Memories

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It looks like it'll rain. Donghae where are you? 

Dara lifted her sleeve up to check the time probably for the hundrieth time.

9:30PM 

She had been waiting for more than 3 hours now and still no sign of Donghae. She continued to look around and noticed how the crowd slowly disappeared. 

10:30PM

After walking back and forth for an hour, Dara started to worry. She was worried that something bad might have happened to Donghae. She furiously shook her head and slapped her cheeks trying to get the image out of her head.

"There you are." Dara turned around immediately at the sound of a famliar voice.

"Jagiya!" the girl who appeared beside Dara ran towards the man. "What took you so long?" she teased as she planted a kiss on his cheek. Dara bowed her head down in disappointment. It wasn't Donghae. She retreated back to the bench with a big sigh. As soon as she sat down, she felt something odd on her cheeks. She used her hand to wipe it off then lifted her head up to face the night sky. 

(Dara) It's raining. Donghae, I need you. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Back at Donghae's House)

"Noona!" Donghae barged into Jiyeon's room as soon as he arrived in the house. "Where are you noona?" Donghae looked around breathlessly. He noticed light coming from bottom of the bathroom door. He dropped his helmet on the ground before running across the room. 

"Noona!" Donghae knocked on the door really hard. He didn't know what was happening. All he knew was Jiyeon is breaking apart again. He had already seen it before and he promised himself he won't let that happen again. Yet there they are again, back to the same place they were years ago. "Noona I'm coming in!" Donghae couldn't take it any longer. He quickly opened the door and he felt his heart drop as soon as he sees Jiyeon. She was sitting at the corner of the running shower with her knees bent as she hugged them tightly. She rested her chin on her knees as she swung back and forth.

"Noona! What are you doing? You'll get sick!" Donghae quickly reached for Jiyeon's arms. She felt so cold. She wouldn't move at all. She wouldn't even lift her head up to look at Donghae. "Aishh noona! Come on let's go!" he tried pulling her again but still she wouldn't budge. "Noona!" Donghae tried again for the third time and this time she pulled her arm away from his grip making him fall into the shower with her.

"Leave me alone!" Jiyeon screamed so loudly it frightened Donghae. He had already seen Jiyeon like this before but this time it was different. It was like she was completely a different person. 

"Noona..." Donghae tried reaching for her hand but she pulled away. "Noona! You're stronger than this! Tell me! Tell me what happened!" he furiously grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. 

"What happened? You tell me! After so many years. I've done everything I could Donghae! Everything!" she rested her elbow on her knees and started pulling her hair with anger. "I studied so hard. I even fixed myself. Change the clothes I wear, change my hair. I tried to be everything he wanted me to be. I did all this only to find out he's in love with someone else?" she was crying. Donghae couldn't do anything but listen to her as she cried her broken heart out. He leaned closer to hug her tightly but she kept trying to move away. She was punching and slapping him but Donghae stayed still and continued to hug her. "This is all your fault! You promised!....you promised me." she finally stopped struggling and surrendered in his arms. She couldn't think clearly. Everything looked painful to her. Even the sight of Donghae reminds her of Myungsoo.

(Donghae) Dammit Donghae this is all your fault. You broke your promise.

Donghae turned off the shower and carried Jiyeon to her bed. He reached for the towel and started drying her hair. She was quiet and a bit more calm by then but Donghae had a lot on his mind. He was angry at himself for being so stupid, for letting this happen again. 

 (Donghae)  I shouldn't have let you fall in love with Myungsoo. If only I knew earlier that it would turn out like this.

"Noona you better change your clothes." Donghae handed her out some clothes and she quietly obeyed. Donghae fell onto Jiyeon's bed as soon as she closed the door. He looked around her room and noticed how everything looked similar. Every year Jiyeon comes back to Seoul and live in this house and exactly in this room.  "This room never changes" he sighed, wondering why people can't live the same way. He glanced at the clock and noticed it was already 8:30pm.

"Sh*t Dara!" he had been too preoccupied with Jiyeon so he had completely forgotten about Dara. "She probably already took the cab home." he hoped. 

9:00PM

Donghae had been moving back and forth Dara and Jiyeon's room. He had been checking if Jiyeon remained calm and asleep while cautiously waiting for Dara to get home. 

(Donghae) Pabo Santokki where are you? Don't tell me you actually...No, I'm sure she's not that dumb. 

9:45PM

Still no sign of Dara and Donghae had been really worried. He had been calling her phone for almost 2 hours now but she didn't answer. Donghae was starting to feel hopeless. He couldn't leave Jiyeon especially when she's this vulnerable. He can't just sit there and wait for Dara either. 

*Rain sound* 

(Donghae) Dammit Santokki where are you?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandara's POV

12:00PM

I finally realized he wasn't coming back. Yet I just sat there in the middle of the rain, still having the smallest hint of hope that he will come back for me. The other reason was because I didn't want anyboy to see me crying. I felt so stupid. Why did you wait Santokki? My heart was stinging, it had been broken into pieces. First Jiyong, then this.

"Who else would like to break my heart? Huh?" I screamed out loud with the top of my voice. I was so angry with the world. "What did I ever do to deserve this?" I couldn't stop my tears any longer. I wanted to flow away like the rain. Why can't you take me with you? 

*Thunder* 

Dara froze in her seat when she heard the thunder. She bent her knees and hugged them closer to her. She was so scared. Memories of that day are flooding her mind.

*Thunder*

"I wouldn't break a pretty girl's heart." The voice was so deep it was scary. I slowly turned my head around to face a group of teenage guys wearing ripped cloth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter