What does he have against you?

Should've Treated You Better

KEVIN'S P.O.V

"Don't go." I said. Still holding onto her hand. 

She didn't pull away. She didn't try to argue. She didn't say a word. Instead, she sat back down, right next to me. 

She let go of my hand, resting her hands on her lap. 

Hesitation was taking over me. But this can't go on any longer. Even if she wants to stay with Joong, that's fine but I need to tell her how I feel. It's now or never.

"How are you?" I asked her. 

"I'm fine, but that's not what you wanna talk about, am I right?" 

"I don't know where to start." 

"Figures.." 

"How come you've been avoiding not only me, but the rest of the guys?" 

"I haven't. I've just been busy." 

"You weren't this busy before. Why now?" 

"No reason." 

"Is it because of Joong?" 

"I was wondering when you were gonna bring him up."

"____, what's the real reason you're with him?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I know you, and I know you'd never be with a guy like that. So tell me, why?"

"I like him." 

"That's complete bull, and you know what." 

"Kevin, it's the truth." 

I finally turned to her. Looking straight at her. Instead of looking at me, she was looking at the ground, with yet, another blank expression. 

"____, look at me." I said. She turned to me, looking at me straight in the eyes. "What does he have against you?" 

She made a confused look. "What do you mean?" 

"Meaning you'd never go out with a guy like him, unless he has something against you. Even if he does, that won't get you down. What is it?"

"He doesn't have anything against me, Kevin." 

"Then why.. why are you doing this? One minute you hate him, the next minute, you're with him. Please, for godsake just tell me." 

"There's nothing to say. Accept that I'm happy with Joong and let me be." 

"You don't mean that.."

"I do." 

"Do you not know how upset the guys are without you?" 

"They'll be fine." 

"No they won't be. They miss their best friend. They miss their sister." 

"And what about you?" 

"What about me?" 

"You honestly want me to believe you wanted to talk to me just to tell me every one else's feelings?" 

"You always do know when I'm lying." 

"Of course. So tell me, how are you feeling?" 

"Hurt. Confused. Upset. Angry." 

"Well.. there's one thing you've gotten better at these past few years." 

"And what's that?"

"Controlling your anger.. And telling the truth." 

"Thats two things." 

"Your point?" 

"I don't know." 

"Of course you don't.. Anyways, I'm sorry." 

"For?" 

"For putting the seven of you through this."

"Then why are you?" 

"I didn't mean for any of you to get hurt. Sometimes, you just can't control what happens." 

"Or maybe you can. You still have that option to walk away from Joong." 

____ looked at me, this time.. Her eyes, it was sparkling, like something was about to escape any second. 

"It's too late for that, Kevin." 

I smiled, not the happy kind, the relieved yet, disappointed kind. 

"What is it?" She asked. 

"For years, you've finally shown me some kind of emotion." She smiled at me but yet it seemed like she was about to cry, like she was forcing herself to act that way. 

"____?" 

"Yes?" 

"You're forcing yourself again.." Her smile faded away as soon as I said that. "What is it that Joong is holding against you?" 

She bit her lip. She always does that when ever she's trying to hold something back. "I.. I have to go. Is this all you wanted to talk about?" 

I wanted to stop her but seeing her struggle like this, it hurts. "For now." 

"I see.. Well I have to go. I'm late for my lunch date with Joong. I'll see you around." She said as she walked away. 

"____!" I called out to her. She stopped and turned around. "If you need some one to talk to or any help, don't hesitate to call me, okay?" 

She smiled and nodded. "Take care oppa." 

"You too." 

 

So yeah, What do you think she's hiding? What is it that she just can't tell him? Looks like it's up to UKISS to find out! Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

laureen I know right :/ At least they had a meaningful conversation.. At least I think it's meaningful haha 

makino89 I know right? Why can't she just tell Kevin how she really feels? >.< 

EnvMaknae Haha suspicious huh? That's definitely my style! ;) 

onjongkey2min Good news is, she didn't ignore him. Bad news is, she's hiding something. What is she hiding? Haha xD

inspiritkissmeemily Haha I know right? Well they semi-solved it, I think. 

meera95 I doubt that.. How much further is she willing to go?

KISSmeSooVin598 Awh I wanted to watch.. >.< Haha and thank you (:

fArhonEy He's such a gentle guy.. At least in this chappie. 

danceline Awh.. Well good news is, he didn't tell her that. He's still headstrong so no worries (: For now.

titchinblack Haha short? It's okay (: This is where the curiosity comes out! :) 

HelloKitty143 I know huh? Haha and omg! I was singing to that as I wrote this chapter! Haha xD 

Liana_Iana  of course (: 

KpopDaydreamer She did, but still won't say much.. Aish. Such a hard headed girl >.< And gomawo! <3

Pandastwaberrie Haha, you know how I love cliff hangers! :D And thank youu <333 always makes my day haha (:

keyseopie  Not quite.. But I like your theory haha xD 

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

Abbiekim

strawberry_Pikachu

KPopHelloKitty

youngjun11

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD