Where

Nevaeh

"HAE NOO!!"

Donghae turned as Hyukjae ran into his arms. Within seconds, he tried to make a shield for Hyuk, but it didn't work as the car hit them both.

Donghae woke up first and saw that both the driver and Hyukjae were unconcious.

He looked around though his eyes felt blurry. Blood was dripping heavily from the large wound on his head.

As an Angel, he was aware of every part of his body, and from what he could distinguish, his left side felt numb.

He tried to speak, to call out for help. But the darkness was almost choking him.

The weight of Hyukjae's lifeless body adding unnecessary pressure. So as gently as he could, he moved his body off of his.

Using what little strength he had left, he healed as many wounds as he could from Hyukjae's body.

Realizing that his left side was still numb, he tried to use his right to pick himself up. Struggling, it didn't work.

He knew he had to act fast, the scent of Angel blood was slowly spreading and would soon attract demons.

Looking up he saw a shadow hovering over him. The large gash on his forehead making it hard to concentrate.

"Donghae?" It called out.

He could only weakly smile before succumbing to the darkness awaiting him.

 

As the months passed, the unknown shadow watched over Donghae carefully. Monitering his sleeping body carefully. For Donghae to become a Dark Angel, nothing could go wrong.

It was a process the shadow had gone through itself.

She had to wipe Donghae's memories and the memories of those around him, most importantly Hyukjae.

First, she went to Hyukjae, but as to not make it suspicious she merely wiped the memories of his lover.

Without love, Donghae could never be saved and finally, Leeteuk, Donghae's mother could rest.

For her son would now become a Dark Angel like her.

 

After waiting for 2  1/2 months, the process was finished.

Donghae didn't awaken.

Aiden did.


a/n: I used teukie to make it easier on yall cause ya know how our leader looks xD Plus it's bout time he went badass