Daring

Nevaeh

As soon as Siwon left, the ropes binding Hyukjae to the wall, vanished into thin air. Hyukjae fell onto his knees with a yelp and got up to run after Siwon. Realizing it to be futile, he sat on the couch, the door still wide open.

He was well aware that his lies were catching up to him and affecting Hae. Point was, he wasn't sure how it was affecting him, nor what he thought the lies were about.

Did he think he was cheating? Or gambling? or maybe just drifting apart? He wasn't ready to 'fess up and it killed him to know that he might be the reason why Hae looked so lifeless.

And what about those feathers he found the other day? The ones that Hae apparently tried to hide in a hurry underneath the trashbin in the bathroom. Was that why Siwon said they had an appointment? Was...Hae sick?

No. Angels can't get sick. Hae said so himself. But, what if that was a lie. What if he just said that so Hyukjae wouldn't worry?

So many questions ran through his head. Most important of all: Would Hae divorce him after he found out?

Hyukjae stood up with a sigh to close the door, then walked upstairs to their bedroom before throwing himself on top. Not bothering to change his clothes, nor bathe, he soon fell asleep.


Siwon was sitting at a booth, Hae who was now wide awake on the opposite end. Siwon smiled lightly as he saw Hae furiously flipping through the pages of seafood trying to decide what to eat. The reason Hae was so happy was because Siwon had used his powers to wipe Hae's mind of the recent events. And because he knew Hae would run back to that monkey to heal him with his love.

"So Hae, found what you want to eat yet?" Siwon had already chose a meal. The chicken with penne. Simple. He never was fond of seafood.

"Ahhh I can't decide Wonnie! Everything looks so good!" Hae smile cutely and Siwon's heart skipped a beat. He should really stop being so damn cute.

"You know it's my treat, if you can eat it all, then order everything."

"REALLY!?" Hae screamed, standing up and attracting unnecessary attention. "Sorry" he said with a bow and sat back down. "I can really have everything? Including dessert?" Hae's eyes grew 10x wider with his mouth open in shock.

Siwon laughed. "Of course you can sweetie. I'd do anything to keep you happy." Hae not realizing the message hidden within Siwon's words, smiled and called the waitress enthusiastically.

As Hae told the waitress what he wanted and what Siwon wanted (since he told him right before the waitress came), Siwon couldn't help but notice the lady blantally flirting with Hae. Did she not see who he was with?!

Siwon snorted. Of course she wouldn't. Gays don't exist here to them. Humans are trash.

"hmm" he cleared his throat loudly. "That WILL be all. Now if you don't mind, he's my date for the evening and I don't appreciate you openly flirting with him. So ciao~"

The lady embarrassed, quickly sped away to get their food.

"Wonnie, you didn't have to be so mean! And I'm not your date, I'm married to Hyukjae."

Siwon rolled his eyes. "Pfft. Your marriage is invalid. I proposed to you decades ago."

"And I declined. Please, can we just enjoy this evening? OH! I forgot to tell Hyukjae where I am. He's probably so-"

"I already did. He said he didn't care and that whatever you do on your own time is none of his business. Anyway, he said he was leaving too. So don't bother."

"Really?" Hae pouted and looked down. How could he not care? They were married. One's business is the other's business. "Maybe he's just busy that's why~ I'll call him when we're done."

"Okay, ah I see the food let's dig in! Don't forget to take your medicine afterwards" Siwon changed the topic quickly. "Alright", Hae responded. Thank Shisus the food came right on time. Lying to Hae was tearing him apart, but the demon blood inside him thrived on it and so it didn't affect him anymore. But that as always was a bad sign of change.

He should really talk to his mother.


A/N: Yall know what that meannnnns! Siwon's mother will be making an appearance....I ended the poll since a famous suju couple was winning by 6 votes and school starts tomorrow. Hanchul anyone??