Heart Condition

Should've Treated You Better

Before she could answer,  her smile began to fade as her eyes began to close. Kevin stood shocked as ____ fell forward, right into his arms. 

As ____ fell right into Kevin's arms, he wrapped his slender long arms around her, catching her as he fell to the floor, holding onto her at the sudden impact of her body clashing against his. 

The guys stared shocked, every one screamed. "____!" They all ran up, huddling over Kevin and ____. 

"____... ____... ____! Wake up!!" Kevin screamed, shaking her lightly. 

"We need to take her to the hospital, now!" Soohyun screamed. Every one nodded as Kevin stood up, carrying ____ bridal style in his arms. 

They all got into the car and drove off. As soon as they reached, Kevin quickly grabbed her, carrying her inside, calling for help. 

Nurses hurriedly came over, bringing a stretcher. Kevin laid ____ on there. The guys finally reached him. They all walked with the nurses who rolled ____ to the ER room. 

Before they could enter the double doors, one nurse stopped them, telling them they can't go inside and to wait there. 

The guys sat outside, waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting. 


"What's taking them so long?!" Dongho said, annoyed. 

"Dongho.. It's only been 15 minutes.." Eli said. 

"Well it seems like forever." He said and pouted. 

"What happened anyway?" Kiseop asked. 

Every one then turned to Kevin. He sighed, confusingly. "I wish I knew.. When I stood in front of her.. She smiled. Like really smiled.. It was so genuine.. Innocent. Like back when we were together. But then I took a closer look at her and noticed she was really pale. Her lips were dry, she looked so thin.. Before I could even react, she fell right into my arms." Kevin balled his fists up, not even knowing what he should do anymore. 

Just then, the doctor came out. Every one rushed over, asking how she is. 

"Are any of you Miss ____'s family?" The doctor said. 

All of them shook their heads. "No sir, her parents are out of the country at the moment. We're like her family though, can you please tell us what happened? And why she fainted?" Kevin said hurriedly. 

The doctor paused for a moment but then nodded. "Miss ____ is diagnosed with aortic valve regurgitation." The guys stared at him with a 'what the ' look. He continued on, "The aortic valve is part of the heart. It allows the blood to flow from the heart's lower left chamber into the aorta and to the body. But according to this, her aortic valve isn't closing as it should, which results into letting the blood out." 

"What was the cause of this?" Hoon asked. 

"High blood pressure. Stress. Not eating. She's really thin. My estimated guess is that she hasn't eaten anything in about three weeks." 

"Three weeks?!" The guys all gasped. 

"Can someone really go on that long without eating?" Kiseop asked. 

"Of course. A person can go weeks, even months without eating. As long as that person is drinking plenty of water, then they'll live for a while, unhealthy, but their still living. In Miss ____'s case, even though she wasn't eating, she didn't drink much either. With her working so much and lack of sleep, it was just a matter of time before she collapse." 

"Is it that bad?" Kevin asked. 

"Let's just say, she'll be fine. Be happy you brought her when you did, if not, it could have gotten worse within the next few days." 

"What if it did, then what would happen?" Dongho asked. 

"She would need surgery to replace the valve." 

Every one paused, trying to sink all of this in. "So what now?" Soohyun asked. 

"I'd advise for all of you to look after her. Don't surround her with smoking which I'm sure won't be a problem. Make sure she eats. Eating healthy like veggies and meat that provides protein is really recommended. And I know she's an active person as well. She can work out, go for a walk, jogging or what ever she likes but not on an empty stomach. And lastly, make sure she stays at a healthy weight. I'll be giving her monthly check ups for the next six months to see her progress." 

"Sounds easy.." Dongho said sarcastically. 

The doctor laughed. "It seems like a lot to do but trust me, it's not. As long as she isn't surrounded by smoke, eating healthy, having a healthy active lifestyle and not underweight, she'll recover in no time." 

"We got this, doctor. Thank you so much." Hoon said. 

"No problem, well is there anything else you'd like to know?" 

"When are we able to see her?" Kevin asked. 

"They'll be transferring Miss ____ to her room which should be soon. The nurse will let you know." 

"Okay, thank you." Kevin said as every one bowed to the doctor. He did the same and left. 

The guys soon sat back down, sighing in relief. 

Now that they know she's okay, they just couldn't wait to see her. 


I'm so sorry this story has been going on longer than I thought! And that I've been updating later then usual :| Work and school is just eating me up.. Anyways, this story will definitely be ending within the next three to four chapters. I'm hoping three, not that I hate writing this story but I just felt like I've been leading it on for too long. Thank you for those who have been patient with me and this story (:

Now back to the story.. Uh-oh! Heart condition?! Say what?! Hopefully she heals, but where does this lead her and Kevin? What will she say when she wakes up? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

And I'm sure every one has heard Dongho is departuring from UKISS.. I still just can't believe it. Of course I respect his decision, and I mean, we all should have seen this coming. He hasn't really been active much this year and has consistently been in and out of the hospital dued to health issues. What ever he chooses to do in the near future, I support him all the way and hope for the best for the future of UKISS! UKISS Fighting <3 !