Secrets

Nevaeh

The Hanchul couple stood frozen in place.

"Why are you here?" Heechul growled.

Siwon on reflex, stepped back. "Mother, it's not what it looks like."

"Not what it looks like?" She mocked. "How are you even here!? There was a spell, you aren't powerful enough to break through! We left before you!" She used her shadows to create a field around Siwon. She couldn't use them against him, but she could trap him for the time being.

"Mother please, listen to me!"

"How dare you-"

"Chullie stop." Hangeng stepped forward, trying to calm her down. "I sense someone else."

She looked at him curiously.

"You don't mean..." Her voice trailed off.

"Yes."

"That still doesn't explain why our son is here."

Siwon didn't move at all. Fear apparent in his eyes.

Heechul spoke first, "You have 5 minutes."

 

What Leeteuk saw made her drop to her knees.

Aiden had split into 2.

It was something she had never seen.

Aiden, was a Dark Angel coated in evil, his wings black as night, while Donghae was an Angel with sparkling wings. Both lay on the ground, .

Her blackened heart slowly started beating. She grabbed at her chest, pounding it with her fists. It shouldn't be beating, but it was.

The thought that her son grieved and struggled so much that it would tear him apart, literally, stabbed at her. Pricking her heart, squeezing it forcing it to beat, to realize what she's done.

Aiden got up first. Spreading his wings that were pointed and sharp like daggers before closing them again. He smirked at his mother before walking right pass her. "Are you coming woman?"

Donghae, on the otherhand, got up to kneel. Tears flowing down like crystal diamonds. Through a choked sob he said "Hyukkie" and vanished.

Leeteuk flew upwards, landing on her feet. "Where did he go?" She looked at Aiden whose face showed indifference. "Does it matter, mother?" He said, venom laced his words.

"We've got something to do. To hell with him, literally." He laughed while walking and Leeteuk winced.

This wasn't what she wanted at all. Yet, because he was still part of her son, she followed.

 

Donghae flashed to his house. His memories were halved because a half of him was missing, but of those memories he knew everything about Hyukjae, his husband.

Aiden, remembered the darker memories of being abandoned and used.

Looking around he searched for Hyukjae. He saw that he was in their bedroom and so he went through each room individually calling out for his love. As he reached the hallway, a terrible feeling overcame him, as he rushed downstairs.

When he saw a puddle of blood, he ran and found Hyukjae pale as snow, lying on his back, a knife in his hand.

"HYUKKIE!" He yelped, tears flowing steadily down his cheeks.

"Hyukkie?" Donghae sat in the blood, pulling Hyukjae onto his lap holding him tightly. Blood all over his body coating his bare skin.

When he couldn't find a pulse, he knew that Hyukjae was dead.

Despair filled his body as he cried, tears spilling everywhere, falling onto Hyukjae and loud, bitter choked sobs echoing throughout the kitchen. Aiden being the stronger part of him, was yanked from his place with Leeteuk to re-attach to Donghae, making him whole. The pain brought the need to be strong for his lover and he needed Aiden, dark or not, within him. Only further proving that "darkness comes to all".

Wrapped up in his agony, he didn't notice how his body glowed intensely, the glow latching itself onto Hyukjae as it was pulled away from his own body. 

He slumped over onto Hyukjae, both unconscious.


a/n: likely what you think it is, isn't what it is, unless you're thinking like I'm thinking, then it is. ya dig? ty for commenting, subscribing, being alive. You guys can choose a side until the story is completed. You can be either an Angel, Dark Angel, Demon, Human, or Hybrid (angel/demon, angel/human, human/demon)