.. Yoo ____! We're here! You ready?!!" AJ screamed. 

"NEHH!" They heard her scream back. 

The guys were busy talking amongst them selves until they heard a soft, yet gentle voice behind them. 

"How come you guys are matching?" 

All of them turned around, admiring the beauty right before them.

"Noona, you're so pretty!" Dongho shouted. 

____ smiled. "Thank you makne, you guys do too. But why are you guys matching?" 

"Seems more fun that way? Haha" AJ said. 

"I see.." She said and laughed along. 

"So, this is your apartment.. Nice." Kiseop complimented. 

"Gomawo" She said and smiled. 

"Well, we better get going. Don't wanna be late." Kevin quickly said, feeling a bit awkward. 

"Mhm, alright, let's go!" ____ said as she ran out the door while the guys laughed at her cuteness. 

Kevin was the last one to go out, he took a quick glance at ____'s apartment. A small smile crept across his face. She's still the same. He thought as he went to catch up with the others, closing the door behind him. 


As they finally got to the party, they were greeted by staff and co-workers. Suddenly, they heard a flirty whistle behind them. Everyone turned around, feeling awkward, disappointed, and annoyed at who it was.

"Well hello there gorgeous, don't you look beautiful tonight." He said. 

"Kim Hyun Joong." All the guys said. Joong gave them an evil smirk as he looked over at ____ who could really care less that he was there. 

"Aren't you gonna greet me, miss?" He said as he reached his hand out towards ____. 

AJ quickly slapped away Joong's hand which earned him a glare. 

____ smiled as AJ was being protective. "Joong, nice to see you." She said. 

Joong took his attention off of AJ's rudeness and quickly got back to flirting with ____. "You too, you look amazing tonight." 

"Thanks." 

"Thanks? That's all I get?" 

"You're a model. Don't you get tired of people telling you that you look good?" She asked. 

"Not from you, sweetheart." Joong said and winked. 

The guys pretended to gag and vomit. 

"Ugh, I think I'm about to throw up." Soohyun said. 

"I second that." Kiseop said. 

"You guys are just jealous because ____ likes me more than you guys." Joong bragged. 

"HAHA don't make me laugh. Seriously." Eli said sarcastically. 

"Alright, that's enough, all of you." ____ quickly said, stepping in between all of them. She turned her attention to Joong. "It was nice talking to you but I think we'd better mingle with everyone else. See ya around." She then turned her attention to the guys. "Let's go, I'm starving!" She said as she began walking away, with the rest of the guys following her, leaving a furious Joong behind. 


The party went on just like usual. Eating. Socializing. Dancing. Drinking. 

But now, it was time for Eli, AJ, and Kevin to go on stage and perform. 

Kevin's dad and uBEAT's CEO went up on stage and began to speak. "Good afternoon everyone, may I please have your attention. Now I know this is the first time both companies have gathered here like this, I'd ask all of you to get use to it. Treat one another with the upmost repect, like family. Don't be shy and mingle in with each other. 

Enough of the small talk, you all know why we're really here and that's to listen to our new theme song for our company! Produced and written by Mr. Eli Kim and Mr. AJ Kim, feat. my dearest son, Kevin Woo. Give it up everyone, uBEAT!!" 

As everyone clapped, anticipating the performance, the lights dimmed down as the spotlight hit the stage, revealing Kevin in the middle with Eli and AJ by his side. 

 


Hello! Hope every one has had a great weekend! I decided to update tonight (Sunday for me) because it's already been three days! And also school is starting for most of you, so just thought I'd gift my fellow readers a chapter to start off the week! But ohh no! That's not the best part, I'll be updating a bit later as well (: So look forward to that, but for some of you, it'll probably be up by the time you guys have signed on. Anyways, I would recap but I'll decide to do that when I post up the next chappie soon xD Hehe

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D ! 

kevin7 Enjoy (: 

EnvMaknae Haha that'd be epic if that could really happen xD

onjongkey2min Maybe both? Puahaha and thank you! Hopefully every thing goes well haha

music101 Haha awesome! Glad you like it xD

fishcakes LOL thank you <3

inspiritkissmeemily Haha ahh that's true.. This story won't be done any time soon, that's for sure lol I hope you don't mind this story is kind of taking a while to end? When ever I write, I'd like my stories to be organized, take time introducing each scene, etc ya know? Haha 

And mhm, maybe the old her is coming back? We'll have to find out and see, right? Haha and yay! Celebration time! Lehhgggoo! LOl

KpopDaydreamer  Haha gots to get your education! xD It's okay (: Fighting! and yeah it kind of is but hey, it's all worth it in the end! Haha :D

titchinblack  Awh yay (: ! Seems like I accomplished something then xD

HelloKitty143 Yay xD ! Haha school must be rough.. Glad I'm out of high school but college has just too much work >.< Grrr .. Ahh but hope you do well this year! Fighting ^^ ! LOl

keyseopie  Ohh forreal doeee! Haha shizzz boutta go down! xD 

snsdshineegirl Of course xD 

I'd like to welcome my new subscriber!

bunnycheek

Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD