Pain

Nevaeh

Standing above Hyukjae was Michael, the Archangel. He was holding Hyukjae's right hand tightly, the shimmer of the razor within it and used his other hand to punch him, sending him sprawling across the bedroom.

Heechul fell to her knees upon seeing that he was safe as Hangeng bowed, whispering "Michael".

He walked towards them, grabbing Hangeng by the collar with his right hand pulling him up a few inches off the ground. "How dare you allow this to happen!? One has sacrificed himself is this not enough!"

Heechul looked up and saw her husband in the palms on the Angel's hand and shadows instantly surrounded her.

Michael turned and scowled at her, "Don't you interfere you demon!" and with the free hand he had left, used his power to send her flying backwards next to where Hyukjae was.

Hangeng fought against him, but Angels and Archangels were nowhere on the same power grid. Archangels were more powerful than them.

"We've got problems that need fixing. We're going to Kangin."

And flashed them out of there, leaving a bewildered Heechul, and a broken Hyukjae on the floor.

 

Leeteuk was still within Riddlers Forest. Hours ago, Aiden has mysteriously vanished. And at that very moment, her blackened heart was no longer black. She was slowly becoming pure again. The agony that spread through her veins that her only son was no longer, tore her apart.

As she walked alone within the depths of the dark forest, one by one a black feather would fall. As it would touch the ground it would immediately turn to dust. It was a bad sign, one that foretold death. But she had to keep going.

Even without Donghae, she felt that she had to get to the cabin that awaited her.

With every step she took, she grew weaker. Her eyes threatened to close on her. Thankfully, the cabin was within a few feet away from her.

She stumbled towards it, more feathers falling around her. She could barely make out what was there, her body collapsing within itself. But what she saw was enough to cause her to collapse completely.

"Kangin" she breathed. Falling onto her knees. "Kangin..." She fell down.


a/n: Short update gomen >_< it's just to keep things moving along! And I love cliffhangers because when I get back to writing a decent chappie, I'll know where I left off.