Rush

Nevaeh

He finally remember Donghae. Except now he was bleeding all over the kitchen floor. Small puddles formed from blood droplets.

He remembered everything, every little memory, from the time they met when Donghae fell from the sky, to the day he proposed. Everything in between and after.

The after hurt him more. Slowly dying on the floor, he recalled how each day he would watch Donghae crumble into nothing. The smile from coming home replaced by a frown when he saw Hyuk wasn't there.

And that made him bleed even more.

He had never wanted to harm Donghae. He promised himself each day that he would put a smile on his face, hug him every chance he got, and marked every surface of their house with their love.

But then came Siwon. Hyukjae was always suspicious of him. He would look at him one second, then the next his face would....change. It almost seemed as if being around Hae was an act. As if he played the role of an Angel, when to everyone else his presence reminded them of the Devil.

That was when Hyukjae began stalking him. At first, he would always arrive home before Donghae, but with each passing day, he seemed to be staying out later and later. Not coming home at all until after midnight, but he had too.

Siwon seemed to be meeting with someone, but Hyukjae could never get close enough to catch him. Only broken words of "dark", "angel", and "aunt" so he was never able to pin them together.

"I'm sorry Donghae, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to return to you in time. That I lied and made you feel that way. Forgive me, for...give....m...e..."

He lay still on the floor, eyes....slowly.....closing....

 

"AH!"

Donghae dropped to his knees, clutching his heart, eyes closed. "It hurts, it hurts" He chanted.

Leeteuk saw and ran to her son, grabbing his shoulders. "Aiden! Snap out of it! We're almost there."

She gazed into her son's eyes, they were glazed over. Whatever pain he was feeling was the link to why the process would never be finished.

"Aiden tell me who it is. Tell me and I'll make sure you never feel pain again." She cooed.

"Hyu-"

'Hyukjae' she immediately thought, eyes widening in shock. How could she not think of him!?

"Hyukjae" Donghae's eyes opened and Leeteuk backed up. His eyes were pure black, his aura was intense.

Even though she stood a few feet away she could feel it pushing and whipping against her.

And then it happened again, his eyes were crystal white, his aura pure, but rough. Almost as if it were hugging her posessively.

Then she realized, he was fighting against himself. She had never heard of a Dark Angel trying to become good again. From the way he grunted, screamed for his life, she could see how painful it was and why one never attempted.

"Aiden stop this. STOP!"

Donghae was thrown backwards, his skin being cut by branches and thorns, bruises from his body hitting against stones.

Leeteuk approached him cautiously. "A...aiden?"

What she saw made her gasp, falling onto her knees.

 

Hanchul had finally made it to the mansion, as Heechul used her shadows to dissipate the magic aura coating it.

"I haven't seen this place in quite a long time."

"Let's hope Donghae's in there, Chullie."

They entered just as someone was exiting. The door creaked open and their guards were up. Hangeng stood in front of Heechul defensively as she gathered her shadows ready to attack.

But who they saw was the biggest blow....

"SIWON!?"


a/n: I edited some of the chapters to say AIDEN instead of Donghae, but I left the descriptions as calling him Donghae so you wouldn't be THAT confused. He is AIDEN as a DARK ANGEL, thus is why he is called that by Leeteuk and mystery guy.