Day One

Should've Treated You Better

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Two weeks had passed within a blink of an eye. Everything was packed and ready to go. 

Some of the workers at uBEAT were excited to move to Korea and start their new lives there with their families, others were still upset that they have to pack up and leave the U.S, moving to a country where they have to learn a whole new language and culture. 

None of them dared to back out now, considering there are already houses and apartments and such, already paid for and waiting for them. 

_____ had the worst time packing. The last time she has been to Korea was after her break up with Kevin. 

 

____'S P.O.V

It's not like I'll ever even bump into him right? Seoul is such a big city, and coincidences like that just doesn't happen. 

I never even told Eli nor AJ about Kevin. I never told them why I really moved to the U.S. All I told them was that I wanted to pursue a better education for myself in fashion so I moved here. 

If I really do bump into Kevin, although I'm really hoping that doesn't happen, what will I tell them then? Their my bestfriends, the only ones who know me the absolute best. They know every single thing about me, except my past relationship with Kevin. All my other relationships, I've told them about. 

Ugh.. This is getting frustrating! What am I gonna do if they do find out? 

Nevermind that.. I'll think of it when the time comes. 

On the bright side, I get to see my parents again whom I haven't seen in five years! I called them last week and told them about how my company will be partnering up with another company over there and all. My umma said she can't wait to see me and meet my friends! 

I just can't wait to eat my mom's homemade kimchi!! Ahh, how I miss her cooking >.< 

Anyways, I just got done packing up everything in my apartment as I heard my door bursting open, followed by Eli and AJ's loud voices. 

"Yoo! You ready?!" Eli screamed. I came out of my room with an annoyed look on my face. 

"Is it always neccessary to scream?" I asked as they just laughed. 

"Well, let's go, the car is waiting for us and everyone is already at the airport as well." AJ said. 

"What about my stuff?" I asked, I mean I can't just leave all my belongings here

"The company brought some men to carry everything into the moving truck and ship it off to Korea." AJ said as men started piling into my apartment, grabbing boxes and such. 

"Oh okay, let's go then!" I said

"Wait, what about your purse and your carry-on bag?" Eli asked. 

Good thing he reminded me. I quickly turned around adn grabbed it off the counter. "Alright, now we can go!" I said as we headed off to the airport. 

As we got there, we met up with my co-workers in the front. Soon enough, the announcer called our flight number. 

We got to the gate and showed the guy our passports and tickets as we headed into the plane. 

Luckily, we all got first class tickets. Soon enough, it was time to set off. I had about 15 hours until we get to Korea. What to do? 

I sat between AJ and Eli who were talking and complaining they were hungry. I swear these guys can eat.. We ordered some food, ate, and chatted for a while. 

"So ____, what it's like in Seoul?" Eli asked. 

"It's kind of different, not really. They have american food places and markets too. Only difference is you see a lot of Korean peopl instead of Americans." I said as both of them formed an 'O' shape with their mouths. 

Eli and AJ continuously asked me about Korea for what seemed like hours. I forgot these two never been to Korea, considering both of them are Koreans them selves. 

After a while, all three of us started yawning and decided to get some sleep. We still had a few more hours until we reached Korea anyway. 

I some music and drifted off. 

 


 

I felt someone shaking me.. I opened my eyes and saw Eli and AJ, both shaking me. I looked at both of them who were just smiling and shaking me non-stop. 

"Yahh!" I screamed as they stopped. 

"Oh good, your awake." AJ said. 

I rolled my eyes. "Why did you guys wake me up?" 

"We're about to land soon." Eli said. 

"Oh okay." 

After we landed, everyone grabbed their belongings and got off. As we all met up in the airport, my boss started speaking, "Alright everyone, listen up. We will be heading to our new office right now. Our office supplies, desks, and such has been shipped since last week and set up for us already. Our belongings from home like clothes, furniture, etc. will be coming in shortly. Some men will be taking it to your apartment and from there, you can unpack. Any questions?" 

"When will we be meeting up with NHM?" I asked

"Next week. I'm sure all of us need time to get everything settled and get use to the new culture and country, so until then, try to get situated and find out how everything works. Got it?" He said as everyone agreed. 

As we walked out of the airport, a cab was waiting for us. 

We got to our new office building and it was pretty huge! Across the street was the company we are partnering up with, NHM. I saw people in suits and all dressed up walking in and out of there. 

Once we all got inside our new building, there were boxes piled up with our names on it. My boss told us to take our boxes to our desks or office and unpack them and such. That's exactly what we did. 

Since I'm the assistant manager, my office was way at the top. Considering Eli and AJ are only DJ's, they didn't exactly have an office. But they do have a studio which is also at the top floor near my office. The guys helped me with my boxes as we headed upstairs. 

 


 

It took FOREVER to get everything organized but I finally finished! In the end, it looked like this: 

I looked at it satisfied and decided to see how AJ and Eli was doing, setting up their studio. Their studio was right down the hall from my office so I decided to go and check it out. 

As I walked in, I was surprised: 

They turned around and smiled. 

"So, what'd ya think?" AJ asked

"This is sickkk yo! This is way better than the studio you guys had in New York!" I said ethusiastically as I looked around. 

"Right?! I'm so happy we moved here! I love this studio man" Eli said as he, himself was admiring it. 

I laughed as I stared at Eli and AJ acting like little kids. "Alright, why don't we check out cafeteria then? I'm star-" 

"WE HAVE A CAFETERIA?!" Eli and AJ screamed together. 

"Uh ye.. yess..." I said, oh godd. Here we go again. They grabbed my hand and raced towards the elevator. 

As soon as we got there, Eli and AJ's mouths seemed like it was about to drop any moment. 

"I am never moving.." AJ said as Eli nodded. 

I rolled my eyes. "Can we eat now? I'm hungry." They nodded excitingly as both of them rushed every where grabbing food and putting it on their plates. 

I laughed at their cuteness. I looked around and decided to get a salad and some fruit. I actually wasn't that hungry anyway. 

Afterwards, it was getting a little dark. My boss told us to gather in the lobby. 

"Alright everyone, I hope you guys are enjoying it so far, just like I am. Judging by the looks on your faces, I'm guessing that's a yes? Anyways, here are all of your apartment addresses and passwords. Over here, there is no key to get into your apartment, you have to punch in a passcode which is on the back of your new work ID. Now, not everyone lives in the same apartment building, we're kind of scattered all over the place. Coincidentally, ____, Eli, and AJ are all in the same apartment building. Eli and AJ lives together as usual, their apartment is right next to ____." 

"Oh great.. Now these two will annoy me 24/7..." I said. 

My boss laughed as he continued, "Their are cabs waiting outside to take you to your destinations. Your belongings, furniture and everything is already at your new place, waiting for you. We will be meeting next week with the new company. Until then, get used to Korea, their environment, transportation, culture, and have fun packing. You are all dismissed." 

With that, everyone grabbed their papers and new work ID's and headed out. 

"So looks like we're neighbors, neighbor." Eli and AJ both said. 

"Never say that again.." I said. 

Just as they were about to say something, Joong walked up to me. "Looks like we won't be living near eachother. Such a sad thing, I thought maybe this time I would be invited to your place and finally see how your apartment looks"

I laughed. "In your dreams, Kim Hyung Joong." I said as I felt Eli and AJ feeling a little awkward. They never really approved of my ual relationship with him and never understood why I'm like this. 

This is the only part about me that they don't understand. Then again, I can understand that considering them I never told them about Kevin. I sighed thinking about it. 

"Can you help make that dream come true Miss?" He asked and gave me a flirtatious smile. 

I rolled my eyes. "Goodbye Joong." I said and got into my cab with Eli and AJ. 

 


Chapter 6 is here! How is it? Day one in Korea and things seem to be going great, right? Eli and AJ are loving it. ___ loves her new office. But what's up with Eli and AJ having a problem with ___'s ual relationship with Joong? Hmm.. Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@KpopDaydreamer  Haha thank you for the support! :D 

@ida-iks  Puahaha no worries (: that moment when their reunited is almost here xD 

@BrightStar06  Are youuu readdyyy ?! xD 

@ab2utifulrose  I can actually imagine Eli and AJ acting like that xD puahaha their kids at heart <3 

@onjongkey2min  Only a matter of time (: 

@Snivy4ever  Considering he works with ____, and her whole company joining Kevin's company, yeah, he will be following her (:

@HelloKitty143  He's going too :/

@inspiritkissmeemily  I wonder too.. Puahah (: and yeah, for her :/ a lot of challenges awaits her xD

@NIghtSkyStars  The day you've waited for will be here in the next chappie! <3333

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

BanaB2utyAngel

oppakiller

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD