Crowded Hongdae

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credits to eunhaecupcake for this lovely poster! It was actually this fanfic's first ever poster! I love it <3

 

 

*Not Edited! Sorry T_T*

**Please read author's note below! But first read and enjoy :P**

Author's POV

"Are we there yet?" the youngest of the group whined tiredly as he looked out the window, admiring every building they passed. 

"For the hundreth time Cheolyong we're not there yet!" the eldest spat at him, not forgetting to flick the back of the younger's head who was sitting right in front of him. 

"Aish Seungho hyung that hurts! What was that for?" he complained, turning around to show his angry face while rubbing the back of his head to ease the pain. 

"You've been asking the same question for 20 minutes Cheolyong." Byunghee stated matter of factly, rolling his eyes at the other making the younger scoff at his uneeded remark.

Dara couldn't help but smile at her cousins' immaturity. Just a second ago a migraine was beginning to form in her little head because of her younger cousin who kept asking the same question over and over again throughout the whole ride. In the beginning they bothered answering him with a simple no but after his fifth question, they all decided to ignore him. 

"Don't you think we'll tell when we get there? Besides if we were there the car would stop and you'd know so stop asking!" Sanghyun muttered, looking out the window and completely ignoring the maknae that was sitting beside him. 

"I just wanted to make sure." Cheolyong pouted, sinking back into his seat in defeat since all of his brothers were ganging up on him. He hated being the youngest child.

Dara saw her youngest cousin cross his arms in front of his chest like a five year old child having a tantrum, making her giggle lightly at his cuteness. Dara shifted her attention from her cousins to the man driving beside her. Her aunt and uncle lended them their seven seater car since they wouldn't fit in Donghae's five-seater Lexus unless they decided to sit on top each other. The elders didn't want them to bring that car either since they believed it would catch too much attention meaning it would attract trouble. In the end Donghae was forced to drive the huge BMW since Seungho insisted he did because apparently Donghae was older. Dara knew the reason why he had been quiet throughout the whole journey. He was focusing on the road, she could tell from how had his serious expression on. His brows were furrowed slightly and his eyes never left the road. Dara knew that he wanted to make sure he took good care of the lended car. He needed to make a good impression on her family and a damaged car wouldn't do the trick. It wouldn't do any trick but magically take money out of his bank account. 

"Are we there ye-.." 

"OH MAAAHHH GAAASSHH CHEOLYONG FOR THE LAST TIME NO!" Joon who had been the other silent person throughout the car ride finally exploded. He had been enduring this whole time but Cheolyong made him lose all his patience which led to him interrupting his younger brother before he could finish the same freaking question for the millionth time. 

"Do you see the car stopping huh? Huh? Huh?" he raised a brow at him as he roughly pulled the seatbelt to free himself from it. He tried standing up but he hit his head on the ceiling  making him fall back down.

Dara's eyes widened in shock. She knew from the sound of that bang it hurt but her cousin just continued scolding him. 

"Do you see a big sign that says Hongdae?" he hissed once again making the younger shake his head rapidly out of fear.

"Well then WE'RE NOT THERE YET SO STOP ASKING!" Joon yelled this time while shaking his head, his spit flying everywhere and landing on everybody's faces. 

The whole group except Cheolyong groan at the same time with disgust. Byunghee started grating his face with the car seat while Sanghyun grabbed Cheolyong's shirt to wipe the spit of his face as Seungho made fake puking sounds. 

"Actually we are here." Donghae announced quietly as he turned the wheel to enter parking building. 

"Turns out we are here." Sanghyun chuckled, smirking at Joon who just rolled his eyes at him. 

When the car came to a stop, the group came out of the car one by one and Donghae was last out. He made sure that the handbreak was pulled and checked every single thing before he took a step out of the car with a sigh. 

"Why did you park here? Isn't this the mall parking?" Seungho asked, eyeing the other cars parked and it seemed like all the cars were expensive. There was a Mercedes Benz car and even a Jaguar sportscar. 

"It's safer here." Donghae answered not bothering to explain since he knew the latter understood completely. 

Donghae was a celebrity ofcourse leaving his car on the streets wasn't a good idea at all. People would know he was there and in trun the paparazzi would know and eventually turn into a huge riot and his car would be battered. 

"What's that hyung?" Donghae turned around to face a confused Cheolyong. He was pointing at something behind him making Donghae take one full turn but he couldn't seem to find what he was pointing at. 

"What? Where?" Donghae asked, obviously he was confused but the younger just walked towards him and he felt him pull something out of his pockets.

"This?" Cheolyong lifted up the item for eveybody to see. At first they couldn't tell what it was until he held the other corner. 

Dara's eyes grew wide right away and she felt her cheeks warm up instantly. She wanted to run away. How unlucky could she be and why was it haunting her?

"Isn't that iron man boxer?" Byunghee covered his mouth, trying to stop the round of laughter that threatened to escape. 

"Iron man?" Cheolyong turned the boxer around and his eyes widened right away. His gaze landed on Dara who's face was burning red at that moment. "Noona isn't this the-.." 

Before he could continue, Dara ran towards him and literally jumped on him to cover his stupid mouth. At the same time Donghae attacked him too, pulling the boxer from his hand before dragging him away while Dara's hand remained clasped around his face. Donghae was confused why Dara was acting that way. She looked so guilty? In the end he thought she was just trying to protect him. If only he knew...

"Aigoo you're so cute Cheolyong." Dara chuckled nervously, glancing at her other cousins first before leaning into his ears to whisper. "I'll give you a hundred thousand won if you shut it." 

"HA HA HA Dara you're right your cousin is so adorable." Donghae chuckled awkwardly, leaning into the younger's ears just like Dara. "I'll buy you anything if you don't say anything to them."

Cheolyong stopped walking suddenly, pulling his hands free from the couple's grip before staring at their pleading faces. The way he was acting, the couple knew the child was up to no good.

"I'm so adorable!" Cheolyong suddenly giggled loudly, running towards the couple to wrap his arms around their shoulders. "Deal."

The other four just watched the three skip away awkwardly, holding each other's hands. 

"What just happened?" Byunghee muttered, feeling a chill race down his spine from the corny-ness. 

"I have no idea." Joon chuckled lightly before running towards the three to join in the fun. 

_______________________________________

As soon as they exited the building through the automatic doors, Dara was immediately shoved aside making her bump into someone. 

"Careful." Donghae whispered into her ears, holding onto her shoulder with one hand while the other adjusted the giant sunglasses he had on his face. He was also wearing a black beanie that covered his hair and half of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter