Wait for me Part 1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Double update as a little present! Next chapter will come out later!!**

 

Author's POV

(Donghae) Why is this happening? 

Donghae's motorcycle roared past the cars in the highway. He was going way past the road limit with his speed passing 145 miles per hour. He steered left and right acutely, only about 5 inches away from each car he passed. He didn't care how dangerous it was. He needed to get to Dara. 

(Donghae) What is going on? What did she ever do to deserve this? ...

Donghae pulled his breaks with all his strength. The breaks made a loud shrieking noise as the wheels grinded againts the hard cement ground of the highway. He couldn't turn left fast enough to avoid the car in front of him but the motorcycle managed to stop before it hit the bumper.

(Donghae) ...

The small little opening where his eyes were supposed to look through was blurred. With each breath, his sight became more distorted.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!" a slightly toned man in the car yelled, pointing his fingers at the undistinguishable man on the motorcycle. He inspected his leather jacket and black jeans as it hid all of his skin, only his hands were visible. Even through the helmet, he couldn't find a pair of eyes. For all he knew this man could be a gangster hiding a gun somewhere in his clothes. The toned man became uneasy when the undistinguishable man reached for his helmet. 

Donghae removed his helmet, his face greeted by the cold cruel air. He brushed his hair back, wet with sweat. Only then the toned man realised that this guy was Donghae. The veins in his temple were bulging out and the rest of his forehead was covered with sweat. However this didn't reduce his good looks, not even one bit.

The girls in the car screamed in excitement after seeing Donghae, probably the toned man's daughters. Their screams brough Donghae back to reality. He only noticed then that a man was standing in front of him. He lifted his leather sleeve to check the time. 

9:30PM

Donghae quickly wiped the inside of his helmet, before taking off again leaving a burnt rubber smell behind as his wheels grinded with the cement again. 

In a few seconds his mind began to wander off to the past again. His thoughts were flooded with unwanted thoughts. He began thinking of the worst possible outcomes. He tightened his grip as he roared past through the cars again, this time he passed 150 miles per hour. 

 

 

Donghae's worries were suddenly interrupted by one of his memories of Dara. For a moment he felt a hint of ease. For a moment he felt a hint of happiness. The smile that never failed to distract him from all of his pain. The smile that he wanted to keep. That smile....that came from Dara. 

 

 

He remembered how her eyes shined so beautifully. Her big round eyes that could see right through him. He couldn't help but smile when he remembered all of the times he . Everytime he looked at her, her eyes would shine even more. It was like she could see all the beautiful stuff in him he thought he never had. 

"I think you should stay away from me Dara.... 

                                                                                   "....I think you should but I don't think I could live with that." 

(A/N: Ch 7) 

(Donghae) Why did I say that to her? I should've just stayed away from. You should've just left me alone. Why did you have to be so stubborn Dara!? If I never met you this wouldn't have happened. But if that happened, I wouldn't be with you. It was you who helped me forget all the pain. You were the only reason I managed to relive the times I had when I was a child. Those times when life was so simple. My life was better with you.

"You know you changed a lot when you met Dara".. (A/N: Ch 10 Manager Song)

(Donghae) Why am I feeling this way? Dara you were the only one who had ever made me feel this way. 

 

 

(Donghae) Dara...Wait for me.. I have so many things to tease you about. I have so many reasons to laugh with you again. You said you were strong, prove it to me!! Please be okay Dara. I still have to tell you what I really feel. I have to tell you that....

               

                                                                          ....I think I love you.   

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

"What's going on Illwoon?" Jiyeon winced in pain as she gave up struggling when she started feeling a burning sensation on her wrist and ankles. She had been screaming for help and kicking everything she could reach, hoping someone near could hear her. All she was able to do was annoy Jongun and his new allies. 

"I messed up." he chuckled, still wondering how foolish he was to believe Jongun in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter