What other reason could there be?

Should've Treated You Better

NO ONE'S P.O.V

UKISS walked back to their business buildings in silence

Everything happened so quickly that none of them still couldn't believe it. It was all still sinking in and honestly, they didn't know where to go from there. 

As every one entered into NHM, they spotted ____, aiding Joong and his now bruised lip. 

Every one stared at the sight for a moment. ____ looked up and connected eyes with all of them, then at Kevin. 

They can tell she was still angry. After a long moment, she looked away and continued helping Joong. 

All of them sighed as they headed upstairs. 

Every one walked into Kevin's office and collapsed on the couch while he sat at his desk. 

Kevin just couldn't take the pain anymore. He knew for a fact that he can't get through the day like this. So many mixed emotions were stirring inside him. 

Part of him wanted to beat the out of Joong right then and there but the other part of him was hurt, and knew that ____ would be even more mad if he did that. 

The guys knew Kevin wouldn't get through the day. It was just too obvious. 

"Kevin.. I think you should go home and rest." Soohyun suggested. 

Every one agreed. "Yeah, there's not much work to do any way. We can take it from here." Hoon said. 

Kevin looked at them and knew they wouldn't accept no for an answer. It's not like he wanted to stay there any way. "Alright, I'll go. Call me if you need me." Kevin grabbed his keys and left. 

As the door shut behind him, the guys had let out a deep breath. 

Every one thought for a while. "Today just seems like a dream.." Kiseop said. 

"It's just so hard to believe.." Eli said. 

"I still can't believe it.. What's gotten into ____?" AJ wondered out loud. 

Dead silence. If any one could answer it, it's ____ herself, but they knew it'd be hard to get the answer out of her. 


KEVIN'S P.O.V

I like him..

I like him..

I like him..

Those words.. It kept repeating in my head like I didn't hear it the first time. 

She likes him? But that can't be right.. Even if she is over me, I know she'd never go for a guy like Joong. There has to be more the story then she's leading on.. If there even is a story that is..

But what could it be? 


I woke up to the sound of my door opening. I heard voices, shouting my name. I opened my eyes and saw the guys hovering over me. 

I rubbed my eyes, tiredly. "What do you want?" I asked. 

"Why are you on the couch?" Dongho asked. 

I got up and realized I was on the couch. I shrugged. "Fell asleep I guess. So what is it?" I asked as I became more awake. 

Every one gathered around me and began talking. "Okay, well you see, we were up all night." Hoon started. 

"Trying to figure out why noona is with Joong." Dongho added. 

"Because there's no way in hell she would ever be with a guy like him even if her life depended on it." AJ added. 

I smied as the sight of my friend's and now new friends, AJ and Eli. "You guys seriously pulled an all nighter just for that?" He asked. 

"Well yeah. We don't want her being with him just as much as you don't." Kiseop said. 

"But of course your wants are a bit more stronger than ours." Eli said. 

"Okay, so what did you come up with?" I asked. 

Every one looked over to Soohyun. He gave me an awkward, sorry kind of look. This can't be good... "Uhm.. Well yeahh.. We came up with.. Nothing." Soohyun said and laughed but more on the awkward side. 

I raised my eye brow. "Nothing? Really?" They all nodded, and lowered their heads while I just sighed. "It's okay. Maybe she just really likes him." 

"You don't really believe that, do you?" Soohyun asked. 

To be honest, I don't know. Maybe I do now.. I just shrugged. "Should I? Why else would she be with him?" 

"Maybe he has something against her." Dongho suggested. 

"No that can't be it." AJ quickly said. 

"And why not?" Kiseop asked. 

"Because even if he does have something against her,  even if it was terrible, she would never give up just like that. It has to be something else." Eli said. 

Every one stayed quiet after that. I mean.. What other reason could there be?


So I guess every one is pretty confused. So am I.. What's going on? Are the guys giving up already? Maybe it's time to just let her go.. One way to find out right? Stay tuned ~ !

Oh my gawd.. Oh my gawd! It's been five days already?! I'm such a terrible author.. I've just been occupied with work and school >.< I'm so sorry! To make it up to you all, I'll be doing a DOUBLE update! That's right, I've said it.. DOUBLE update (: Enjoy! 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

music101 We'll find out soon. 

Liana_Iana I've restarted, uninstalled then re-installed the inernet browsers.. It only happens with asianfanfics.. No other website I go to >.< Grrrr

And yes.. A lot of drama in this story haha 

titchinblack Awh, no problem! And thankk youu <3 ! But hey, we'll see what Kevin comes up with (: 

EnvMaknae Lol we'll see, won't we?

fArhonEy I would've punched him so longgg ago! Haha

fishcakes Is he? Or is he not? LOL xD 

danceline If only she didn't stop him! >.< 

ab2utifulrose So do I, ab2utifulrose.. So do I..

makino89 What is she thinking? You'll find out pretty soon (: Curious huh? Then I did my job right (:

HelloKitty143 I know.. I don't know what's up with it. It wasn't like that before! >.< 

And mhm.. I don't know.. I think ____ and Joong make a pretty cute couple. Don't ya think? Looool xD

meera95 Or should it? ;) Enjoy (:

onjongkey2min Well, you just really made my day! <333 Glad you're loving it! xD

inspiritkissmeemily I hope so.. Haha it's been like that for a few days now >.< And yeah, I know right? You seem like a chilled, what ever type of person haha 

Pandastwaberrie Every one seems so angry now a days.. Can't blame you! Lol xD Thanks <3 !

MinALuvU Awh, yay!! (: Thank you! And yeah, hopefully (:

keyseopie  Haha well, he is her boyfriend xD

KpopDaydreamer  Would I really scam you guys? ;D haha

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

Priincessg1

TeenTop_DA99

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD