Scattered

Nevaeh

When Hyukjae woke up his wrists were completely healed. No scars, nothing. It almost seemed as if it never happened. He could feel that he was still wearing his jeans and shirt. And it would've been just a bad dream to him, if it weren't for the man staring back at him.

"Siwon, what are you doing here? Where's-" He sighed.

"Donghae?" Siwon asked.

"Y-yeah"

Hyukjae sat up from his lying position and slumped against the headboard.

"If you attempted suicide, I'm sure you know better than me." Siwon continued his task of slicing a peach.

Hyukjae lifted his wrists as if reminding Siwon that there were no scars. Siwon looked up at him and stood up, bringing the sliced peach to him. When Hyukjae saw it, his eyes watered.

"Peach?" Siwon nodded.

"It was his favorite fruit ya know." He took a slice and bit into it as tears ran down his face. "After dinner he would always slice some up and say 'Hyukkie eat~" but I never did. I was always too busy doing something else. I-" He sobbed heavily. "I didn't even have the time to remind him to take his medicine."

He looked back up at Siwon. "I was even jealous of you and it blinded me. He love- he loved me so much and I was selfish."

Siwon pulled up a seat beside him and sat with crossed legs. "Well that's easy to say. Look at me. I'm handsome, of course more than you. But, he still only had eyes for you. If I hadn't been selfish myself, things probably would've ended better."

Hyukjae cracked a soft smile. "Truce?" he said and held out his hand.

"Truce" Siwon shook his hand and they were transported to another place.

 

"Wow. I'm surprised the spell worked."

"Mom, mind telling me why Hyukjae and I are here?"

Heechul frowned. "Don't say it like that you ungrateful brat!" She smacked the back of his head sharply.

"Ow! What was that for!?"

"You want another one!?"

Hangeng immediately appeared between the two, quickly separating them. "Chullie please, they're here for a reason. Care to tell them or should I?"

Heechul shrugged her shoulders and responded, "You should. I'm not very good at these things."

"Well first off, I think its better that we get out of our room-"

Heechul snuggled up to Hangeng, "Our baby making room~"

Siwon gagged and Hyukjae's jaw dropped.

"Hmm, Chullie. I meant we should go downstairs to the living room for this.

They made their way downstairs and all sat down. Hanchul sat on the large sectional while Hyukjae and Siwon sat on loveseats opposite of each other.

"Dad what's going on?"

Hangeng glanced at Heechul as he took her hand in his for comfort.

"We received some news today from Kangin. We may be banned from Nevaeh permanently, but we're all still family. Now, Hyukjae, I know he was the love of your life, he was your husband of course, in the same way that Heechul is my wife. And Siwon, he was your cousin and you loved him the same as Hyukjae did."

Both guys looked at each other and then back at Hangeng.

"H-hangeng where are you going with this?"

Heechul gently squeezed her lover's hand as if telling him she wanted to speak. Looking directly into Hyukjae's glistening eyes she said:

"We found Donghae."


a/n: You guys should know me by now: It's completely unlike what it seems.