Past Pt 1

Nevaeh

When Hyukjae met Donghae, it wasn't pleasant. It wasn't a date and it surely wasn't love at first sight. Donghae was a beginner, at being an Angel on Earth. For years, he had spent his life in Nevaeh, a place in Heaven that was strictly for Angels.

Donghae was sent out by one of his Archangel superiors with one task: Heal the boy.

At the time, he didn't know what that meant. He knew humans could be boys or girls, but that there were over a billion of both..

At 15, he was sent straight to Earth and landed on someone's front yard. That someone was Hyukjae.

Hyukjae had just lost his dad and his mother couldn't bare to look at him because all she could see was his father.

Exiting his house angrily, Hyukjae walked down the porch and saw a glowing boy. Literally as if someone was shining a light directly on him and threw some glitter at him as well.

In Nevaeh, time doesn't exist so to Donghae, it was just another day. To Hyukjae, it was 10:25 pm.

"Um...if you're trying to rob me......um....." Hyuk cleared his throat. "Edward Cullen then it's not happening. My mom would be pissed if you got glitter all over her hardwood floors."

Donghae who had his back facing Hyukjae, turned towards him and asked in a different language that Hyukjae couldn't identify "Quisnam es vos?" Latin was the language of Angels.

"Okay. You're not from here." Hyukjae paused to think, "Ah Engrish! Everyone know that!"

"Whoo youu aree?"

Donghae shocked to realize the boy didn't speak Latin, but English began talking excitedly.

"My name is Donghae. I am from-" He couldn't reveal his identity to stranger, especially if he wasn't the boy he was meant to save. "Neva...da...Nevada. How about you?"

'Oh crap he speaks really good Engrish.' Hyukjae thought. "I...am....fine" He spoke very slowly and Donghae thought he was retarded.

Hyukjae started speaking in Korean again, agitated that he could hardly understand the kid.

"Look. I've had a rough month and I'm not in the mood to play language guessing games. My name is Hyukjae and I'm 17 years old. Now why are you on my front lawn you creepy glowing boy!"

Donghae was taken aback. He knew 12 different languages, but the one the boy had just spoken, he didn't know. So he walked towards a curious Hyukjae and kissed him.

"AH! So you're Korean!"

"You.just.kissed.me"

"Its what my...uh...family does! Through skin contact. I thought you were very handsome so I kissed you instead of merely touching your hand."

Hyukjae blushed. Never had anyone called him 'handsome' nor kissed him right before saying that.

"But you kissed me!" Hyukjae squeaked.

Donghae suddenly returned to his shy nature. Clasping his hands together and pointing his toe into the dirt while slightly twisting his body and pouting.

"You didn't like it?"

'That pout' Hyukjae thought. 'OH MY GOD. I am gay.'

"You are? Phew!" Donghae wiped the imaginary sweat on his forehead. "I thought humans would be mean and unaccepting, cause you know in my....culture, gays are everywhere! Heck 2 of my cousins sleep with each other! It's seen as normal though."

'I said that out loud didn't I? Great, now he knows how much I'd like to be the reason he glows.'

"Well...you kinda are. My glow can stand for many different things, but it can also represent attraction, not just in the ual sense either.

Donghae stopped his actions and sat down on the grass. Hyukjae noticed and exclaimed a bit too excitedly "WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME ON MY BED?" He facepalmed and tried to filter his mouth. "I mean-" he cleared his throat. "Would you like to sit on my lap-couch! I mean LAP! NO COUCH!" Hyukjae covered his mouth with both hands, blushing intensely.

Donghae giggled. "It's okay, those around me have trouble lying. It comes with the glow. I've never been good at using it since around my people we all have generally the same gifts, so to speak."

"Well ya know, come inside if you want. My mom is at work and won't be back until Tuesday."

"What day is it?"

"Sunday"

"Lets watch the holy channel! The reception in Nevaeh is horrible."

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?"

Donghae grabbed Hyukjae's hand pulling them into Hyuk's house. Smiles on both of their faces.