Let Me Go

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not Edited Sorry T_T*

Author's POV

"I'm taller now, my Santokki." 

Dara could feel her eyes blur and Myungsoo's figure became unclear and for a second she could see Yungyung. The same little boy who had those innocent eyes and that charming smile that could take any pain away. He hasn't changed at all. How could she not realise it earlier?

She took a step, one after the other and bit by bit she became closer to him. Bit by bit that adorable boy turned into an alluring man until she finally stopped in front of him. Dara looked up at him, she only noticed then how tall he was.

"You pabo!" Dara whined, punching his arm strongly as she brushed the tears away. 

"Omo is that how you treat an old friend?" Myungsoo complained, holding back the tear, hiding it underneath his smile.

"You didn"t say goodbye before you left!" Dara gritted her teeth, pinching his arm painfully this time. 

"Aigoh Santokki!" his eyes widened threateningly but Dara just rolled her eyes at him and pinched him again on the same spot. 

"You still say aigoh? You haven't changed at all!" Dara imitated him, failing badly as she did so but Myungsoo still found it cute until Dara pinched him on the same spot again. 

"Stop pinching me!" he chuckled loudly as he managed to protect his bruised arm from Dara's attack but Dara landed her pinch on his other arm instead. 

Every pinch brought Myungsoo closer to reality. At first he didn't want to believe it, everything seemed too unreal to be true. As he looked down on her, seeing her red eyes scatter tears all over her pale face, he wanted to hold her in his arms and tell her how long he had waited for her. Hold her and this time he wouldn't dare to let go, he wouldn't dare leave her behind again. He made the biggest mistake in his life and now life had given him a second chance. This time he wanted to do it right, this time he'd finally tell her the truth. 

(Myungsoo) I love you....

"Santokki I..." he opened his mouth only to close it once again. 

How could he tell her the truth? How could he tell her when the obvious truth lingered in his head, she didn't love him back. She was in love was someone else. That someone wasn't him. That someone coul never be him. No matter how much he tried to run away, he couldn't escape. 

"...I miss you" painfully he whispered, holding her hand in his.

"So wait!" Manager Song interrupted the reunion with a severe confused look on his face, "What you're telling us is you knew each other when you were kids?"

It was true, they've known each other that long but Myungsoo knew it wasn't enough. As long as Donghae existed, even if it was a hundred years or a thousand, it wasn't enough to make her fall in love with him. It was a war against fate, he had a gun but no bullets. 

"Can you believe it?" Dara giggled brightly, finally feeling that everything was going back into place. 

"I can't believe this. That's crazy." he sat back down shaking his head with confusion.

He couldn't believe it. It was too much of a coincidence. Of all places to be and of all people to know, Myungsoo and Dara were already united a few years back. And the craziest thing was, of all people to like, it was Dara. Of all people to love, it was still Dara.

Manager Song lifted his head slightly and accidentally catching a glimpse of Donghae's face. He looked expressionless and lifeless as he looked at the two. He didn't know why or how everything happened but he couldn't help but feel that fate was playing with them. It was toying them, tangling the three into a tragic love story.

"Me too but it's great that you're reunited." Jiyeon commented plainly, moving her eyes from the two to Donghae for a second then back again.

She hated how the world played with their hearts. Of all the seven billion people on earth, life decided to play with them. All they wanted to do was live, laugh and love, why was everything so complicated?

"What are the chances?" Mr. Park chuckled loudly as he walked towards Myungsoo and Dara.

"Long time no see Yungyung!" Mr Park offered him his hand and Myungsoo accepted it respectfully.

"It's been too long since I've heard that name." Myungsoo giggled, scratching the back of his head as he did so.

"You've grown so much, I could still remember when you were the height of my knees and now you're a man, and a handsome one too." Mr Park patted his shoulder while Myungsoo just bowed gratefully.

"Mr Park take a seat and have breakfast with us." Manager Song offered politely while Myungsoo pulled out a chair for him.

After Mr Park took a seat, he pulled another chair and guided Dara to it gracefully.

"Ma'am." Myungsoo bowed playfully and Dara pinched his arms once again.

"You're still really crap at that." Dara rolled her eyes as she criticized himm reminiscing about the times when they used to play butler and master. They never really got to the end of their game since Dara took the time to criticize him every 5 seconds.

"And you're still agressive." he fought back, raising a brow and curling the corner of his lips to a smirk

"Well some things never change." she giggled lightly.

"So how did you two actually meet?" Jiyeon asked curiously, covering since she was chewing at the same time.

"I think it was because of my clumsiness that we became friends." Dara furrowed her brows, trying to remember what actually happened on that day.

"You think? You spilled mud all over my drawing!" he accused, pointing at Dara's shocked face.

"I didn't do it on purpose! I was drowning in mud and you didn't even bother to help and besides your drawing looked more like a yellow spider than sailor moon." Dara defended herself, feeling slightly betrayed.

"Sailor Moon?" Manager Song bursted, almost spilling his food everywhere as he chuckled brightly.

(For those who do not know who sailor moon here she is. Image is NOT mine. Credits belong to its rightful owner)

"Yeah he was obssessed with Sailor Moon." Dara announced heartlessly, not even caring how embarrassing it is for the 21 year old man.

Instantly, Manager Song bursted out laughing uncontrollably. It was too much for him to handle, the insensitve and heartless Myungsoo was an actual sailor moon fan. Myungsoo couldn't do anything but blush at his exaggerated reaction.

"I wasn't obssessed! I was a bit of a fan but I wasn't obssessed." he defended himself from Dara's embarrassing accusation.

"Yeah you were! You even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter