Solemn

Nevaeh

"What do you mean you told him that? What about us? What about Hyukjae! Did you forget he was his husband!!"

For the past 2 hours, Heechul had been yelling at Hangeng since he told her of his decision.

"Chullie please calm down-"

"-I can't! Kangin is dead! Leeteuk is evil! At least we could've protected him, we know him. We've seen him grow all these years, what happens when he can't find them!? He won't believe us. Damn it Hangeng-"

"-Kangin's alive."

Heechul's mouth gaped. She thought she was imagining the words he had just said. That she was going insane from all the drama and lack of sleep.

"I'm going to take a nap. Surely I'm going insane. There is no way that Donghae is human and only remembers his parents whom one was supposed to be dead and the other a psychotic . Yup, I need a break"

She sat on the couch, worry filling her face and thoughts.

"You-you can't be serious."

"Chullie-"

"No. We all saw his body. I was the one who held Leeteuk when she collapsed in my arms. This can't be! This can't be!"

Hangeng rushed to Heechul's side as she grabbed his biceps harshly. The scent of tar filling the air.

"Chullie please calm down."

She began gasping for air, a panic attack in the making.

Hangeng slapped her across her cheek. The sound reverberating off the walls. She immediately stopped. 

A few moments of silence between them before he sat beside her and sighed. "What are we going to do?" He asked, his head falling into the palms of his hands. "I-I can't always be the one everyone leans on. First you and then-oh god, what about Siwon and Hyukjae!?" 

Heechul finally came to her senses as she saw her husband, her rock, falling apart as she was. 

She rubbed his back in circles trying to calm him down. "We'll figure something out right? Don't we always?"

 


a/n: very short I know, but this is a double update. I am also very tired and about to run outside for some food to come back in for my acting class.