Realization

Nevaeh

"...Did you just say? Get off my husband face."

Siwon pulled away from Hae abruptly. He balled his fist and opened it, revealing a huge fireball, as he stared at Hae lovingly.

"Aren't you hungry Hae? How about some charred monkey?"

Hyukjae balled his fists up, preparing to fight. "Oh really? You're one to talk! Hae will eat with me ONLY."

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" Hae roared as Siwon and Hyukjae moved a few steps closer, sparks of fire reflecting in Hyuk's eyes.

They froze, Siwon's fireball dissipating almost immediately. They watched as Hae's aura grew darker, taking the energy from the lights, as they all blew out.

"HAE!" They screamed simultaneously. Siwon lighting up another fireball as he left it in the air to disperse into tinier fireballs that glowed brightly and were absorbed by the outlets as the lights came back on.

"W..what was that?" Hyukjae asked. He was the first to run for Hae who briefly fainted and was now holding him in his arms.

"I gave them back their energy, scum. My darling cousin is one of the few angels known to have the ability to give as well as take life, or energy. Since elements carry natural energy within them, I merely extracted the heat from my fire creating pure energy. If it were still fire, you'd be dead. Yet another flaw in you humans."

Siwon glared at Hyukjae. His eyes dancing with fire. How could something as ugly and weak as human have someone as breathtaking and powerful as Hae? It never made sense to him, most likely never would.

"Now, if you don't mind. Not that I care. I have an appointment to get to with Hae." Siwon said as he threw Hyukjae towards the wall, trapping him with cold fire ropes.

"You! Let me go you bastard! He needs me not you! You half demon!" Hyukjae struggled beneath the "fake" ropes, hoping to get back to Hae. Siwon walked in front of him, grabbing him by the throat before speaking. Every word laced with hatred, bitterness and jealousy.

"I won't repeat myself. You.left.Hae. I.stayed. Is that simple enough for someone with the same IQ as a lump of ? Good."

Siwon turned, walking towards Hae to pick up his unconcious body.

"I may be a half demon. But you? You're a human with no real strength. All you can do is cower and call for your parents."

"I don't have parents. They died." said Hyukjae threw clenched teeth.

"Even more reasons Hae belongs with me. You're an orphan." Hyukjae could only stare at him through wide eyes and a quivering lip as he pulled and pulled against the fire ropes holding him against his will. Siwon walked straight out the door with Hae still in his arms.

"DAMN YOU SIWON!!!"