Family

Nevaeh

After they had finishing eating, Siwon gave Donghae his pill to take. Without that pill, his aura would increase ten-fold and having humans swarm them like fans at a Super Junior concert, was less than welcomed.

Siwon excused himself to the bathroom, while Donghae answered his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hae baby~It's so wonderful to hear my darling nephew's voice. Wonnie has told me that you've been sick lately, is everything okay?"

"Ah Aunt Heechul, everything is fine."

"Pfft, as if I'd listen to you. You two are coming over here immediately. We need to have a chat."

"But what if he has other plans? I could just go there my-"

"Trust me, Hae. If it concerns you, then he's free. Be here in 20 minutes or else. I'll send my shadow men after you."

Donghae shivered. If there was one thing Angels hated, it was the shadows. Only full demons could conjure them and it was terrifying. You could feel little fingers grazing the back of your neck, seeping into your skin and wrapping their darkness around your lungs. If they got that far, you would literally breathe shadows and your entire body would shut down. He had heard many tales of it from other Angels, so he knew better than to mess with a pure blooded demon unless he was prepared.

"Alright Aunt Chullie, we'll be there in 15."

"Good. See you soon darling~"

Donghae hung up just in time as Siwon had arrived.

"You ready to leave?"

"Yeah. Um, your mom called-"

"And we'll be there in 15. She sent a shadow to tell me. Not the best way of saying hello when he's shaking your kidney instead of your hand." Siwon laughed.

"Letsa go"

 

The drive was fairly quiet as Donghae had fell asleep. The 15 minutes turned into an hour. Heechul had called at 14 minutes and 59 seconds, but when Siwon told him, she changed her mind. After all, Siwon had told his mother about Donghae's condition, and most of all, about Hyukjae.

As they arrived at the mansion, Siwon got out the car and went to the passenger side picking Donghae up. Walking towards the mansion, he spotted his mother standing in the doorway, arms crossed.

"Took you long enough. Good thing he's asleep so we can see his wings."

"Are you sure this is a good idea mother?"

"Would you rather find out later Siwon? We must know if his wings are turning black. Now give him to me."

Siwon handed Donghae over to his mother who kept him afloat with her shadows. Heechul entered the mansion, her shadows following along. Siwon with a heavy heart full of fear, followed after, remembering the poem.

Pure white are Angels; happy with glee. Pure black they become, when sorrow intervenes. If white becomes black, darkness it reveals. Angel no more, but dark instead; shadows they control filled with dread. Death becomes them wrapped up in one. Never to be saved unless with love.


A/N: made the poem off the top of my head -.- TY for subbing :3