Sweet Dreams

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not edited. Well that's a surprise right? Lol sorry T_T*

Author's POV

Dara shivered slightly as the cool breeze whip past her bare face and neck. 

"W-why is it taking so long?" Dara stuttered unintentionally, trying to stop her teeth from grinding against each other in hopes of hiding the fact that she was freezing cold. "Why are we even here in the first place?" 

They had been patiently waiting in line for the past half an hour, in the cold weather of autumn just to enter a building filled with people who were doing who knows what. She wasn't the type to judge but Dara didn't need to spend a second to think about it, the people that came out of the building was enough to tell her that she wouldn't enjoy entering that place at all.

Girls wore short, thin dresses that exposed their sweaty bodies and their faces painted with dark, smokey make up whereareas Dara wore a huge jumper, skinny denim jeans, a beanie that hid half of her face and sunglasses that hid the other half of her face, great. She was clearly out of place and the fact that she was standing in the middle of six, hot giants didn't help her self-esteem. The dudes however wore clothes that could look a little more respectable if they weren't covered with lipstick stains on areas you shouldn't find them on. Dara deeply hoped she wouldn't be an audience to a show like that. 

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when something warm and light cover her back. She looked up to see Donghae staring straight ahead, wearing a tank top. 

"I'm not cold." Dara turned her head away, hiding the blush that managed to form on her frozen face. 

Dara tried removing the shirt from her back but Donghae grabbed her wrist gently to stop her. Her eyes landed on his broad shoulders, his prominent collar bones and his firm chest. As soon as she realized she had been staring at his body, her face turned red even more as she instantly turned away.

"It's okay I feel warm anyway." he cleared his throat, unable to hide the awkward smile on his face as he fixed his shirt on Dara's fragile shoulders.

Somehow he couldn't help but keep his grip on her shoulders when his eyes landed on the nape of her neck. He suddenly had this need to pull her into his arms and just hold her there. Without realising his grip tightened around her shoulders as he took a deep breath, ready to pull her towards him. 

"Oh look the line's moving!" Cheolyong squeezed into the small space between the couple, pushing Donghae's hands away as hard as he could that he almost did a full 360 degree spin. 

If he had pushed any harder, Donghae's arms would've surely landed on Sanghyun's face and he knew his brother wouldn't like that one bit. 

Donghae couldn't do anything but blink with shock. He almost lost control for a second there and what was worse was it was in front of her cousins. The reason why he agreed to this small field trip was so he could impress and earn approval and yet he was nowhere near that. 

(Donghae) Calm your man!

"I think we'd be able to get in next." Byunghee announced after tilting his head to see how long the line was in front of them. 

"Finally!" Sanghyun groaned, his legs almost numb from standing up for too long. 

"Couldn't we have just used your superstar powers?" Cheolyong turned his head facing Donghae, raising a brow at the latter as if in disapproval.

"If we did, everything would've turned crazy. Everyone will be all over him !" Joon hissed, annoyed at his brother's lame attempts in destroying Donghae in Dara's eyes. 

"Joon's just jealous he'll get all the girls." Seungho chuckled, sticking out his tongue as the younger glared at him. 

"Next!"

The bouncer opened the door for them and as soon as they stepped into the building, everything was unfamiliar to Dara's eyes. The room was dark yet brightly lighted at the same time by the disco lights hanging from the ceiling. The smell of sweat, cigarettes and alcohol lingered in the air and the amount of people inside just suffocated her more. The ground was sticky while some areas were slippery because of the alcohol puddles and broken glass.

"There's a free cubicle there!" Seungho yelled over the loud booming of the speakers. 

He led them to a corner of the room that was a tiny tiny bit quieter than the rest of the building. Dara sat on the edge, her eyes wandered curiously on the dancefloor. There were people talented with dancing while some especially the couples grinded on their partner's body, on each other's toungues at the same time. She turned away and her sight was welcomed by a small shot glass filled with yellow liquid being offered by Byunghee. Dara looked around and noticed that they were all waiting for her.

"Just one." Seungho encouraged her.

She accepted the drink hesistatingly and as she was just about to place it on her lips, a hand grabbed her wrist. 

"Wait. We don't even know if she can take it." Donghae asked worriedly, looking at Dara as if pleading her to stop. 

"She's from the Park Family, we're all great drinkers!" Byunghee raised his glass proudly. 

"It's okay Donghae. Just one." she placed her hand on his, reassuring him that it was okay. She wanted to try it anyway and besides she knew it would take more than one to affect her. 

Donghae opened his mouth to complain but he just closed them a second after. The uncertainty and curiousity in her eyes worried him. He just stared at her as she sniffed the drink a bit, her facial expression changed cutely from the strong smell of tequilla. He knew Dara would be alright but he just wanted to make sure.

Before Seungho could once again propose a toast, Donghae let out a low growl before he grabbed Dara's drink. He placed the rim on his lips and started drinking it. The group just stared at his sudden outburst.

"Yah!" before she could complain, he handed her back the glass. 

"Only half." Donghae muttered, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

Dara looked down to see that there were still half a shot in her glass. She looked back up at Donghae and her eyes immediately landed on his soft, plump lips. She looked back at her drink then back to his lips. Suddenly she could feel her heartbeat grew rapid and her breathing grew shallow. She wasn't planning to take the shot earlier but since he did that. 

"Indirect kiss." Dara whispered to herself, quiet enough for only her to hear. 

The temptation was growing stronger and she knew she wouldn't be able to fight her own desires. 

"For the third time, cheers!" Seungho hollered, unable to wait any longer, he really needed to experience that bitter taste on his tongue already. 

Dara her lips, staring at the glass as it nears her lips until the rim finally landed on her bottom lip. 

(Dara) Indirect kiss..

She lifted the glass and the liquid flowed onto her tongue, burning yet she liked the feeling. 

(Dara) with Donghae....

When she placed the glass back onto the table, her face was already burning red.

"Are you okay?" Donghae asked, earning a shy nod from Dara who couldn't look into her eyes. 

"One more." she bit her bottom lip, handing her glass to Seungho who filled up her glass without complaining.

Dara felt so bad, so cheeky and naughty for hoping that he'd do it once again. Maybe, just maybe if she asked for another one, he'd do the same thing? 

Before he could hand it to Dara, Donghae grabbed the glass and did the same thing as earlier before he handed it to Dara. 

"Come on let's dance!" Joon grabbed Cheolyong, Sanghyun and Byunghee leaving Dara, Donghae and Seungho behind.

Dara giggled childishly, downing the shot the second Donghae passed it to her but she kept the glass between her lips as she stared back at Donghae menacingly. She didn't know if it was the alcohol but she knew for sure she was getting addicted to the taste of his lips. 

"One more." she chuckled but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter