Where are you?

Should've Treated You Better

"Kevin-ah! Come on! I don't wanna miss the big waves!" 

"I'm coming! You're walking to fast hun.. Slow down!" I yelled out as I tried my best to catch up with ____. 

"Aniyo! My baby just walks to slow!" She said as she stuck her tounge out. 

"That's it, I'm gonna get you!" I called out as I began to chase her. 

After I did, I picked her up in my arms and ran into the ocean as I threw her in. 

She screamed as she swam up to the top and began splashing me which started a water fight. 

After a while, we were tired so we began to eat and watch the sunset. 

"Ahh.. The view.. It's beautiful.. Don't you think so babe? " She said. I looked over to her as she stared at the sunset. 

Her smile.. Her eyes.. Her silky hair.. It was everything I loved about her. 

"Not as beautiful as the view I'm looking at right now.." I suddenly blurted out. She stared at me, surprised as I turned away and began to blush. 

Suddenly, I felt something warm on my cheeks. Her lips.. I realized she kissed me on my cheeks. I blushed like crazy as I stared at her. I was always the one to kiss her first, so I'm shocked she did it this time. 

"Thank you, Kevin-ah." She said. Our eyes met one another as we both leaned in and... 

*ringgg* My eyes bolted open as I began to groan. Stupid alarm clock.. I rolled over and turned it off. 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I sat there for a second and remembered my dream. That was the first time I had took her to the beach. That was on our 6 month anniversary. She loved it so much and we had a great time. 

I sighed as I climbed out of bed and got ready for work. 

Afterwards, I heard my door open, assuming it was the guys, and turn out, I was right. 

"Morning Vinny!" Kiseop said followed by Soohyun, Hoon, and Dongho. 

"Hey guys" I said nonchalant as I munched on my cereal

"What's with the gloomy atmosphere?" Dongho asked

"I had another dream" 

"About her?" Hoon asked

I nodded my head. They all sighed. 

"It's been five years Kevin.." Soohyun said. 

"I know that. Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said as I threw my bowl and spoon in the sink, grabbed my coat and left, followed by the guys. 

The rest of the day went by as usual. Paperwork, contracts, meetings, and more paperwork. 

I honestly could not even think nor concentrate.. All I thought about was her..

That's right.. It has been five years since ____ broke up up with me and the last time we saw eachother. That was the night she chose to break up with me. I had ignored her calls and texts for days after that.

The day I finally decided to answer her back, I found out she moved some where else. All I knew was that it was out of the country. I hired agents and investigators to look for her but they all failed miserably. 

The day ended finally. The guys and I decided to go back to my place to chill. 

As we got there, we grabbed a few beers and snacks. We began to eat and drink, just chatting and watching TV. 

Well, the guys were mostly talking while I was just dozing out. 

"Kevin?" I heard someone call out to me. I looked over and saw everyone staring at me. 

It was Soohyun. "Yes hyung?" 

"What's on your mind?" 

"Same old, same old." I said as I laid my head back, staring at the ceiling. "Her." I said. 

I heard all of them sigh and whisper. This was nothing new to them. It was often that I'd think about ____ a lot and always having these dreams about her.. 

Having dreams about the memories i created with her.. 

"Kevin.. You need to move on." Hoon said. 

"Don't you think I would if I could?" I said, still staring at the ceiling. "I love her. She was my bestfriend." 

"We know.." Dongho said. 

"She was our friend too." Kiseop said. 

"We all miss her Kevin" Hoon said. 

"But you can't keep living in the past. You have to move on" Soohyun said. 

"I don't understand how it's so hard to find where she is.. Did she change her name or something?" 

"Maybe she doesn't want to be found. Have you ever thought about that?" Soohyun asked me. 

I didn't say anything after that. I closed my eyes. Time passed as the guys continued to chat among them selves as I sat there, with my head back, eyes close 

Maybe Soohyun is right.. What if she doesn't want to be found? But what does that even mean? Does she really not want to see me that bad? 

Next thing I know, I felt the alcohol kicking in and myself drifting off to dreamland. My last thought.. _____, where are you? 

 

And here is my first chapter! How is it?

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe ~ ! 

I'd like to welcome my returning and new subscribers (:  

kimchii-chan

yuki_kissme

molly38690

cha_jennifer

ab2utifulrose

HelloKitty143

Snivy4ever

fArhonEy

inspiritexotic_3

idotikus

BrightStar06

KpopDaydreamer

laureen

SeoulSweetheart

creamfeathers

keyseopie

ninetyninestars

kimmy_dh

fishcakes

jjangfanyo

MoonlightByTheStar

Smile2002

JulianKevin

cnlovely

Thank you for all of your support xD Hope you enjoyed the first chapter (:

@BrightStar06  Thank you (: Hope you enjoyed the first chapter xD

@idotikus  Looool! Awh (: Hope that's a good thing haha enjoy ~ !