Stolen

Nevaeh

"Gah what's with all that banging!? Hyukkie! make it stop, please!"

Hae snuggled into the pillow, trying to get some shuteye.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "Oh yooouhooo! My lovely Hae, I am hereee!" a loud voice called out.

Hae sat upright, ignoring the stinging feeling in his lower half, got up and went to open the door. The person on the other side slamming into his body with a giant hug.

"MY HAE!!! About time you opened up, I was waiting forever and-" The person stopped to stare at Hae's form up and down.

"-my, my, my what a wonderful surprise. If I had known the theme was birthday, I would have worn a little less clothing."

Hae stared open mouthed like the fishy he is, until his eyes grew wide and realization struck him. Looking down at his not-so-little- friend at attention, slammed the door in the person's face and ran off to get dressed.

"DAMN IT DONGHAE!" The person opened the door up and waltzed right in.

"I said I waited forever and you slam the door in my face! I thought I was your favorite cousin, Siwon!" He sat on the couch with a thump, frowning.

"YOU'RE MY ONLY COUSIN SIWON. AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS !?" Hae yelled from his bedroom. Siwon winced at the loud noise.

"Maybe because you looked absolutely delicious. And though we are cousins, you know we don't believe in . It's all the same for our kind."

Hae returned from his bedroom fully clothed and walked to the kitchen to make some tea for the both of them.

"Wonnie you know humans are against ual relationships."

"Another reason why they're scum. It's all love." Siwon replied curtly. As if having a ual relationship with your blood relative was as normal as going for a jog.

"No they're not. It's like me having with...with Uncle Geng!"

Siwon choked in mock disgust. "Uh no. I don't want that mental picture. Please and thank you."

Hae having finished making the tea brought it to the living room and passed Siwon a cup.

"Hmm...Hazelnut tea. You've always known my favorites, we make a perfect match." He replied drinking it gratefully.

"Siwon will you give it a rest?"

"I'd much rather take you to bed. Anyway, where's bird brain?"

Hae sipped his tea and stared at Siwon. "I believe you mean Hyukjae and...I don't know." Hae sipped his tea again.

Siwon in hearing his reply smiled into the cup; 2 points for him and 0 for Hyuk.

"Ah I see. Care to join me for some lunch?" Siwon put his tea cup down.

"Really? Where do you want to go?" Hae grabbed both tea cups and walked back to the kitchen to empty them in the sink, washing them in the process.

"I was thinking....T&R...." Hook. Line. Sink.

"OH MY GOD! Are you serious?" Hae cleaned his hands with a dry paper towel. "I haven't been there in ages! It's my favorite restaurant. Oh, the seafood is amazing there. But don't you need a reservation? Around this time it's packed." Hae sighed.

"I knew you would love it which is why I already booked us a spot, staring out onto the lake." Siwon stood up and walked towards Hae pulling him into his arms.

"Now as your favorite cousin, I deserve a hug for being so amazing. And don't think that giant scarf is covering up those beastly marks."

Hae giggled. "We were busy-"

Siwon cried dramatically. "Ugh. And to think I thought I would be first in ravaging your gorgeous body-"

The door opened abruptly. Hae and Siwon still in each other's arms as a fuming Hyukjae walked in.