What just happened..?

Should've Treated You Better

"It's true. We're together." She said proudly. The tone in her voice, it didn't sound sad. It didn't sound like a cry for help. It sounded truthful and sincere. 

But that's the thing about ____. 

You never knew when she's telling the truth, or a complete lie. 

You never know if she's really just crying out for some one to save her or if she's really happy. 

She became so good at acting out emotions that you can't tell whether she's faking or not. 

Not even her loved ones can tell. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin, and Dongho. At this point, none of them can figure her out. 

They all know her so well yet don't know a thing about what she's feeling nor thinking. 

Those seven, confused young men were so deep into their feelings, they've lost their train of thought. 

"Well.. Say something." Her voice had brought them back to reality. 

"Noona.. why?" Dongho asked, his voice shaking. 

"Because, I like him." She replied. 

"I could've sworn you said, not once, not twice, but COUNTLESS times that you and Joong would never EVER happen." AJ said. 

"I know. But I lied. I like him. He makes me happy and I want to be with him." 

"Please tell me this is some kind of joke." Hoon said. 

____ only frowned. "Why would I joke about something like this?" 

"I don't know? To play a cruel joke on us?" Kiseop said. 

"I would never. Look, I was never honest with myself in the past. And now, I am. I realized how much Joong and I have been through, physically and emotionally. I realized I real-" She started but was cut off by no one other than Kevin. 

"Ha.. Been through? You've guys been through a lot, huh?" Kevin said, sarcastically, softly chuckling. Kevin, who's been keeping quiet for quite some time has finally spoken up. That's exactly what every one was hoping would not happen. 

____ knew exactly where this conversation was headed. "Kevin.. Please.. Please underst-" 

"UNDERSTAND?! How do you expect me to understand, ____? You wanna talk about who've been through so much together? What about YOU and I? Huh?! We've been through so much together. PHYSICALLY and EMOTIONALLY." 

"I kno-" 

"NO. I don't think you do. If you did, you wouldn't be doing this. If you did, you wouldn't be with him." 

"Kevin, I'm just being honest." 

"Psh, honest? Is that what you wanna call it?" 

"Kevin.. Just st-" 

"DAMMIT ____!" He yelled, shocking _____. 

"Hey that's enough! You're scaring her!" Joong suddenly said. 

"You can stay the out of this." Kevin said, trying not to loose his cool. 

"I'm not gonna stand here and let you talk to my girl like that."

"Ha.. Your girl?! Hard to believe she'd fall for some one like you. How much did you pay her huh? Were you that desperate or something?" Kevin said, getting even more heated by the second. 

Joong turned red in embarrassment. "Yah! How dare you look down on her like that?!" Joong yelled as he grabbed Kevin by the collar. 

Every one gasped at the sight. The guys had tried pulling one another a part but it was no use. 

Kevin who just stood there, not even intimidated by Joong, glared back. 

That had took Joong by surprise as he thought Kevin would've backed down. 

"Hoon, Kiseop, let go of me. ALL of you, step away, now." Kevin ordered the guys. They all did as they were told. 

Kevin then looked over at ____ who stared, worried, obviously. Then he looked back at Joong, glaring at him. "Let go of my shirt, Joong." Kevin said, calmly. 

"Not until you apologize." He said. 

Kevin let out a chuckle. "If that's how it's gonna be." Those were Kevin's last words as he grabbed Joong's hand harshly, making Joong let go of his collar then pushing Joong harshly away. But that's not the end. Before Joong can even regain his balance, Kevin grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the face, then letting go of him, making Joong fall to the ground. 

"JOONG!" ____ screamed. 

Hearing her scream only his name made Kevin even more angry. 

She rushed to his side, checking if he was okay. Then she looked up at Kevin, eyes flaming with fury. "What the , Kevin?! The hell is wrong with you?!" 

"ME?! He grabbed my collar!" Kevin yelled back. 

"You didn't have to punch him! You just took it too damn far." She said as she helped Joong to his feet. 

Kevin tried to walk towards her but she stopped him. "Don't. Just don't. Haven't you done enough damage for one day?" She said as held Joong close, walking away. 

Kevin began feeling a bit guilty. "____.." He called out. 

She turned around and glared. "Just leave me alone." With that being said, she walked Joong back to the building while the seven men watched their tiny figures getting smaller and smaller. 

"Hyungs?" Dongho called out. Every one answered with a 'huh?' their eyes still glued to ____ who was walking away with Joong. "What just happened..?" He suddenly asked. 

But to be honest, none of them knew what to say. 


I know.. I know.. Such a twist right? Where the hell did that come from? Aishh! Pabo me! So here's Kevin's reaction and every one else's. Do you really believe her? Or is this just another scam? But why Joong?! Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

2seop-Himup-Chenmin I think that's a good thing (:

EnvMaknae  Every one has their reasons, maybe she really loves Joong? ;P Puahah!

Snivy4ever LOL He should've been fired a long time ago!

music101 What's a story without endless drama? (:

fishcakes LOLL oh come on, she's a strong girl. Blackmailing would never work! Haha xD 

ab2utifulrose Ahh.. the reaction I was going for (: 

Liana_Iana *huggs you back* (: and LOL such a twist! Why do you think their together? Does she really like him? xD

Derpling Awh yay! Makes me happy (: <333

inspiritkissmeemily LOL now would I ever pull a prank on you? ;) 

Kate1016 Isn't that the best part? 

onjongkey2min We'll see then, won't we? 

fArhonEy I'm down with you on that! 

KISSmeSooVin598 Haha xD oh come on, the plot twist is the best part! 

titchinblack Haha awesome! xD

HelloKitty143 You'll find out sooner or later (: Maybe she likes him? 

keyseopie Haha de ja vu huh? Thanks (: 

snsdshineegirl  I know right? 

KpopDaydreamer  LOL I love your comment! That's a great theory you got there ;P Maybe she really likes him though? Puahaha xD 

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

Priincessg1

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD 

By the way, is it just me or why the fudgeeee is my homepage and every other page I go to on asianfanfics like this?!!!