The First Text

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**NOT edited. Sorry T_T**

Author's POV

"Thank you very much!" Donghae bowed politely as passed through the crowd of staff. 

They were all brightly smiling though they were unbelievably wrecked. They managed to finish the whole music video in one day which was probably a new record in the Kpop Industry. Of course Donghae was to blame. He ignored their protests and kept going with the shoot with no breaks. He wanted to finish as soon as possible and finally spend time with her. 

"Thank you for the hard work." Dara bowed, smiling brightly as she followed Donghae to his dressing room. 

She helped out a lot during the shoot as well, making sure all the staff were as comfortable as possible but Donghae almost made that impossible. Her arms were aching from handing out gallons of water to everyone, passing the sandwhiches around though she hadn't eaten yet herself. 

"Dara-sshi good work today. Thank you for your help." Donghae's makeup artist announced, making everubody clap in unison. 

She turned red instantly from the amount of attention she was getting. She believed they were exaggerating since she thought she didn't do much. Maybe she didn't but without her, Donghae and the others must have went balistic from the hectic schedule. 

"Aniyo.." she waved her hand shyly, embarrassed by the loud applause she was receiving.

"I didn't do anything." She wasn't the stage type of person so this sudden concert of hers was a bit too much for her taste. 

She was already on the verge of burning down from the embarrassment, happiness and giddiness when a warm arm appeared on her shoulders. The touch of his warm skin on her bare shoulders froze time as her body exploded with delight. 

"Ofcourse she's my girl after all." Donghae raised his brow as he flicked his hair arrogantly. 

He made sure to emphasise the word my, making sure a certain person could hear exactly what he said.

"Donghae-ah I'm jealous! Does Dara have an older sister?" the camera man hollered excitedly, taken by Dara's beauty and kind personality and also driven by the need to tease Donghae.

"No I get to keep her all to myself!" Donghae chuckled abnormally as he pulled her closer to him, her back touching his warm chest. 

Dara's burning face glowed red even more. She looked like she was being suffocated by Donghae's firm grip around her. 

"Get a room!" one guy whistled loudly, making the situation even more awkward for Dara.

Dara's mouth opened slightly as her eyes widened from the comment. She was caught off guard by the sudden attack and she didn't know what to do but to push Donghae away from her. All the skinship was too hard for to handle plus the fact that they had an audience, it wasn't the right time for that. In fact she thought it wasn't the right time for anything.

"Aigoo she doesn't like you anymore Donghae! Dara I'm single!" the lights an sounds manager teased, chuckling loudly with the other staff members. 

"Hyung?!" Donghae exclaimed, pointing at the older man who was having the time of his life irritating Donghae.

"I'm telling noona!" he warned childishly, attacking everybody with another round of laughter.

"Aigoo chillax Donghae. Nobody will take Dara from you." the makeup artist reassured him, patting his back like an older sister. 

"Besides I don't think she'll let that happen anyway." she chuckled, moving her attention to the feminine figure beside him, "right Dara?" she giggled, winking at Dara who was dying from the lack of oxygen. 

"Whatever guys! Let's go Dara!" Donghae grabbed her hand abruptly, leaving Dara no time to complain or fight back. 

As Donghae closed the door behind him, he heard one guy scream, "Control yourself alright Donghae-ah!" 

He had always hated his workmates, they always find a way to annoy the heck out of him and it usually didn't work but since it was Dara, it was more that working. He just hoped Dara wouldn't believe anything they say.

"Don't mind them." he mumbled, heading straight towards the hangers. 

Dara's gaze followed his figure as he walked to the other end of the room. Her eyes widened immediately when Donghae did something she didn't expect. 

"Omo what are you doing?" Dara screeched, turning around abruptly as she tried to avoid seeing him take off his shirt. 

That didn't help since the wall had a huge mirror glued on it so she could still see him, clearly.

Dongahe turned around, raising a brow at Dara's weird reaction. She was facing the mirror, her hands carefully covering her brown eyes though she was obviously peeking through the gaps. He couldn't tell why she was acting so childish nor did he realise that he actually stripped in front of her, well almost anyway. 

"What do you mean?" he turned around, giving Dara a better view of his built chest and the firm abs on his abdomen.

He started walkng towards Dara, worried that something bad was happening to her. He could never get her at all, she could surprise him all the time and Donghae loved that. 

"Stop!" she removed her other hand to point at something behind her which was him. 

"What?!" Dongha froze on the spot, his shirt hanged around his broad shoulder.

He rolled his eyes, inspecting the walls, floors and ceiling, searching the thing that was creeping Dara out.

"J-Just p-put on a s-shirt!" she screamed, stuttering badly as she did so.

She was more than embarrassed to see something so magnificent yet sinful. Firstly it was the first time she had seen a man's bare, upper body personally, except ofcourse her father's embarrassing one. Secondly, she was in love with that man and she believed stripping in front of her wasn't a thing for un-married people.

Donghae raised a brow as he looked down to see his bare upper body. At first he couldn't tell what was wrong with it, he thought he looked good then why did she look so disgusted. It was normal for him to have his muscles exposed since one he was famous and two it was one of the reasons why he was famous. It took him a few seconds to realise why Dara was acting so crazily.

"Why?" the corner of his lips curled up to a menacing smile as he took a few steps towards her. 

"Stop!" she warned him, obviously peaking through the huge gaps between her fingers. 

"What's wrong?" he teased, taking a few more steps until he was only two steps away from her. 

"Don't take another step!" she warned him again, this time her eyes wide open to make sure he wouldn't taek another step. 

"Haven't my Santokki baby seen a man's skin before?" he teased, watching her through the mirror that they were both facing at that moment. 

"Bwo! I-I.. No I haven't so just put on your shirt!" she yelled, stomping her feet on the cold, hard ground. 

He took another step, his head leaning down closer to hers until his chin landed on her shoulder. She flinched from teh touch but let him rest there anyway since she liked it too, no need to be so hard-to-get when she believed she wasn't in the first place anyway. Duh she confessed first! 

Dara could feel his breath whip past her sensitive ear as he whispered lightly. 

"No." he smiled arrogantly, his gaze meeting hers through the mirror. 

Dara froze in spot as Dongahe began walking away. She swore she would faint any second because of that pabo loser. 

"If you don't want to see anything better keep your eyes closed." he warned as Dara heard an opening zipper sound. 

At first she couldn't tell what i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter