Destined to Meet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*NOT EDITED. SORRY T_T*

Author's POV

"Appa?" 

Dara's eyes widened as the figure of her father became clearer. After so many years of not seeing him, he looked almost exactly the same. Like Dara, he had always been too young looking for his age. No wrinkles on his forehead or the corner of his eyes. His eyes always shining brightly full of youth and excitement. His clean face or aka lack of facial hair just made him look even younger. Plus there was no sign of gray hair on his miniature head even Dara couldn't understand why. As a child a child she had always thought he dyes his hair secretly but for years he denied the stupid accusation. 

"Appa?" Donghae blurted out loudly making Mr. Park flinch back with the exaggerated reaction. 

The situation wasn't at all formidable either in terms of good first impressions. Firstly he was being choked to the death by Dara and secondly it seemed like he enjoyed it. Being bullied by a girl was another sign for being weak and feminine for older men. It had something to do with male pride back in the Ice Age but everybody knows women rules the world now!

Donghae used Dara's shock to escape her precious arms. Stiffly he tried to fix his clothes before he bowed politely, almost too politely with the 360 degree bow. He actually almost hit his head on the ground. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Park, I'm Lee Donghae" Donghae spoke firmly, trying his best to make a better second impression.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Sandara's father." It took him a few seconds to react to the weird introduction but eventually he managed to do so.

"A...appa w..what are you doing here?" Dara stuttered, unaware if she should run away and hide from her father or greet him normally. 

After all she did leave almost 4 years ago without permisson. She didn't tell him where she was living even though she continuously sent letters to her father weekly even until now. Of course that wouldn't be enough for a father to calm the heck down about his little girl who seriously thought eloped with a man. He just couldn't accept a man who would steal her without asking him. 

"What am I doing here? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" Mr. Park gasped loudly, raising his voice as he faced his long lost daughter.

It was almost like he was acting in a gag show since firstly he looked more like Dara's brother plus his baby face couldn't even look furious. (A/N: Don't get me wrong by baby face I meant like a 50 year old looking like a 30 year old okay? I don't mean like he looks like Cheondong or anything :">)

"For 4 LOOONNNGGG years you had me looking for you in circles! For 4 LOOONNGG years you had me losing weight because of thinking of you and those 4 LOONNNGGG years made me age 20 years? Can't you see the wrinkles beside my eyes? Your mother wouldn't want her handsome husband ageing so early." he was probably supposed to sound serious and furious but in Donghae's eyes, he was far from that. In fact it was like he was joking around. Maybe he was, even Dara couldn't tell.

"I almost had a heart attack when the Kwons barged into our house looking for Jiyong and you. If only you were there to see how mental they were looking for him. And if only you were there you would've seen how frustrated I got losing my baby girl." his tone was more soft and gentle as he stared longingly for his daughter. "You made me feel what you felt when YungYung left."

Before Dara could break down crying, she jumped into his arms, feeling the warmth of the father she hadn't seen in so long. That fatherly touch, that fatherly voice, that fatherly love, she missed all of it. Growing up without her mother, Dara understood how much his father had done to keep them strong and happy and repaying him by running away wasn't what he deserved. He should've been happy, she should've made him happy, take care of him, cook for him, yell at him for being too weird or over protective. Those simple moments normal girls would've done, she should've experienced them with her father. 

"I'm so sorry appa, so sorry." she mumbled into his chest, inhaling that familiar scent of brut in his shirt as she buried her face into his firm chest. 

"Shh Sandara it's okay, I'm happy that I could see you again." he smiled warmly, leaning in to plant a kiss on her hair. 

"I missed you so much appa." she cried out, finally moving away to look up to her father whose eyes were already red.

"I missed you too Sandara." he reached out his hand, wiping the tear on her cheek with his thumb.

"Ah appa before we turn this into a drama, I'd like you to meet Kim Jiyeon, Manager Song  and Lee Donghae." Dara sniffed before she pointed at each of her new friends. 

"Annyonghaseyo Mr. Park-shi, I'm Kim Jiyeon." Jiyeon bowed prettily as she smiled widely for Dara's father. 

"Dara's right when she said you were very pretty." Mr. Park complimented effortlessly, giving out a sense of playboy-ness even though it wasn't his intention. Jiyeon bowed once again, thanking the polite man. 

"Nice to finally meet you in person Mr. Park Donghyun." Manager Song bowed politely before he offered Mr. Park a handshake.

"It's great to finally see you in person too Song Yunho." Mr. Park chuckled hestrically along with Manager Song, both entering a world nobody in the audience knew about. 

"Donghyun? Yunho? How do you two know each other?" Dara's eyes widened, confused if she should feel scared that Manager Song and her father are in comfortable terms or should she be happy?

"Without him I wouldn't have found you." Mr. Park chuckled gratefully while Manager Song denied the compliment. 

"I've got my connections." Manager Song smiled cheekly, feeling proud of reuniting the father and daughter. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Park, I'm Lee Donghae." Donghae repeated, this time he was more calm and less abnormal as earlier. 

"So you're the Lee Donghae." a weird grin formed on his face as he eyed Dara jokingly then back to Donghae. 

Dara couldn't understand what her father's intentions were at first unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter