It's You

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not Edited. Sorry T_T*

 

Author's POV

=Flashback=

Nine year old Dara looked up at the dark blue sky, glittered with brightly shining stars. The cool air whipping past her bare shoulders, soothing her pale skin. Her big brown eyes shining brightly, reflecting the beauty in front of her. 

"When you feel like giving up, just reach out your hand into the night sky and grab a star..." 

She could still hear her mother's voice, sweet and gentle as it filled her ears. She could clearly remember her face, her beautiful face that could grab anybody's heart. Her soft cheeks, her gentle eyes, her pink lips, to her she was more than beautiful. Even though the world had stolen all the moments they were yet to spend together, Dara knew that the love they share was worth more than a million moments spent together. 

Dara lied tiredly on the green grass, feeling the cool leaves on her bare legs and arms. At that moment she felt close to the world, facing the sky face to face. Slowly she reached out her hand, leaning forward to go as far as she could. Then bit by bit she closed her hands, slowly bringing it back to her fragile body, pulling it close to her heart. 

"Omma appa's crying again..."

She closed her eyes and a tear drop fell, cooling her skin before it reached her ear. No matter how much she tried to hold it back, she knew she wasn't strong enough. Her heart was heavy, hidden beneath her fragile smile. 

"..I don't want him to cry." Dara sniffed tiredly as she slowly opened her eyes. 

When she did, she could see a small hand, even smaller than hers, more fragile, more innocent. The hand was reaching towards the sky before it slowly grabbed a star. Slowly the hand was pulled down, slowly nearing a familiar face. 

"Yungyung-ah what are you doing here?" Dara sat up immediately, turning around to hide as she wiped the tears with the back of her hand. 

She turned around and faced the little six year old boy sitting beside her. His eyes were soft and gentle as he stared back into hers. His small face had always seemed too big for his small body but it was something she loved about him. 

"I told you not to call me that. It's Myungsoo. MYUNG. SOO. Say it after me, MYUNG. SOO." he pretended to complain since he really liked that nickname. 

"YUNG. YUNG!" she imitated him, giggling lightly with the little boy. "What are you doing here? Your family will be worried." Dara tried to explain but the little boy just shook his head. 

"I saw Santokki sneak out so I came." he flashed his thumb, feeling proud that he managed to sneak out too.

"Santokki? You're really not over that?" Dara giggled loudly, forgetting about her problems even for just a second. 

"No because I know it makes you smile." Myungsoo giggled lightly, his cheeks turning red for some reason he didn't even know. 

"Aigoo Yungyung-ah is so sweet. Come here!" she yelled playfully, attacking the younger one with a series of cheek pinches. 

"Yah Santokki I'm not a little boy anymore!" he whined tiredly as he tried to push Dara's hands away from his aching cheeks. 

"Pshh not a little boy, tell me that when you're taller than me!" she stopped her attacks for a moment only to wrap your arms around him this time, choking him gently but tight enough to prevent him from running away. 

"So tell me why you followed Santokki out here?" she managed to say even with Myungsoo struggling with all his might, he was too small to fight someone 3 years older than him. 

"I wanted to make sure nobody hurts cute rabbit!" he explained truthfully, trying to pull his head out of Dara's grip but Dara's grip just became tighter. 

"Nice try corny boy. Tell me the truth!" she clicked her tongue, effortlessly holding poor Myungsoo in place. 

At that moment, she didn't even realise she had forgotten her problems. As if her heart suddenly took a roundabout turn and nothing bad ever happened. Myungsoo had always have that affect on her. Even though he was annoying, snotty and a messy little boy, Dara felt comfortable with him. He was the only friend she had, a friend that was there for her. 

"Because I'm smaller you think I can't fight bad guys?" he exclaimed loudly, feeling betrayed by Dara's heartless comment. 

"FYI I'm stronger than Superman you know!" out of nowhere Myungsoo tickled Dara, making her curl up and laugh uncontrollably and let go of him.

"MUHAHAHA I'm Spiderman FYI!" he raised both hands up in victory before he started punching the air with his hands while making weird sounds. 

"What are you doing?" Dara chuckled loudly as she watched the abnormal boy in front of her. 

"I'm Spiderman, it's my webs see? Psh! Psh! Psh! Psh!" for a few minutes Dara couldn't understand where psh psh psh came from in spiderman until she realised those were web noises, apparently.

At that moment she fell on the grass, rolling around with her arms wrapped around her belly. She couldn't control herself. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter