Waver pt 1

Nevaeh

Kangin didn't know how he ended up in Nevaeh. Nevaeh was for the most part, destroyed. The grass had been burnt leaving nothing but dead weeds. The many different willow and cherry blossom trees had died, seeking never to bloom again, and most of all it was cloudy, the sun having lost it's will to shine. But on the part of Nevaeh he stood upon, was the opposite. Grass touched every inch of the small area, 2 cherry blossom trees had bloomed beautifully and would for eternity if the dark angels never find them, and the sun shimmering, it's rays similar to that of glitter sparkling in the air.

Kangin was amazed that there was even an inch of Nevaeh left untouched. He was sure the Dark Angels and Demons had overtaken it. But what left him more astonished was the fact that he could walk. Seeing at how this was a sort of Heaven, his astonishment turned into understanding.

But the fact that humans weren't allowed anywhere in the heavens until after death frightened him. Was he dead again? He didn't know, but he needed answers.

While there he had met a young boy whom he believed would be his son, Donghae, in a few years. And then it hit him, Donghae was already well in his 20s.

Cautiously approaching the boy, he asked for his name, the boy replied 'Donghae' and he was left staring at the light brown haired boy, looking him up and down repeatedly.

Finding the courage to speak to the one he had abandoned decades ago, he asked him to give a message to Hyukjae. At first, the boy was confused and asked who the man was, but then as Kangin described him he shouted out 'HYUKKIE!' and he was off to Earth where Kangin said his hyukkie would be.

"WAIT!" The boy stopped. "Tell them you saw Kangin"

The boy tilted his head and then with a smile he nodded and waved enthusiastically. "ALRIGHT KANGIN!"

Kangin watched as the boy shined as bright as a diamond and then disappeared. He walked, with odd difficulty since he wasn't used to being without his rusty wheelchair, to where Donghae last stood. As he looked at the last rays of Donghae's ability to transport him fade away, he cried. He cried for the son he had lost twice and the wife he left in immense pain at his cabin in the woods. He cried for Hanchul and the shoes he left them to fill and for Hyukjae and the lover he lost. But most of all, he cried for his people and how his weakness had been their destruction. He cried and screamed and punched the grass still he bled, till there were no more tears and when he was done, he fell onto his back and decided to bathe in Nevaeh's beauty.

In the back of his mind, he already knew what he was going to do, but right now he needed a few minutes of peace.

 

Donghae appeared in front of the house, his eyes filled with tears. He knew who Kangin was and it killed him to act indifferent, as if he didn't know that was his father. He heard Heechul speak of Leeteuk as well, but he needed to remain strong so he stayed silent. Nevaeh needed him and his Hyukkie did as well.


a/n: This is the 1st part of 3 for today which means TRIIIPLE UPDATE! Yeah that and a war is coming. BTW: I am VERY sorry for not having updated. Whoo~! Now I know what people mean by being busy -.- Anyway, enjoy~