Thoughts

Should've Treated You Better

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since the video shoot. 

Kevin and ____ have been thinking about it non-stop. I would say, it's gone so far they've even had dreams about it. 

Not only dreams from that day, but simple, yet precious memories came flashing by, and they didn't know how to stop it. 

All this wondering and seeing one another, but knowing they were no longer together was driving both of them insane. 

I can tell you one thing though.. 

Kevin and ____ does a pretty damn good job at not showing it.


Kevin's dad and uBEAT's manager called for a staff meeting after lunch. Every one gathered in the big screening room. They all sat according to their ranks at work. 

Since ____ and her group (Eli and AJ) and Kevin and his group (Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho) were the top rankers, they all sat in the front, together. 

"Alright every one, listen up. I'm sure you all are wondering why we're gathered here today." Kevin's dad started. 

"Well, as you all know, we've recorded and shot the music video for our company. We'd like to announce that the video is finally ready!" uBEAT's boss said with excitement. 

Everyone began clapping and talking amongst them selves. After it calmed down, both of the bosses announced that they'd show it as of right now. 

The lights dimmed down as the projector and the video began playing before them. 

The music began playing as every one watched in awe. 

The video came out exactly how Eli and AJ had imagined it, even better. The guys and ____ stared, amazed by how every thing turned out. 

It didn't even look, not even for a second, like Kevin and ____ were acting. 

Those who didn't know about their past relationship, would definitely think that they were dating. 

Kevin and ____, how they acted in the music video, chasing one another around and just having a blast.. They were so comfortable, it's like those two were in their own little world. 

Like no one else could see nor hear them. Just the two of them. 

Kevin and _____ watched, amazed. Neither of them couldn't help but smile at the sight. It's like they were reliving their past. Reliving the memories. 

It brought back smiles and happiness to both of them. 

Every now and then, Kevin and ____ would exchange glances at one another without the other noticing. 

Suddenly, the bad part of the music video appears. The parts where their alone. A mind full of wonders. Full of questions. 

Kevin and ____'s mood changed. It became sad, heartbreaking. 

To themselves, Kevin and _____ thought, why does my heart ache so much?


After the video ended, the lights came back on as every one clapped and gave the actors, directors and such a standing ovation. 

Kevin's dad and uBEAT's boss motioned for ____, Kevin, Eli, and AJ to come up and bow. 

They did as they were told and bowed to their staff. 

"You all have done a tremendous job. The video was amazing and way past my expectations. What do you think?" Kevin's dad said as he turned to uBEAT's boss. 

"I agree 110%. It was amazing. The acting. The scenes were well-written out. I enjoyed every single second. Congratulations." He said as he began clapping again. 

After the meeting ended, every one went back to what they were doing before. 

The guys and ____ gathered in Kevin's office, to finish their lunch. 

"The video turned out great!" Dongho said. 

"Yeah, it was amazing!" Hoon said. 

"Kevin and ____ looked so cute in there!" Kiseop said. 

The guys began agreeing and complimenting Kevin and ____. 

Both of them began blushing. "Awh, look at that. Their blushing.." Eli said. 

"NO we're not!" Kevin and ____ both said. They exchanged glances then looked away. 

The guys began teasing the two of them until someone bursted through the doors. 

"HEY, we NEED to TALK." Some one yelled. 

Every one looked over then rolled their eyes. 

"Kim Hyun Joong."

 


Hello! I know.. Short chapter.. I'm sorry! I had a super long weekend so I didn't have much time.. I'll make it up to you! I promise xD 

Anyways, what do you think of this chapter? And here comes Joong again! What is he up to now? Who's ready for more drama?! I know I am! Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD!

fishcakes LOl xD

ab2utifulrose Thank you! LOl and well actually the playful pics aren't in any particular order xD

cassiopeianELF Ahh, right? Haha they can't hold it in for long.. 

KISSmeSooVin598 Haha thank you! <3

BrightStar06 LOl o.O Glad you love it!

makino89 Thank you (:

fArhonEy I hope it's a good thing haha xD

EnvMaknae Awesome! ^_^

danceline I know right? :/

titchinblack Awh yay! (:

HelloKitty143 Don't we all? >.< 

snsdshineegirl That's good (:

onjongkey2min Awh thank youu! <3

KpopDaydreamer I know right? Haha and thank youu! xD <3333

inspiritkissmeemily LOl yes you are.. But the good kind of weird (: 

Pandastwaberrie Thank you! and it's okay (: You'll get thru it! Haha good luck tomorrow! xD