Proof

Should've Treated You Better

Inside of Me - UKISS


____'s POV

It's been such a long day at work. I'm exhausted. 

It's been about a week or so since I saw Kevin at the park. He really does not give up. That's what I've always loved about him though. 

Oh how I wish I could tell him the truth.. But putting him and his company in jeopardy? I can't.. I just can't.. 

I can tell he's hurt.. But knowing I'm the cause of it.. hurts me even more. 

Kevin.. Mianhe.. 

Dammit.. I need to find a way to get out of this. I don't wanna be with Joong for the rest of my life. But what can I do? 


Finally, I'm here! I reached my apartment complex. I walked in and greeted the security guard. 

As I punch in the passcode, I opened the door. I let out a huge sigh as I closed the door behind me. 

I took off my shoes and the lights. I looked up and.. "WHAT THE FUUUU!" I screamed, dropping my keys and purse. 

Stood before me were every one except Kevin. They all let out an awkward laugh and smile, waving at me. 

"Seriously?! Do you want me to have a heart attack?!" I screamed, picking up my purse and keys, throwing them on the counter. 

"I'm guessing we surprised you?" Kiseop asked clueless as always. Every one sighed. 

"Well no shizzz! What the hell were all of you thinking??" I continued screaming. 

"Calm down, noona!" Dongho said. 

"NEVER EVER tell a girl to calm down Dongho Shin!" I screamed. He backed up, completely terrified. 

After seeing him like that, I calmed down. I looked around and saw Kevin's laptop hooked up to a projector which is hooked up to my TV. 

"What's going on? Why is Kevin's laptop here? And why is a projector hooked up to my TV? Better question, why are you all here acting like creeps?" I asked. I looked at Soohyun since he was the oldest. 

Soohyun noticed and stepped up. "Well, we are gathered here today because we would like to talk to you." 

"About?" 

"About You.. Joong.. Kevin." 

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. "Not this again. When are you just gonna give up and believe me when I say I like Joong?" 

"When you truly mean it." Eli said. 

"But I do." 

"No you don't." Hoon said. 

"And how would you know?" 

"Come on, ____. Us out of him, knows you better. You can't possibly make us believe you like him. No matter how much you're with him, no matter how much you say it, it's not true. You may be a good actor, but your eyes tell us everything." Soohyun said. 

Seriously? They weren't gonna leave, were they? Ahh .. I have to make up something.. 

I kept my cool and continued glaring, "That's a great prediction, oppa.. Really, it is. Good luck proving that." 

Just then, all of them smirked. Why are they smirking in this kind of situation? 

"Are you sure you want us to prove it? Are you sure about that? Are you sure you really like Joong, not Kevin?" AJ said. 

"How did Kevin get into this?" I asked, slightly confused. 

"Come on, we all know you like Kevin. Possibly even love him. Don't deny it." Soohyun said. 

"I don't love Kevin." I said, still glaring but the inside of me was completely shocked and confused. 

"You know what? If we didn't have proof, I would totally believe you right now, but I don't." Eli said. 

"And what proof is that?"

"I'm glad you asked." Kiseop said. "Dongho! Put it on!" 

I looked at Dongho who was on the laptop, doing something. 

Just then, on my TV, there were tons of screenshots of the emails, phone messages.. Everything.. Every conversation I had with Joong. It was in this little slideshow, up on my TV. The back ground music was the conversation of recorded phone calls between Joong and I. 

I can't believe it.. How did they get access of all of this? I stared, completely shocked. 

"Now, what were you saying about not loving Kevin?" Soohyun asked, sarcastically. 

"But how.. Why.. I don't.. How did you get this?" 

"Let's just say.. We did some digging." Hoon said. 

"You guys had the FBI investigate me?!" I screamed, shocked. 

"You got all of that from four little words?" The guys asked, stared at how I guessed it so fast. 

"So I'm right.. How could you do that?!" I screamed, balling my fists tightly charging at them. 

They all backed up. "We were just worried! I mean, you can't blame us!" Kiseop screamed. 

"Yeah, you wouldn't talk to us at all. Avoided us.. What else could we do?! We wanted our friend back!" AJ screamed. 

I suddenly calmed down. "I am and will always be here for you.. All of you and you know that." 

"Really? By the way you acted the past few weeks, your words are complete bull." Dongho suddenly said. 

I was shocked. He has never spoken to me like that, ever. "Dongho.." I said quietly. 

"Noona! You love hyung! You love Kevin! Accept it! Stop hurting us, stop hurting yourself and walk away from Joong.. Please!" He begged. I could see his eyes were getting watery. 

It seriously hurts me seeing the makne like that. I looked at every one else who's eyes were also getting watery. 

I haven't seen these six young men cry in so long. You know their desperate when they start tearing up. 

"Stop.. Just stop.. Don't cry." I said. 

"No, you stop. We understand you're only doing this to protect us but if it's just gonna put you in more pain then stop. Just stop it, ____." Eli said. 

I finally couldn't take it anymore. They did all of this for me. I just can't do it anymore. 

Finally, I began crying. "I can't.. I can't.. Joong.. He'll destroy Kevin's company. I can't let that happen." 

"You don't know that. Kevin is strong, he'll be fine. He missed you. Do you not realize how much pain you've put him in? He needs you and you need him. He loves you, _____." Hoon said. 

"I love him too." I said, my voice a bit shaky. 

"Really?" A voice behind me suddenly said. 

Every one looked to where it was coming from. I turned around and saw him, standing at door way of my room. 

"Kevin?" 


Okay, if you don't know me by now, I LOVE and rather listen to live versions then the studio versions. The feeling of hearing their live voices seems more meaningful to me. This one is their most recent 'Inside of Me' performance. Oh, and the video does not belong to me. Credits to AVEX. 

So yeah, let's recap, The guys cornering her and her finally admitting to them that she still loves Kevin, but wait, where the hell did Kevin come from? o.O Stay tuned ~ ! 
Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

KISSmeSooVin598 That's great haha right on track now (: And oh come on, a story isn't good with a plot twist and cliffhanger! Haha but I think I'm all out of surprises for now.. This story has been going on longer than I planned it too lol

onjongkey2min Haha their the best right?! (:

KPopHelloKitty Awh, yay! That just made my day (: haha

Aegyobunny8 Oh don't we all? ;) 

snsdshineegirl xD

titchinblack I know right? Haha

keyseopie xD

HelloKitty143 Yeah, best part about cliffhangers 

fishcakes Don't he always? Lol

inspiritkissmeemily Haha, no, no it is not. This story has been going on longer than I planned it to though.. Lol

KpopDaydreamer Or maybe not? Haha xD Thank you (:

donghoyixuan Thank you (: 

Derpling Haha just made my night (: 

JLoveKpop I promise (: 

Pandastwaberrie You know me so well (: Haha and thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best xD Love you too <33

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

donghoyixuan 

ColorlessKay

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD