A Beautiful Nightmare

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Myungsoo.." 

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes trying to adjust to the bright light. Everything was so bright he couldn't see anything. 

"Oppa..."

Myungsoo lifted his head towards the direction of the voice. He placed his hand over his eyes shielding them from the bright light. He suddenly felt a cold but warm breeze whipping past his face. 

"Jagiya..."

The voice was sweet and longing. He knew someone was calling him but he wondered why jagiya? Who could that be? He suddenly felt his cheeks heat up. He placed his palms on his cheeks and to his surprise he began to notice that it was a pair of warm hands. Slowly the picture began to clear up and he could see long dark brown hair flowing along with the wind. Lips curved to a beautiful smile suddenly appeared. The eyes started losing their blurriness allowing Myungsoo to see the full view of a woman's face. 

"Aigoo Myungsoo you're zoning out again, pabo!" she crinkled her nose while crossing her arms in front of her chest and pouted cutely. 

"...Dara?" Myungsoo raised one eyebrow in surprise. Dara was wearing a knee length white dress with her slightly waved hair flowing through the air. The dark night sky was brightened. She was beautiful. 

"Did you lose your memory or something?" her brown eyes widened as she reached out her hand to feel the temperature of his forehead. When she realized he wasn't sick, she quickly retreated and placed one hand on her waist and the other on her chin as if she was thinking. "Is it because I didn't kiss you enough?" 

Dara reached out and placed both palms on Myungsoo's cheeks. She slowly pulled his face down to her level and kissed the different parts of his face (apart from his lips) numerous times. "There! You big baby!"

Myungsoo stood in place stiffly. He didn't know what was going on. Why is Dara calling him jagiya and why did she just kiss him? is this real? Dara started walking away feeling annoyed when she noticed Myungsoo had no reaction when she kissed him. Without knowing why Myungsoo quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his arms. 

"What's going on Myungsoo? You're acting so weirdly." Dara mumbled onto his chest with her arms hanging limply at her sides. She was obviously unwilling to pull away and Myungsoo wondered why. He didn't know what was going on but it didn't mean he didn't like it. He had been waiting to hear Dara call him that for such a long time and he couldn't help but hold her near, to keep her close to him forever." (A/N CH 6 - Myungsoo told her this) 

"Myungsoo oppa I can't breathe" she giggled, feeling the giddiness flooding her body because of Myungsoo's sudden chummy attitude. He had been the hot, gentleman, protective type and don't get it wrong she loved that. But this cute side of his drives Dara mad. 

"Sorry" he sighed biting his lip. His lip bite suddenly drove Dara to the edge of her sanity and she could her face heat up and she knew she was probably the colour of a tomato. Seeing her blush made him happy. It made him happy because he didn't know he had the ability to make her smile and blush like that.

"Let's go" Myungsoo quickly grabbed Dara's hand, interlacing his fingers with hers. They began walking silently and awkwardly. They were both blushing excessively and they couldn't do anything but take quick glances at each other and again blush when they managed to turn their heads at the same time. 

"Myungsoo oppa look." Dara raised her hand pointing at something far away. Myungsoo followed the direction she was pointing at and turned his curiously. Dara suddenly appeared at that side, she placed both hands at each of his cheek and quickly pull him down to steal a quick peck on his lips. Myungsoo stiffened in surprise. He had kissed Dara before it was him who initiated it and it seemed Dara didn't like it.

"Only look at me, just keep looking at me like you promised..." she whispered as she slowly moved away without removing her gaze. "Oppa I....I...I Lo...." 

 

 

 

 

"Myungsoo.." Myungsoo lifted his head up and slowly opened his eyes. His neck felt stiff and his legs were numb from sitting like that for 5 hours. When he finally managed to open his eyes fully, he found Dara sitting on bed tiredly. " Aigoo you'll go stiff if you sleep here like that." she mentioned after realizing Myungsoo had been sleeping there for quite a long time. 

"You're finally awake..." he smiled hiding his disappointment. The dream felt so real at first he thought reality was the dream. Maybe because he wanted his dream to be the reality instead of this one. If atleast she finished....

"Oppa I....I....I Lo..."

"Obviously..." she smiled sarcastically. Myungsoo stared at her searching for any signs of abnormalities. She was still pale but there was a hint of pink on her cheeks as she smiled brightly at him. How can she be smiling like that after what happened? His blood started to boil again but when Dara reached for his hand, all his anger disappeared. He just can't stay angry at her or a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter