Is A

Nevaeh

As they reached the living room, Hyukjae saw Hae who was now awake sitting on the couch in Siwon's arm.

Angrily, he pulled away from Heechul. "This is what you brought me to see? That your son is with my husband!? That he's moved on to someone who can actually protect him, someone who isn't human scum?"

Hae upon hearing Hyukjae's voice, stood up on shaky legs, turning to face him, stepping forward before falling onto Siwon whose arms were already open, ready to catch him.

"H...hyuk..ie...hyukkie.." Hae called, barely a whisper. Hyukjae upon hearing his voice, faced Donghae who was trying to steady his breath. He paled and ran towards Hae, pushing Siwon away.

"Hae, hae baby I'm here." He sat on the couch, pulling Hae onto his lap.

"What's wrong with him?" Siwon scowled at Hyukjae. 

"What's wrong? Oh wow, so now you care? Took you long enough! He's dying, everyone else can tell, but why couldn't you?"

Hae passed out in Hyukjae's arms and he began panicking. "Hae! HAE!" Shaking his body, he laid him gently on the couch running to Heechul.

"Help him! Do your magic, do whatever, I can't lose him!"

Heechul walked and stood next to Hae's body, looking down at him.

"There isn't much I can do. He's turning. It might be too late."

"Turning!? What do you mean turning? Like changing form? Do angels have a different form?"

"Dark angels do." Siwon began explaining. "He's turning dark and there's nothing mother nor I can do."

"What are dark angels?" Hyukjae fell onto his knees, sobbing. "I...I-"

"It's all your fault! SCUM! SCUM! That's all you humans are worth! You destroy everything good in the world and expect to be handed the universe too! I love him, I've never lied to him! Why don't you admit the truth? huh? HUH?" Siwon grabbed Hyukjae by the neck, lifting him in the air. "I know your secrets, I can damn near taste the lies in your blood. Admit that you've been-"

"W...wonnie...s..st..op" Hae took a breath. 

"Hae. We're losing you."

"I don't blame anyone." Siwon dropped Hyukjae back onto the floor, running to grab Hae's hands. "Blame me then. I proclaimed my love, yet I wasn't able to save you."

Hae smiled weakly. He could feel the darkness seeping into his skin, his feathers ripping off of his back. It burned, it felt as if someone poured hot tar over his body. He was numb, weak, and so many emotions filled his thoughts. He tried to stay focused on one single thought: Happiness. But the fact that he could also feel that his Hyukkie was lying to him, tore him apart and filled him with more agony than becoming dark ever could.

"I...I won't turn dark. I refuse." Hae stood up, his powers were changing and with it, he blasted Siwon away. Heechul ran to help his son, but was blasted away by black and white rays. Even his powers were fighting to stay good, but the darkness was overpowering. 

Hyukjae stood up, blocking the door. He knew what Hae was going to do. He...just...knew. "You're not leaving Donghae."

"Hyukjae, whoever said you could stop me?" Hae's voice was changing. It was changing from the happy tone he always spoke in, to one of pure hatred.

"I said I could. When you didn't think of me in anyway other than a friend, I said I could love you. When you said you didn't want to get married, I said I would be the one you'd accept. I said it all and I did it, so I can stop you as well."

"Don't make me kill you. I don't want to harm you." Hyukjae could hear the desperation in Hae's voice. He could hear Hae struggling, fighting against his self. 

"Then harm me, this is my fault." He started sobbing. "Because I lied to you, I ignored you, I made you become this way. So kill me, take away whatever happiness I've ever had with one swoop. You deserve so much more than me Hae."

Hae using his powers, held Hyukjae in mid-air. "You're right. I deserve more, do you think it should be Siwon?"

"What?" 

"Do you think it should be Siwon? To be able to see every inch of my skin? To be able to kiss and touch me the way you do?" 

Hyukjae gasped and shout out furiously, "NO!" struggling against Hae. But then he realized what Hae was trying to do, he was trying to make Hyuk hate him, to be jealous, to be filled with so much rage that he would give up saving Hae. 

"If...if it's what you want." Hae froze. His eyes wide. His mind was being overtaken by emotions. He could sense every single form of energy in the air. He could hear everyone's heartbeats, their thoughts, their movements. And so, within seconds, ran past Hyukjae and into the blinding light of an oncoming car. 

"HAE NOOO!!"