Who you truly are

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Bom.." Dara quickly reached for Bom's sleeve and tugged it to catch her attention. By the look on Bom's face, she was ready to attack Donghae. At that moment Dara knew Bom clearly understood the situation. Knowing her best friend, she knew she wouldn't just stand there and watch. Bom was the type of person who attacks without thinking. It didn't matter if she stood no chance against the enemy, she had always been willing to fight. 

"Don't..." Bom looked back and caught a glimpse of Dara's blank face before she bowed her head down. Dara had been trying her best to hold back her tears. She didn't want to cry, not yet. She could still go on. 

"Unnie what's going on?" Minzi who had always been the clueless one looked really worried. She didn't know what was happening but the interactions between Bom and Dara showed her something was wrong. 

"Shh.. Just let it go." Chaerin placed her hand on Minzi's head to reassure her. She didn't know what was happening either but she knew talking about it wouldn't help especially because it was Dara. She knew as long as Dara doen't break down crying, she is still fighting. She was reassured that Dara would be alright. She was the stronger than all of them, she wanted to believe that. 

"I guess the party is over." Bom bent down to grab her bag. She was ready to go. She had to be. She wanted to ask Dara what was going on, to comfort her and reassure her but she knew Dara is least strongest when they are around. No matter how much it hurted her to go and leave Dara, she had to. "Call me.." Bom called out without looking back. She couldn't look back. She didn't have the courage to. She knew that if she looked back and saw Dara's face, she'd be the one in tears. 

Minzi hugged Dara tightly and whispered take care unnie before running away.

Chaerin gently flicked Dara's forehead who was zoning out. "Be strong." she whispered squeezing her arms. She bowed to Myungsoo to say her farewell before heading towards the door. Myungsoo bowed back in return, moving his gaze from Dara to Chaerin for a second then back to Dara again. 

Mr. Yang watched the four curiously and he couldn't help but smile at their weird ways of conversing and interacting. He knew the four had been through a lot together.

(Mr. Yang) Such a strong bond. 

It was true. Their friendship had always been weird and forever will be. It is completely different with other friends who'd unintentionally force their friend to speak out, but the four knew what was best. It was to let Dara decide her own life. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

"She's fine.." Siwon sighed before falling limply on the couch. He was tired, he hadn't been able to sleep for 2 nights ever since Donghae called him out to drink. He forced Donghae to stay over at his place for the past 2 days because he didn't want to be called out in the middle of the night. He thought he had escaped it but it seemed like Donghae had no problem with drinking over at his condo. 

"Why the silent treatment?" Siwon closed his eyes tightly as he waited for Donghae's response. His throat felt dry after 2 nights of excessive drinking and his head was spinning. 

"What are you gonna do tomorrow?" he tried again this time changing the subject. He started massaging his temples with his long fingers, trying to ease his headache. 

"What do you mean?" Donghae finally answered. His voice was deeper than usual and Siwon wasn't surprised why. He had been complaianing to him for 2 nights so what was he supposed to expect? After all that crying and talking to himself, he was sure he'd lose his voice eventually.

"You forgot didn't you?" Siwon managed to open his eyes as he smiled at the ceiling showing his deep dimples. If only ceilings could blush. "Press-con, comeback." Siwon slightly turned his head towards Donghae's direction. 

(A/N I'm obviously also a Siwon fan <3) 

"Crap I forgot!" Donghae ruffled his hair in frustration. He knew he needed to go back to reality and focus on his career. His ranks went down by 5% when the fans thought he had a girlfriend but it never bothered him. Manager Song insisted he work twice as hard in order to get the 5% back. Honestly he didn't care about that 5%. He believed that if they truly are his fans, they'd understand. But Manager Song would try to give out to him but knowing about Donghae's personal life, he understood why he would think that way. Why he tries to push away anyone who gets closer. He was afraid of being left behind, like before.

"Don't forget about your bruise." Siwon chuckled pointing at the corner of his lip indicating where the bruise was. "What are you gonna do about th..." Siwon let out a dry cough before ending his sentence. "Dammit, I'll get a drink." Siwon raised his arm before closing the door behind him. He knew his way around the house after only a few times of visiting. He had always been good with directions that was why he never used a Sat-Nav (Satelite Navigator). 

When Siwon was only a few steps away from the kitchen door he suddenly heard someone sobbing. He was about to walk away trying to avoid intruding this person's private life. When he realised it was a female voice, he decided to stay though there was a war going on in his head. It was Dara. He quietly took a few steps closer to the door until the voice was loud enough to be heard. He completely forgot about the reason why he was there in the first place as he leaned closer to the door. 

I waited for him for 6 hours then time flew by and it started raining I didn't notice....

I couldn't move.. there was lightning, the thunder was too loud Bom. 

These people came, it was scary Bom. I didn't know what to do.

But why did I wait? Why?...

(Siwon) Could it be because you feel the same way too?

Then Myungsoo came.. I know.. He's always there for me... But Donghae.. I know.. but maybe I do..

(Siwon) She's confused. Myungsoo and Donghae, the brothers.. and one girl.. Dara. Dammit why is their life so complicated?

"Dara.." Siwon almost jumped when he heard Manager Song's voice. He forgot for a second that there were 3 doors to that kitchen. He thought he was caught eavesdropping. "Are you alright?" 

"I'm fine" she sniffed before she mumbled her goodbye to Bom. "Do you need anything Manager Song?" she cleared . 

(Manager Song) Could my instincts be right? Dara and Donghae? Dammit it's my fault if I'm right. 

"The press-con I told you about last week is tomorrow." he cleared his throat as he reminded her. "If you still feel unwell you don't ha...." before he could finish Dara spoke up suddenly. 

"Ani...I'm alright Manager Song. I just forgot about it but I'm more than alright." she smiled limply. Even with her puffy eyes and red cheeks, she was still beautiful. If he was a few years younger, he'd probably asked her out already. She was different compared to some girls. She dresses plainly and even without make-up her beauty remains appealing. 

"Actually I was planning to get you to do the press-con with Donghae but since you just came back from the hospital, the paparazzi would understand why you just came to watch." he smiled. Letting Dara be in the background was the le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter