Captured

Nevaeh

Hangeng's job was simple: To catch Donghae. His plan was also simple, he would grab him after-hours. Considering his job was a doctor, ironic enough towards a former Angel, so it was imperative that he do so when his work was finished. There were lives to be saved and at the moment, his family was in danger.

When Hangeng looked at his watch as he hid in a dark alley across from the hospital, it said 10:40. He had already been waiting for 5 hours. He had patience, but it was wearing thin.

By 11pm, he was ready to run in and kidnap the man himself. That is, until Donghae finally appeared. Or shall he say Baekhyun. The man had on a thin leather jacket, dark blue jeans and a button up plaid shirt.

"Gotcha" Hangeng exclaimed to himself. He cautiously followed Donghae as he walked towards his car. That's when Hangeng ran up behind him and covered his mouth.

"You're coming with me" he whispered and flashed. Donghae's keys clattered against the cement.

 

"What's your plan?"

Zhou Mi growled at Heechul. "If you let me think then maybe I can come up with one."

Heechul huffed and crossed her arms. "If I would've known you didn't have one from the start, I wouldn't have asked you."

"Will you shut your trap ?! You didn't have one either. Your plan was to beg me pathetically."

Hyukjae tugged against Heechul's semi-tattered sleeve. "What Hyuk?"

"I have a plan" he meekly replied.

Both Zhou Mi and Heechul's eyes widened before Zhou Mi smirked and responded. "So the gutless human has brains. Tell me your plan, boy."

 

When they made it to Nevaeh, Kangin was standing alongside Siwon both taking in the deceased Donghae's beauty.

With a hand covering Donghae's mouth, Hangeng walked forward holding the boy tightly as he struggled.

"Hmmmf! hmmmmm!"

"I have him." Hangeng released his hold on the boy.

"Where am I?! What is this place?!"

Kangin and Siwon both looked up. The second Kangin's eyes met Donghae's he fumbled back, almost falling into Siwon's arms. Siwon on the otherhand immediately walked up to Donghae ready to hug him when Donghae whimpered and covered his face with his arms.

"Please don't hurt me. I-I have money if it's money you want, take it. I don't care for materialistic things anyway."

Siwon sighed. He could feel the tears prickling at his eyes but held back. When he began to turn his head away from the man he once loved, a glimmer caught his eyes.

"What is that?!" Siwon roared and stepped forward, yanking the boy's left hand.

"I-I'm m-married sir!"

It was a gold ring adorning his ring finger. "Why?! Why?!"

"H-his n-name i-is C-h-chanyeol!"

Siwon threw his arm aside, throwing the boy to the ground. Hangeng sighed and Kangin gazed at the sky, mindless of everything.

"We can't do this father, he has someone else."

"B-but Siwon we have to get him back! I promised Heechul and Hyukjae."

"How many more families do you want to destroy?!"

Hangeng stood quiet. He lifted a shaky hand towards Siwon and placed it on his shoulder. "I will forever be sorry. Maybe you're right maybe this isn't-"

BANG!

Hangeng's eyes widened as he saw what happened.

Kangin approached the man and used his powers to yank his soul from him, the body slumped to the floor lifeless, it's eyes open, gazed over.

"KANGIN!" Hangeng yelled.

Siwon turned and gasped loudly. "How could you uncle?! I thought we agreed not to do so."

Kangin spoke as he walked, the soul in the form of a bright white orb followed him towards where Donghae's true body lay still.

"I have sacrificed a lot. Sacrificed myself for my people, sacrificed my wife and even my son. The chance to bring any of them back, I would take in a second. Angels were created as sacrifices. We never get a chance to decide on our own and when we do, what happened to you and Heechul occurs. If I shall die in place for Donghae again, I will do so. But he deserves a chance to live."

"So does Baekhyun! He has a husband." Siwon interuppted.

"Siwon please."

"No, father this is wrong. It's immoral!"

"Siwon enough!" Hangeng roared. Siwon looked at his Hangeng blankly.

"Kangin is sacrificing himself, again."

"W-what?"

They watched as the soul orb floated into Donghae's body, illuminating it before the glow dulled out. Then Kangin spoke a few words and another orb appeared. The glow surrounding Kangin, slowly began to dull.

"H-hangeng." Kangin spoke. His voice cracked and he sounded weak. "Take this orb and place it inside of the young boy's body."

"Kangin." Hangeng replied and walked slowly to the king. 

Kangin reached out and placed the floating orb in Hangeng's palm. "When Nevaeh needs me most, I will appear again."

"What of your son?"

Kangin looked solemnly at Donghae's sleeping form. "Tell him his father did what was necessary and most of all, tell him that I loved him with every part of my being. Goodbye, dear brother."

With those few words, Kangin burst into tiny little orbs that fluttered in the air and then vanished within a few seconds right before their eyes.

Hangeng left without tears turned towards Siwon, the orb in his palm.

"Now is it enough?"


a/n: Hey guys, sorry your author takes forever to update .-. Just wanted to say SURPRISE! There will be another update tomorrow since this story will be ending (5 chappies at most). So thank you for commenting, subscribing and reading and I sincerely hope that you all enjoy this ^_<

As for Kangin, like he said he is not truly dead. His soul will continue to exist amongst Neveah and will return when he is truly needed.