Trials pt 2

Nevaeh

"Are you okay Hae? Your eyes are red." Hyukjae gently caressed Donghae's cheek as the latter snuggled into it, exclaiming that he was okay. It was then that he took the time to repeat the message Kangin had said to him.

"Are you absolutely positive that is what Kangin said?"

Donghae nodded his head firmly as Hyukjae sighed heavily, walking to sit on the stool. "I'm not sure what good I'll do, but I'm guessing he sees me as the middle person in all of this. Given that I'm the only human. I-I still don't understand how he ended up there. He lost his powers."

Heechul entered the kitchen. "What are you 2 doing here?" Hyukjae looked at her and began explaining what Donghae had told him. When he was done, she was left in the same position as he was, sighing.

"So you're telling me that Kangin wants us to prepare for war? Goodness. Surely all this being human stuff has damaged his brain! In case he hasn't realized, Donghae has reverted back to his teenage self, I'm stressed as it is, Hangeng is God knows where, and you and him are HUMAN! H-U-M-A-N! You can't find against dark angels who would rip you to shreds without so much as touching you. We cannot do this."

Hyukjae silently got up and walked up the stairs.

"Where is he going?" Donghae nodded again. "You don't talk much do ya? I'm your Aunt, Donghae. I've known you for a few centuries. You can talk to me."

Donghae nodded at her again and she grabbed him by the arm as he yelped loudly, leading him into the living room roughly, throwing him onto the couch.

"Listen here! I don't care what they think, but this isn't helping! You cannot be this way Donghae! We all need you and we can't wait for your ed up parents to fix this! I am Heechul, my husband is Hangeng. Remember? When the war broke out and you were angry at us for years? How can you forget that!? How can you forget the hate you felt for us! Hate and Love are two of the strongest emotions out there. You should remember us. I don't care if you still hate us, just remember dammit!"

Hyukjae came running down the stairs to see Donghae in tears and Heechul on her knees.

"What the hell is going on!?" He instantly ran to his lover's side, pulling him into a hug. "Heechul?"

"We're done for, Hyukjae. This has all gone on long enough. They've been manipulating us since Kangin disappeared. We're nothing but puppets, just look at how much they've changed him. He knows who you are, but not in the same sense that you believe."

She got up, dusting her dark blue jeans off. "I'm leaving"

"W-wait!"

She opened the door to reveal Hangeng and Michael.


a/n: the hardest part about writing this was figuring out what Heechul wore -.- plus I'm in a bad mood because of my damn sister and her bf