The adventure begins

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

"From now on I am your boss!"

I could still hear his evil laugh echoing in my head as I stare at my reflection in the mirror wearing the ugliest thing I had ever seen....my uniform T_T how can I explain what it looked like. It's coloured yellow and it's uhmmm... yellow and uhmmm... YELLOW!!!!

It was the brightest yellow I have EVER seen! By ever I really do meant EVER! I looked like a rainbow threw up on me..THIS THING! I assure you kids would start following me around like I was a freaking cotton candy! I jumped on the couch and started kicking my legs and screamed as I buried my head in the pillow. I stopped, surprised at the door slammed wide open.

"Don't you know how to knock?!" I screamed at him with my chin up as high as I could with my hands positioned like I was ready to attack him with my karate skills.

"It's my house! I can do anything I want with it." he hissed.

He was still looking at the side of the door allowing me to see his prominent jaw line.

"He's not that bad...." I thought finally understanding why this man could be famous.

He looked at me then his eyes widened, he covered his mouth like he needed to spit something out. Then there it was... he started laughing hysterically. He let go of his crutches and held his stomach and started rolling on the ground.

"You look.... horrible!" he managed to say between his laughs.

Horrible? It was his fault that I looked horrible! Filled with anger I started walking towards him but he laughed even harder. From the side of my eyes I saw my reflection in the mirror beside him. I looked like a yellow crab with my arms stretched wide open ready to strangle the hell out of him and my legs spread wide apart ready to stomp on him. 

"Wow you find me that amusing? You must be really in love with me" I confidently said with an evil smile on my face. He stopped laughing and stood up slowly. Suddenly I could feel black aura coming out of his body. Scaryyyy...

"Love?" he paused.

"Uh huh" I nodded my head doing my best not to let him smell my fear.

"You're stupid!" arrow one "Short!" arrow two "A man" arrow three "Ugly" BOOM! Knock out! I sat on the ground defeated with my head down. He started walking away with his evil laugh carrying all my pride with him. This guy was the ultimate monster.

"Miss Park. I truly apologize for my brother's behaviour." a hand appeared in front of me.

I slowly lifted my head up and my eyes widened upon the sight. It was the same man she saw the day before in the greenhouse. That same beautiful and angelic man.

"Myungsoo?" not even knowing that I reached out my hand to hold his. I couldn't control myself, my body felt like it was floating. It was like all my anger was drained out of my body.

Wait what? I paused trying to put everything together. Myungsoo? Donghae? Bro..BROTHER? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's POV

"Love? Me? What a psycho!" Donghae grinded his teeth together as he ruffled his hair. 

That woman really knew how to get on his nerves and the fact that he hated the most was, she was teh only one who could actually do so. He had a lot of crazy fans who would do anything to get his attention but they weren't enough to irritate him.

He shuffled his hair remembering Dara's accusation. His blood boils up everytime he hears the word love of her voice in that matter, therefore hearing the word love from was the most irritating thing ever.

He entered his room (or his lair was what he liked to call it) and placed his elbows on his table as he sat down. He looked around with his chin still placed on his palms. The room was so quiet he swore he could hear his own heart beating.

"Boring... "he yawned as he stood up only a few seconds after sitting down.

He was on leave from showbiz because of his broken ankle. His manager knew they would ask how it happened so he explained to the paparazzi that he will be going abroad to rest for a few weeks. They also knew that they wouldn't believe the explaination so he had to hide in his father's house until his ankle healed.

He leaned forward and his computer.

NO MESSAGES 

He sighed, falling back down into his chair then he moved his head up and down to hit it with the table.

A thought suddenly entered his mind and immediately his lips curled up into a smile. He lifted his head up suddenly then smiled. 

"Mr. Yang!" he called out and immediately his butler Mr. Yang arrived.

"How can I help you sir?" Mr. Yang bowed his head full of respect.

"Give Miss Park a tour around the house then bring her here," his smile grew wider at the thought of all the amazing things he was about to do.

"Of course sir," he bowed down again and left. As soon as Mr. Yang left he turned around and jumped on his bed. 

Miss Dara Park, from now on you'll be living a nightmare....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sandara's POV

"Miss Park..Miss Park" the sound of his voice saying my name brought me back to reality. I didn't even realise I was spcaing out the whole time. I mean who wouldn't after being in such a beautiful man's presence? "Are you alright Miss Park?"

"I do..." my eyes widened right away after hearing my own voice. What the hell was I taking about? Did I just actually announce my fantasy out loud? My fantasy of marrying this handsome guy.

"You do what Miss Park?" he tilted his head, his brows furrowed showing his confusion. 

"I-I do..feel fine is what I meant sorry." I chuckled awkwardly, wanting to give myself a pat on the back for such a nice save.

Suddenly he began leaning closer to me, closer and closer?! I closed my eyes thinking he was about to kiss me then I felt the warmth of his hand land on my forehead.

"I think you have a temperature Miss Park" he smiled as he moved away to lean back on his seat again. I put my hands on my cheeks and I knew I was blushing. Surely I was red as a tomato. He looked at me again and gently laughed.

"I'm alright and please just call me Dara" I reached out my hand like it was the first time we met. I was shocked at my own actions. When did i get such confidence to be able to introduce myself to people, and a handsome one too?

"Nice to meet you Dara" he shook my hand. His hands were so soft and warm just like his smile. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt Mr. Kim but I was ordered to give Dara a tour around the house." he bowed down.

I've never seen anyone bow to someone before especially someone older bowing to a dongsaeng.

"Mr. Yang I told you to call me Myungsoo!" he wrapped his arm around Mr.Yang's shoulder.

"That would be wrong Mr. K..." before he fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter