Let's Escape

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!*

**Not Edited. Sorry T_T**

 

Author's POV

"I forgive you Jiyong." his eyes remained glued on her smile. 

Somehow the words wouldn't register in his mind yet it felt as if a heavy load was lifted off his chest. The way he looked into his eyes and the way her face was brightened by her smile, it was all too familiar. Like he was travelling back in time replaying the every moment they shared together but bit by bit those memories turned into a nightmare, that same image of her walking away repeated in his eyes, remembering how he counted her steps away. 

"There's no use to pretending Dara.." he whispered, eyes falling to the same empty ground below. "...I don't even deserve a lie. It's better if you forget me." 

He placed his hand on hers and the feeling of her skin on his made him long even more. He wanted to hold her but he knew he couldn't, he shouldn't. He took a quick glance at her beautiful face one last time before he gently pushed her hands away as he turned around. 

As each second passed, it became harder to take another step. He was being pulled back towards her but his guilt was pushing him away. The battle in his thoughts were endless, full of suffering and pain. 

"Jiyong.." she called out, her face full of worry and sympathy. He hated it, her face full of pity, pity for him. Not even that, he didn't deserve it. 

"Maybe you're right, maybe I am lying but if that's the case I'm only lying now." Dara remained in place, staring at the familiar image of his back. "It'll take weeks, days and maybe even years Jiyong but I know one day I'll be able to forgive you." 

Jiyong took another step but Dara quickly interrupted him.

"You really wanna hear the truth Jiyong?" Dara's brows creased, feeling all the emotions rise up in her chest. "I hate you! I hate you so much I want to strangle you! You stole so much of my time Jiyong, you ruined my trust for you after all that I did! I hate you to your bones Jiyong is that what you wanted to hear?!" 

Dara bit her bottom lip, feeling the anger boil all over her body.

"And you think I can forget you that easily? Even if that's possible I won't let that happen! You're not that lucky, I won't let myself forget you, I won't forget all the painful things you did so one day I'll pay you back for all of it. So that I can look back and hate you. So that one day I can look back and remember the guy I grew up with." the anger her voice slowly faded, "The guy I played with even though he bullied me all the time. The guy who I cried with when my mother died. The guy who taught me what love was..... what pain was." 

Those words felt like daggers in his heart yet he found himself smiling, even just a small hint of it he was smiling and he couldn't understand why.

"You've stolen too much of my time for me to forget you. You've made me hate you so much but that's not enough to erase our memories Jiyong." she whispered, his name longed on the tip of her tongue. 

Her gaze remained glued on his back as she waited for a reply. Seconds passed yet nothing came, not even the sound of his breathing until, 

"Thank you...." it was only small but a hint of happiness was noticeable from his voice. He lifted his head and looked straight ahead, with a long exhausted breath, he took one step after another.

"Pabo...." Dara chuckled to herself as she watched his figure disappear. 

When she heard the sound of incoming footsteps she remembered where she was. She fumbled clumsily as she fished out her phone from her blazer pocket. The time displayed made her realise she had been gone for almost 30 minutes. 

"Shoot!" she gasped, an image of Donghae scolding her already playing in her mind. "Donghae!"

She ran out of the room, the sound of her heels echoing in the empty room until the sound of chatters covered it as she reached main hall. She turned around, jumped up and down in search of familiar faces in the crowd. She only became aware of the curious glances some of the guests were giving when she was just about to march towards Donghae who was surrounded by women. He was smiling politely and didn't seem to notice she had been gone.

She smiled awkwardly while bowing politely, apologising for her childish behaviour but her annoyed face quickly returned.  

"That pabo really is having fun." she hissed, annoyed at her so called boyfriend who seemed to be having so much fun returning the women's flirtations. 

Instead of walking towards Donghae, she turned around and rerouted towards the fancy snack table. She stomped towards it grumpily and as soon as she was an arms reach, she popped one of the random skewers into . Her eyes widened immediately as the flavour caressed her tastebuds seductively. 

"This is so good!" she giggled, taking another skewer using her free hand. The taste was so addictive she filled with it until nothing else could fit in it. 

"Aren't we enjoying ourselves too much here Ms. Piglet." Dara didn't need to turn around to know whose voice it came from. Instead she turned her back on him, rolling her eyes as she went back to savouring her food. 

"Dara?" Donghae murmured, his brows furrowed with confusion. He couldn't understand why she was acting that way just a few minutes ago they were fine, right? 

Donghae grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face him but she did everything but look into his eyes. She was chewing grumpily as she stared at some far distance. 

"Dara yah why are you being like this?" he whined childishly but she just pushed his arms away then turned around once again. 

"Dara!" he pouted, appearing right in front of her but she quickly turned away. He tried it once, twice and three times until they were going around in circles. 

"Yah!!!" Donghae complained, tapping on her arm like a five year old but she remained still, ignoring him.

"Aigoo what did i do." he muttered, ruffling his styled hair, not caring it was all over the place after doing so. Suddenly a mischievous idea popped in his mind. 

Dara was on the verge of smiling thinking she was victorious until she felt a pair of strong arms wrap itself around her small waist. She tried escaping but the grip only tightened. if she hadn't manage to swallow the big lump of meat in a few seconds ago, she would surely choke. 

"Donghae let go of me! " Dara's eyes scanned the crowd that was forming around them and she felt her face warm up and she was so sure she was as red as a tomato by now. "People are watching you pabo!" she bit her bottom lip, slightly slapping his arm as she tried to run away. 

"No!" he announced stubbornly, a mischievous smile plastered across his annoying face. "Not until you tell me why you're so mad at me."

"Are you crazy? No way!" she resisted, determined to win their little quarrel. 

"Okay then!" he smiled happily as he buried his face into her neck, making sure his tongue grazed her soft skin slightly. 

Dara froze in spot as she felt something wet and warm touch her skin. Her face turned so red she was on the verge of fainting. What she hated was the fact that she liked it. She loved it so much she her eyes almost fell back with bliss and she swore her body leaned an inch closer to him. She smacked herself mentally, hoping he didn't realise. 

"Okay okay I give up!" she choked stiffly, feeling his arms loosen around her yet she still couldn't breathe. 

"Now the truth Dara!" Donghae tapped his polished shoe, waiting for Dara to explain but she looked like she was having a battle whether to tell him or not. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter