I love him

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

It was a quiet morning which was surprising. I usually wake up with Mr. Yang's phone call every morning telling me to bring Mr. Lee his breakfast, get his clothes ready and yadi yadi ya all those kind of stuff. It sounds easy but you are so wrong. Donghae is probably the pickiest guy I have ever seen, EVER!

"Slice the sausage for me. Butter my bread. I'm not wearing those clothes." 

Like what is he talking about? It isn't like he would be going anywhere. I could still see his facial expressions on my mind, it is like my head memorized every feature of his face. NO! He just looked funny that's why Santokki! Plus! No matter what he wears, he'd look......he'd look....hot anyway. I found myself smiling without even knowing it. Have I been giggling by myself while thinking of him the whole time? OMO! Santokki stop this now! I covered my face with a pillow and started wiggling around, kicking my legs. I just couldn't stop giggling to myself.

An awkward feeling suddenly stopped me. Something was different but I couldn't tell what it was. Hmmm maybe it was just me. I started looking around anyway trying to figure out what it was but I couldn't pay attention at all! It was like all I could see was Donghae, Donghae, Donghae. I placed both of my palms on my cheeks and it was so warm I could almost burn myself. I want to see him T_T

"Oh look!" I giggled to myself pointing at my clock, talking to myself out loud. "It's already 7am! I need to wake Donghae up and get his breakfast, his clothes, help him with the shower.... shower?" The thought of Donghae, in the shower?!!!!! KYAAAAA!!!! >.< Santokki stop this you're going too far! But...but what if? My imagination started bombaring my mind with pictures of topless Donghae. Luckily even my own uncontrollable imagination didn't have he guts to go lower the top part. KYYYAAAA!!!! Santokki if you say that, you might actually see it! >.< What do I mean by it anyway? KYAAAA!!!! My giddines was completely out of control. I knew Donghae would still be asleep at this time. I mean that heavy sleeper doesn't wake up until 10am but if he needs me I have to be there! What if he was hungry or needed a massage or something? I just kept going on and on trying to convince myself to get up and go to him. In the end, I couldn't take it any longer so I decided to take a shower before going. 

I had a habit of singing really loudly in the bathroom while I shower. Singing songs like "I am the best" by 2ne1. I love that song! They're the best girl group! (A/N trolololo I'm obviously stating what's true :P) I didn't care since no one could hear me. Just enjoy your love life Santokki! Let him hear that you are the best! 

After a few minutes, I got out of the shower only noticing I forgot to bring a towel with me in the shower.Fortunately I found a towel hanging beside the window. I wrapped it around me but it was waaaayyyyyyy too short. If I bend my knee even the slightest bit, it would show EVERYTHING! I would have to walk like a penguin again T_T The thought reminded me of the first day I worked for the evil Donghae, evil but cute :P 

I walked out of the bathroom welcomed by a breeze of cold air. Hmmm? Who opened the window? I started wandering my eyes around the room then I saw a foot sticking out of my blankets. OMO! Is that a ert? I quietly opened the bathroom door again to reach for the broom. Then my world suddenly became dark. It was happening again. What happened on that day....it was happening again. No! It couldn't be! I opened my eyes and started taking in deep breaths. Santokki you are not weak anymore! This isn't the same to what happened before. I managed to gather up my confidence then I slowly walked towards my bed with one hand carrying the broom and the other supporting the miniature towel wrapped around me but I felt so heavy, like the whole world was on top of me. 

"HIIIIIYYYYAAAAHHHH! YAHHH! YAHHH! YAHHHH!" I swung the broom and started hitting the figure repeatedly. "Help! Help! Help!" I also screamed for help with every strike as tears start falling down. No! Santokii! It's not the same day. 

Then my hands were suddenly grabbed and I felt a stinging fear running down my spine. I had my eyes closed but the tears didn't stop running down. 

"Dara... Dara... Dara!!! It's me!" It was a familiar voice. "Dara! Dara!" Then I thought to myself, I know this voice. Then I slowly opened my eyes and saw Donghae. I felt all my muscles soften and I fell into his arms. I couldn't stand, my knees were shaking. Memories of that day kept circling around my head. The day I will never forget. 

"Shhh Dara. It's ok. It's just me Dara see. Dara look at me." Donghae's warm hands cupped my face and turned me towards him while wiping off my tears with his thumb. I couldn't control my tears. My sight was blurry but I could still see him. Because he was there, I felt like all the pain and fear I kept inside me all these years was flowing away with my tears. 

"I'm sorry Dara I scared you. Shhhh. It's okay it's just me. I won't hurt you" He started cradling me with his arms wrapped tightly around me while I sat on his lap. Then I felt him reach for the other end of the blanket and he placed it on my bare legs.

I really do love him....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A few minutes later) 

"I'll wait here" Donghae smiled warmly before fully closing the bathroom door. I quickly washed my face ytrying to get rid of my tears that were still flowing. I looked up into the mirror and stared at my own reflection. Santokki you're no longer that weak girl! Always remember that. As soon as I said that, tears started flowing down again really fast, I couldn't control it. 

"Dara.." Donghae softly called out my name. His voice brought me back to present time. I felt a sudden urge to run out and hug him.

"I'll be right out in a second." I replied back, staring at the door knob still controlling my own desire to hug him. I didn't even notice I was smiling at the thought.

Then something came up into my mind. Something that would turn my world upside down. OMO! Santokki! I looked down from my feet and up to my flat chest, only after remembering now that I was wearing this miniature towel. OMO! Dara what are you gonna do now! You're body had been seen. I fell on the ground feeling the heavyness of embarrassment on my shoulders! >.< OMO! I sat on his lap without wearing.....?????? O.O My life is over!!!  I wonder? Did he see it? I'm sure he did uhuhuhuhu T_T I've been waiting for my flat chest to grow but nothing happened =.= Ottoke? Ottoke?

"Dara are you sure you're okay?" I could feel that Donghae is leaning against the door. I couldn't take it any longer. I quickly put on my yellow uniform and brushed my hair. I swallowed my pride, I don't care anymore. I quickly pushed the door open forgetting that Donghae was leaning against the door. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry... are you okay?" I quickly ran to sit beside him. He looked surprised. Why is he so red? 

"I'm okay! Let's go." he cleared his throat as he stood up and took a few steps away from me before starting to walk away. 

"Donghae wait up!" I ran to reach his side so we can walk together :P Kyaaa Santokki! I could feel my face warming up again but he moved away from me again. What is wrong with him? I moved to the other side of the hallway where he was but he moved away again. Aishhhh what is wrong with this guy? 

Author's POV

"Dara!" Dara turned around towards where the voice was coming from. It was Myungsoo. Her face lit up as she ran to Myungsoo who was fidgeting with his shoes.

"Myungsoo! I haven't seen you in a while." she giggled, obviously happy to see him. 

"I missed you.." his voice was soft. Dara almost fell back after hearing his words as she giggled nervously after remembering what happened before. (Author's Note Painting scene with Myungsoo Ch 4) "I hope you don't have plans today" he smiled shyly as he reached out his hand to grab hers and placed a ticket onto it. "My painting presentation is on tonight, hope you can be there." his eyes were glued onto her hands where the ticket was as he continued to smile shyly. 

"Ofcourse I'll be there! I won't miss it for anything!" she lifted both of her thumbs up in the air making Myungsoo laugh at the sight of cute Dara. 

"You too hyung, hope you can come." Myungsoo reached out a ticket to Donghae who was standing slightly far behind Dara. Donghae just stared at the ground with one hand on his hip and the other hanging loosly beside him. 

"He'll be there!" Dara quickly grabbed the ticket from Myungsoo's hand and smiled at him reassuringly. 

"Thanks Dara." Myungsoo placed his hand on Dara's back and pulled her into his arms. Dara froze on the spot surprised at the sudden contact with Myungsoo. 

"I'll go!" Donghae quickly pulled Dara away from Myungsoo's arms and glared at him. Myungsoo just smiled in return while Dara was limply standing on the spot. "Let's go Dara!" Donghae pulled Dara's hand and started walking away while Dara was still in her dreamland. "Ch...this girl. Yahh! No flirting in the job!" he stopped walking making Dara bump into his chest then fall. 

"Yah! What do you mean flirting? I'm not flirting!" she protested as she quickly stood up to stomp her feet. 

"Aishhh whatever! Because of you I have to go to that presentation!" he ruffled his hair, oblivious of the fact why he is annoyed. 

(Donghae) Aishh fishboy this girl will the end of you!

"He's your brother! You should support him." she replied as she tried to fix her uniform.

"Aishhhh!" Donghae ruffled his hair as he walked away.

Dara couldn't help but giggle at the sight of messy haired Donghae. She knew it was wrong but she loved it whenever he becomes so serious and annoyed at what she does. She looked at the ticket in her hand. 

 

You are i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter