Reunion

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sorry it's NOT EDITED! But I hope you enjoy it! :D*

Author's POV

His arm rested on his forehead tiredly as he stared at the ceilng. His breathing was quite steady though his thoughts wandered n some other far planet. His mind wa filled with too many things that it could blow up any second. 

"Aish!" Donghae sat up abruptly. He ruffled his bed hair with frustration. How can sleeping be so hard? "Just sleep Donghae!" He nodded to himself, agreeing. 

Donghae lied flat on his bed, his eyes forcefully closed shut. For a few seconds his face remained calm and incredibly handsome but bit by bit it scrunched up into a ball until it made a face that could only be made after eating a lemon. 

"Hmm." he grunted as he forced his own weak body to turn until he lied on his side, curled up into a ball. Feeling uncomfortable, he turned to the other side this time facing the door. Then he turned around once again, his face buried deeply into the pillow with his bare chest touching the soft covers. 

"Aishh!!" he sat up suddenly, his bed made a loud squeaking sound that could wake the whole mansion. He ruffled his already messed up hair as eh kicked and punched the innocent air. Was he trying to fight teh monster that came out of his closet? What was this guy doing? 

Feeling defeated, he let his whole body fall back on his now bed. All the sheets, covers and pillows were scattered on the floor as if a storm just passed through. Weakly he reached for his phone to check the time. 

3:45 AM

Great!!! In exactly 15 minutes, he had to get up and get ready. Manager Song had convinced him to get ready for his comeback since they had already delayed it for another month because of the incident. The fans were getting too irrtated and crazy as they waited for their Donghae to return to the stage and sing for them. Though Donghae would rather spend the time with Dara, he knew he had to do it. It was his job after all. 

Donghae let out a loud, long yawn as his mind began to fll up with more thoughts once again. 

"I'll never give up. I'll never give up on Dara. Not to anyone. Especially not to you hyung."

He closed his eyes gently, Myungsoo's face flashed in his mind. He had never seen his brother look so bitter and desperate. It was painful to see Myungsoo that way, but it would be more painful to see Myungsoo with Dara. 

Donghae didn't know what to do. His brotherly instincts were telling him to help his brother, but that would mean giving up on Dara. No, he couldn't do that. Dara was the only thing he had, the one thing he wanted. He felt so selfish, he hated himself. Why can't he do anything? Donghae remained quiet, a tear threatening to fall from the corner of his eyes. 

=Flashback= 

"Hyung!" Young Myungsoo cried out, hs voice filled wiith fear and anguish. 

The 11 year old Donghae looked back, his eyes quickly found Myungsoo kneeling on the ground while the huge bulldog kept running. His pointed teeth gleamed threateningly under the sun. 

Without even a second of thinking, Donghae ran for his brotehr as fast as he could. The adrenaline was rising, his pace became faster as he watched the dog nearing his younger brother. 

"Myung run!" Donghae screamed, his voice sounded breathless as he gasped for air. He couldn't quit then, he wouldn't! No matter how much it hurted he couldn't leave his brother alone. No. 

Myungsoo tried standing up but his knees were bleeding badly, his scrape was stinging too much and young Myungsoo couldn't take it. He fell back down again. His expression looked as if he had already given up.

Donghae knew what the look meant but that didn't mean he should give up too. No he won't. Myungsoo was his brother and it would always stay that way. No matter what, they promised that. 

Myungsoo turned around, his eyes widened as he watched the hungry dog take his last jump to him. Everything happened so fast, next thing he knew. The dog fell on the ground but it stood up quickly, revealing his pointy teeth as he growled at the figure standing in front of him. 

"Myung are you okay?" Donghae yelled, his chest moving up and down rapidly as he tried catching up with his own breath.

"Hyung..." Myungsoo cried, his loud sobs almost scared the dog, slightly jumping at Myungsoo's sudden breakdown. 

Donghae took a step, waving the big wood that he used to throw the bulldog away. The bulldog, yelped as he ran away limping.

"Come on let's go home before it comes back." Donghae sat down, his back facing Myungsoo. "Come on Myung get on!" 

"But hyung you're hurt." Myungsoo cried, inspecting the deep, long cut on Donghae's back. The dog managed to grab hold of his back before he smacked it away, leaving a deep and long cut.

"That's a baby cut! Just get on Myung!" he screamed, his tone serious and firm. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Donghae's neck carefully, trying to avoid the cut on the bottom of his back. 

"I'm sorry hyung." Myungsoo whispered, his voice filled with regret and anger with himself. It was his fault his brotehr got hurt. His fault why teh dog chased them in the place. No matter how much Donghae warned him not to bother it, he was too stubborn. His fault why his brother had to suffer the pain while carrying him. "It's all my fault." 

"It's not Myung." he repled, his voice was soft and soothing. Myungsoo was about to break down to cry again but ongahe interupted him. "But Myung you have to promise me one thing." 

"Hmm." Myungsoo murmured, his voice a tiny bit more high pitched than usual as he held back a sob. 

"Promise me that you'll never give up again." his voice became more firm and distant, it was as if the old Donghae was coming back. That quiet, distant Donghae. "When life gets hard. Don't give up! Keep standing! If someone pushes you down, Get up! No matter how hard it is you have to get up! If you want something, fight for it! No matter how much it hurts don't give up Myung."

Both remained silent for a few seconds. Donghae kept walking, his breathing more steady now while Myungsoo's body relaxed on his brother's back. 

"Fight for what you love. Don't give up on it..." he paused, his voice slowly becoming quieter with every word that came out of his mouth. "Even if it means you'll have to fight me. Never give up." 

"I promise hyung."

=End of Flashback=

On that day, Dongahe never knew that whatever he said would actually come true. He never once thought that there would ever be a time when they would fight. They were bestfriends for goodness sake, they were inseperable. When Myungsoo's mother passed away, Myungsoo and Donghae were heartbroken but together they stayed strong. 

Then one day their father decided to bring them abroad to live with him in Los Angeles, USA. Expectedly, Donghae declined. He didn't want anything to do with his father. Living with him would be a nightmare. Myungsoo couldn't say no, no matter how much he hated his father, he still respected him. 

For a few years they were separated, drifting them apart their frendship seemed to fade. When Myungsoo returned, he was a completely different person and so was Donghae. They were nothing but strangers, two completely different people. 

"Aishh Dara why do you have to be so attractive." the corner of his lips curled up into a small smile. "I guess that's why you're my Dara."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dara gently closed the door, making little noise as much as she could. She took a deep breath, slightly turning her head around to check her surroundings. No one was in sight. Carefully, she took a step, one after the other, tip toeing across the empty hallway. Her marron shorts and knitted, cream jumper made everything a tiny bit easier. 

She couldn't sleep, her body felt so fidgety and her chest felt tight. She took a short warm bath but it didn't work, so she thought maybe a short walk would help. She wasn't tired at all which was weird since Donghae bombarded her with all the teases he could come up with. Plus the reunion with Jiyeon and Myungsoo added to the whole excitement then why? It had been an awesome day so why did she have that weird feeling that something bad is coming up. 

Dara brushed the thought away when she finally reached the stairs. She was excited to stand under the moonlight, catch the stars in her hands, breathe in the fresh air and watch the sun say good morning to the world. It had been a long time since she had done that and it was the right time to do it. 

"Why are you spacing out first thing in the morning?" a voice suddenly spoke up. his voice sounded deep and husky, that morning voice. Gosh it was y. Dara almost jumped and her grip on the handle of the stairs loosened. She was about to fall but an arm was wrapped around her waist instantly, making her turn around and face the man she had wanted to see. 

"Donghae." Dara managed to say though she sounded way too high pitched even in her own ears. She smacked herself mentally as she found herself blushing hard just by seeing his handsome face. 

Donghae almost became speechless seeing her beautiful morning face. She was wearing a cream coloured, knitted jumper and maroon shorts that ended rght under her . Basically it was too short for Donghae to handle. He wanted to lift her and throw her back into her bedroom and lock her there. Just the thought of other men seeing her bare legs, drooling over Dara. It disgusted him.

Their eyes meeting as they felt each others breaths on their cheeks. She could feel his heartbeat and so could she. They were too close, wayyy to close. 

Dara's eyes focused on one thing, his soft lips. It was so tempting, it was calling for her and she wanted to come for it. Without even knowing, she leaned in closer. Her body moving on its own and she didn't even bother to fight back.

"I wasn't spacing out." she cleared , placing her hands on his chest to push him away gently, almost too gently. Donghae was nice enough to let her go and give her space. 

"Suree." he raised a brow, flashing her a one-sided smile. "Where were you going?" 

"Just out." she replied way too quickly, she sounded as if she was hiding something. Well duhh she was about to kiss him, pabo Dara!

"You're going out this early? It's only 4:30 in the morning." he chuckled, his smile way too threatening and his lips still so tempting. 

"I-I wanted to go for a walk. Why are you up so early?" she made sure to emphasise the you part in her sentence, accusing him of something she didn't even know what.

"Well I'm on my way to the set." he smiled devilishly, imitating exactly how she sounded.

Dara swallowed that bulk that was stuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter