First Kiss?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

"He's my boyfriend" ........

What did I just say?????? I can already imagine his evil face. Santokki! What did you do?! T_T I stayed still with my eyes still closed and my head bowed down in embarrassment because I know any minute now he'll laugh at my face and announce to everyone how I have no chance being with him. My arm still linked with his, I started wondering why it was still quiet. I lifted my head up and looked at him. OMO! Donghae looked so surprised! His eyes bulging out of his eye sockets, his jaw stuck open and his adam's apple was shaking. It was like he was trying to swallow but he couldn't. Then an idea entered my mind, this is my chance!!

"O...oppa..." I wrapped my arm around his even tighter and acted like a cute girlfriend " mmmmm o..oppa let's go" I tried my best to stay calm. Before I  could try to escape the crowd with him. A group of men with big cameras started running towards us!!! Paparazzi?!!!! OMO! I'm dead T_T I covered my face with the other hand and tried pulling him with the other but he was stuck, he wouldn't move. I tried pulling him even harder but he tripped. Whoa slow motion moment? I opened my eyes and suddenly felt pain on my back and my lips felt warm, soft.... and wet????? O.O

Author's POV

The crowd became silent, surprised at what just happened. Dara slowly opened her eyes and saw Donghae on top of her, his mouth on hers. They kissed accidentally. Dara quickly pushed Donghae away making him hit his head and fainted. 

"OMO! Evil Donghae.. uh.. I mean, oppa. OPPA! noooooo!!! help us help!" she poked both of her eyes so they would start to tear up. "Oppa I'm so sorry oppa, Don't leave meeeeee!" she placed his head on her lap and started slapping his face, screaming like a dying seal. 

Donghae opened one of his eyes and gave Dara an angry look. He was only pretending to be asleep to escape the embarrassment she is causing him. Seeing that look, Dara decided to go a bit further just to annoy him more. 

This is revenge evil Donghae! MUHAHAHAHA!!! >:D 

"After all the things you've done for me! For kneeling down in front of my house for the whole night just to apologize for being such a jerk! For cutting out little heart confettis and throw them around the house. For wearing a HUGE YELLOW dress just to make me laugh. Oppa!!!!" she continued to pretend to cry loudly while rocking him back and forth.

It was just Donghae's luck that she left one of her hand on his face near his mouth. He slightly moved his head and bit her hand but it was not visible. 

"Oppa.. ah ah ahhhhh" Dara started crying for real because of the pain.

Donghae's security guards managed to get through the excited crowd and lifted Donghae on their shoulders. Dara ran after them protected by a body guard too as they escorted Donghae away. Dara stopped near where Jiyong was standing and made sure he sees her evil smirk. The "revenge" smile. 

Author's POV

(Dara) AHHH!!! My forehead hurts T_T

"Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" he kept knocking on her forehead throughout the whole journey. 

"Yah! I get it already, I'm sorry!" She pushed his hand away but she still couldn't get enough of his annoyed face "I'm sorry...oppa" she blinked her eyes prettily and quickly changed to an evil smirk. He raised his hand and started knocking on her forehead again. 

"Yah! Stop doing that or else..." he wouldn't stop to even listen to her, he was too confident that there was nothing she can do that will be more embarrassing than her acting scene at the mall earlier "..or else I'll tell the paparazzi about your coconut head pic...." Surprised by that attack, Donghae jumped to cover Dara's mouth. He nervously laughed as the drivers slightly turned to look at the rear mirror curious of what is happening. Donghae cupped Dara's face and turned it towards him. There was less than 5 inches in between their faces and Dara could feel her face warming up. 

(Dara) OMO! No matter how evil he is, he's still so handsome. No wonder why all girls fall for him. 

Dara quickly moved his hand away and turned around facing the window.

"I told you not to tell anybody that" he quietly whispered still staring at Dara.

"I'm s..sorry." she turned to face him and quickly bowed up and down. She left her head bowed down embarrassed because of her uncontrollable immaturity. Then she felt his hand touch her head. She looked up again to see his face, he was smiling. She couldn't help but smile back at the innocent image of Donghae. Donghae's hand still placed on her head managed to smack her head down. 

"Yah!!" she protested but he just chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter