Go back to Korea? I can't...

Should've Treated You Better

____'s P.O.V

I woke up this morning and did the usual routine. 

Jogging for an hour Done.

Shower Done.

Breakfast Done.

Wake up Eli and AJ Not yet done. 

I sighed.. These two idiots are so hard to wake up. Luckily, I know just what to do..

I grabbed a bottle spray and started spraying them. 

Both of them started screaming. 

"Yahh! _____!" Eli screamed

"Stop thatt!!" AJ screamed as both of them pulled the blankets over their heads. 

"Wake up and I will" I said as I teased them and laughed. 

Thet groaned and gave up. "Arg.. Fine.. I'm awake.. I'm awake.." AJ said

"Me too.." Eli said as both of them finally got up. 

"Good, now both of you go shower, get ready and eat breakfast." As soon as both of them heard 'breakfast' they raced to the bathroom. AJ beat Eli first. 

"Yahh! No fair! You always shower first!" Eli screamed. I heard AJ just laughed. 

I walked over to Eli who was standing outside the bathroom door pouting, "That's why you need to come jogging with me. Your too slow." I said

"Ugh whatever, I'ma eat while I wait." Eli said and stomped out of the room. 

After a while, AJ was finally done as Eli was done eating. Now it was AJ who was eating while Eli goes shower. 

After all of us were good and ready to go, we left. 

 


As we got to the office, we were greeted by my co-workers. 

"Good morning Ms. ___, Eli, and AJ." They said. 

"Good morning" I told them. 

"Yah! How come you call us by our first names?!" Eli said pretending to be mad

"Because, your not our boss" One of them said

"Soooo, you could still call us by our last names" AJ said

"In your dreams" One of them said

AJ and Eli started play fighting with the co-workers.. Geez.. Will these guys ever stop playing around? 

After a few minutes passed, I finally had enough

"Yah! That's enough!" I screamed as all of them quickly stopped. I sighed. "Anyways, back to work stuff.. Is there anything new going on?" I asked as I turned ot my secretary. 

"Ahh.. Yes, you have a meeting in an hour. The documents on your desk will explain everthing." She said. 

I nodded and entered my office, followed by Eli and AJ. I walked over to my office and began to look over the documents while Eli and AJ sat down. After I was done, I closed it, set the documents down, and sighed. 

"What's wrong?" AJ asked

"Our company is moving.." I said. 

"Where?" Eli asked. 

"Korea." 

"WHAT?!" Eli and AJ asked in unision. 

"Apparently, we're partnering up with some company over there. I don't know the details, so we'll find out more when we attend the meeting." 

Eli and AJ nodded. "I don't wanna move to Korea though.." Eli said

"I don't either.." I agreed as I sat back in my chair, and thought about the last time I was in Korea.. I can't go back there. I just can't..

 


It was finally time for the meeting. As we entered the room, everyone got settled as my boss started speaking. 

"Alright, let's begin everyone. Now, if any of you looked over the documents on your desk, you will know that we are moving the company to Seoul, South Korea. I know this is sudden and all, but I will assure all of you that none of you will loose your jobs. This will be great advertisement for our company and can benefit all of us. 

We will be partnering up with a company called NHM. I am close friends with the head manager that owns the company and their already on board with this. For two weeks, we will be focusing on packing up everything at the company and our personal belongings as well at home. Yes, that means that ALL of us are moving to Korea. Nothing any of you say will change my mind. Any questions?" 

I raised my hand as he acknowledged me. "Sir, no disrespect or anything but how do you expect us to pack up everything and move so suddenly? Some of us have families over here, we can't just pack up and leave just like that." 

"I understand that, but this is really a great opportunity for our company. The good thing is that your families can move with you guys as well. There are great apartment buildings and it's already bought for all of us. So, when we get there, we will already have a place to live and it's paid for in full. Considering how everything is already paid for, our plane tickets, our homes in Korea, we can't back out now. I'm sorry to break it to all of you but the decision has been made. Those who refuse to come will be jobless. Anyone care to object to this?" 

Everyone was silent. I stood up as everyone looked over. I held out my hand and said, "Alright. Let's do this." I said. Silence fell upon all of us. Soon enough everyone started standing up one by one, nodding their heads and agreeing to come along ot Korea. My boss smiled and shook my hand. 

After the meeting, it was time for all of us to focus on packing. By the time everyone got back to their offices and desks, piles of empty boxes were already there. 

I sighed as I began packing.. This is really happening.. I'm moving back to Korea..

 


Chapter 5 is here! OMG it's been four days since I've last updated already!? Time sure goes by so fast! Sorry for the long wait, I've just been waiting on my poster.. >.< 

Anyways, how is this chapter? It's ____'s turn to tell her point of view. How do you think she'll really feel once she sees Kevin? How is he gonna react? Only a matter of time before that day comes.. >.< Stay tuned! 

@BrightStar06 You ready for it? Ahaha

@onjongkey2min Ahh right?! He should play a y, aggressive business man in a movie or something >.< lmao

@Liana_Iana Muahaha ;P 

@KpopDaydreamer He is y.. Right? Loool 

@ab2utifulrose Puahahaha xD

@ida-iks Awh thank you (: Glad you're enjoying it!

@HelloKitty143 One way to find out right? Keep reading xD Hahaha (: 

@NIghtSkyStars VERY VERY SOON ;D puahaha

@Yuki2591 Hehe (: Enjoy xD

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

CookiesandCreamXx

ida-iks

anthealkl

mrsjunhyung

U-KISS-ME04

makino89

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD