Wait for me Part 2

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**WARNING!!! Descriptive beating is coming.**

***NOT EDITED Sorry T_T***

 

Author's POV

Donghae pressed the breaks making a shrieking noise that echoed under the dark sky. There were no stars in the sky nor were there any signs of life around. All he could see were rusty tanks probably empty and tall empty buildings one after the other. All of the buildings were dark except for one. Donghae realised it must be the kidnappers. For a seond he felt confident, thinking the kidnappers weren't smart enough to think that through beforehand. 

He pushed his motorcycle near the gate and covered it with some empty trunks, expecting a sudden escape later on. He looked around the place, inspecting every corner checking for any signs of the enemy. He took a few quiet steps and hid behind the pile of huge metal pipes when he heard someone talking. He peeked through the gaps and noticed 2 big men guarding the entrance. It looked like they had no guns, only knives strapped around them like a belt. Donghae believed that it'd be harder for him, guns were loud therefore he can hear them coming, but knives, those were silent murderers.

Donghae sat in place, assembling a plan in his head. As he did so, he found a small but long metal pipe and a rock beside it. He stood up again, checking what the men were doing. When he noticed none of them were looking his way, he threw the rock at one of the tanks far from the entrance of the building but near where he was. 

"What was that" Donghae heard one of them asked. 

"I don't know. Go check it out." a deeper voice answered, ordering the other one. 

Donghae was in a kind of squatting position where he could quickly stand up and run. With each second he waited, he could hear his heart beating louder and louder. He had no experience in performing a rescue, not even in the movies he starred in. 

After a few more seconds, the man appeared. Donghae peeked through the pipes again, checking if the other could see him. Fortunately he wasn't, he was preoccupied with inspecting his knives. Donghae looked back to the other man again who had his back towards him. When he noticed it was his chance, he made a run for it. 

"Ughh!" a voice yelled out, it was quick but loud. 

"Who's there?" the other man cleared his throat. 

*No response* 

"I said who's there?" he tried again this time raising his voice. When there was no response again, he pulled out one of his knives. He took a few loud steps, one by one he became more excited. He hadn't been in an action in a while and he was more than ready to use his knife. He went behind the pipes and found his colleague unconcious on the ground. He turned around then... 

"Hi!" Donghae smiled before swinging the pipe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you hear that?" Jiyeon whispered. She felt uncomfortable with her wrists and ankles were burning and her whole body was sweating. It felt like the longest day of her life when in fact she had only been in that room for a few hours.

"Hear what?" Illwoon smiled, thinking Jiyeon was already hearing things and maybe hallucinating. He knew she was used to a luxurious life where she gets what she wants when she wants them.

(Illwoonn) Rich freak

"I heard someone scream." she raised her head, expecting something bad but hopefully good to happen. 

"You're just hearing things. This place is isolated. Must be the guys playing with their balls." he chuckled as his head loosely hanged from his neck. 

*scream sound*

"There!" Jiyeon's voice broke, "Didn't you hear that?" 

"I did." Illwoon lifted a brow after actually hearing the noise she was talking about. It sounded like the guys but why were they screaming?

*Quick Light footsteps* 

"Someone's coming!" Illwoon announced. 

Jiyeon's heart started beating hard and fast. She was scared that maybe those guys would do the same thing they did to Dara to her. When the footsteps stopped, she felt her heart skip a beat. She could tell that whoever it was, he/she was behind that door.  Jiyeon stared at the door knob as it turned slowly as he heart beggining to beat fast again. She was trembling when the door shrieked open.

"Jiyeon." Donghae's head popped in. He opened the door fully, showing Jiyeon his full body image. He was sweating in his leather jacket and black pants. He was carrying a knife in his hand and his light expression changed when he noticed Illwoon beside Jiyeon. "Illwoon?" 

"Long time" Illwoon chuckled, he lifted his head sideways showing Donghae a side view of his bruised face. Donghae had already met Illwoon through Jiyeon so introductions were not required. The only question was, what was he doing there? "What am I doing here? I kinapped Dara." Illwoon bowed his head back down, feeling the guilt all over his body.  

"No Donghae it was my idea. Illwoon did it for me. I asked him to do it. He wanted to let her go I swear but the others betrayed him." Jiyeon spoke breathlessly, hoping Donghae would listen. She was trying to save Illwoon from his wrath instead of saving herself. 

Donghae started walking towards her with a blank expression. She closed her eyes expecting Donghae to release his anger on her. 

"I understand Jiyeon." Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes, surprised that Donghae knelt down to hug her, crying. Seh couldn't understand what was going on. Before she knew it, she was crying too and she hated it. He felt like she didn't deserve this.

"We have to go. Where's Dara?" Donghae reached for the rope tied around her ankles. He seemed calm but Jiyeon knew he was hiding. She knew he was hiding the fact the was worried, angry, scared that Dara wasn't there.

"Jongun took her." she whispered, cupping his face between her hands as soon as he freed her. "I'm sorry Donghae."

Donghae smiled back, reaching for her face. He finally understood why the first time he met her, he felt the need to protect her. She was the exact image of Janine, his second mother. How did he only realise that now? So it wasn't that kind of love he felt for her. The love he had for her was because he was her older brother. He wanted to tell her how happy he was to find out but he knew there was no time. It wasn't the place to tell her either. He felt that Myungsoo should tell her himself, not him.

"I think I know where Jongun brought Dara." Illwoon announced as he rubbed his red wrists. 

Jiyeon was following Donghae who was following Illwoon. They were running with their backs bent as they passed the windows.

"One of those rooms in that hallway." Illwoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter